Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They do the same with Murray now. This team, as constructed, is kind of an embarrassment right now tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That picture is truly embarrassing. If he mention anything about Max contact, I'd show him this picture an say "Let's be honest, would you Max this guy out!?! I mean really".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They do the same with Murray now. This team, as constructed, is kind of an embarrassment right now tbh
    Although I hate Murray cant shoot, he's young with alot of potential. Demar suppose to be a established player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much his career in a nuts tbh...

At least if we trade us their is a small chance we ring...cause that is what teams do when they get Demar off their team tbh

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check 3 guys crowding LA. Hes been playing in a crowd for ahile now. Demar is such a liability in so many ways. Factor in that you don't have other cable shooters like DG and kawhi from season's past. That starting unit has less spacing than last season.

Surprised SA news reported it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR picking up a 3 pt shot would have changed EVERYTHING.

But of course he's not going to do that. It makes too much sense to shoot open 3's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal defense But I guess they abolished that?

This is exactly how the league sees DeMar now. Spurs never had this player before and forced teams to follow their man and create easier shots. It would be best to put Caroll on this situation.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m ready to move on from him too (although I’ve advocated for him all last season) but let’s not act like we wouldn’t appreciate him a little more if defense was actually played on this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice pic OP.

Are you alive for the strip club visit?
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280857&highlight=contest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the life of me I don't know how a 6'6 guard who's been playing basketball all his life and paid millions of dollars still can't shoot a 3 pointer. Did the spurs not take it into account when they traded the best player in the world for this man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh that sequence pissed me off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone take that down before the Orlando magic sees this Tom Foolery PLEASE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The part that made it worse was it was a bad pass to Lyles so even he didn't get a clean look.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR does throw bullet passes at people’s ankles often

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who did Lyles pass it to?.... because I know he didn't try to shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a mental thing. It’s one thing to be a bad shooter but not shooting at all while showing the ability to shoot is another problem.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how Kawhi studied game tape of Jordan/Pippen/Barkley to get as good as he is? Derozan requested game tape of Andre ing Miller to study his post game. You can tell he doesn't have star aspirations when he's studying tape of role players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how Kawhi studied game tape of Jordan/Pippen/Barkley to get as good as he is? Derozan requested game tape of Andre ing Miller to study his post game. You can tell he doesn't have star aspirations when he's studying tape of role players.

I almost died died when I heard this. Like bro your weakness is not your post game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont worry. We’ll get another insta video of him in full USC gear in LA shooting 3s in an empty gym. we’ll get videos of him in his car driving to nipsey hussle. I want this piece of off the team. I hope he’s reading this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid OP. Sure your supposed to jack up a 3 point With 19 seconds on the shot clock. No fking coach would be happy with that those of shot after crossing the half court line. Dantoni tried that at Phoenix and Houston and look what they’ve accomplished. Murray can’t shoot worth crap within 8 feet and people say he has more upside cause he’s younger
    if he works on his shot everyday Murray may have a decent shot after 3-4 years. If you know and played b-ball it’s easy to see he doesnt have the mechanics for ever being a decent shooter outside 10 feet.
    OP repost again whenever you truly understand b-ball not just watch it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR picking up a 3 pt shot would have changed EVERYTHING.

But of course he's not going to do that. It makes too much sense to shoot open 3's
    If DeRozan could shoot a three Toronto would have never salary dumped him here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid OP. Sure your supposed to jack up a 3 point With 19 seconds on the shot clock. No fking coach would be happy with that those of shot after crossing the half court line. Dantoni tried that at Phoenix and Houston and look what they’ve accomplished. Murray can’t shoot worth crap within 8 feet and people say he has more upside cause he’s younger
    if he works on his shot everyday Murray may have a decent shot after 3-4 years. If you know and played b-ball it’s easy to see he doesnt have the mechanics for ever being a decent shooter outside 10 feet.
    OP repost again whenever you truly understand b-ball not just watch it.
    It's amazing you mock others' basketball knowledge while believing it's somehow impossible for a player to ever improve their shooting mechanics.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a relic. It's time to own up to the mistake and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee melo will be better than depussy

Thread Information