Page 148 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 48981381441451461471481491501511521581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 39688
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater would have us think that putin invaded ukraine to save the black people there
    No, he invaded Ukr to get under Biden's skin and to exercise his franchise, mostly the former.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nato ain't running the opposite side of this. Biden is running that side.

& Putin knows it, that's who Putin wants; us, the USA, Biden. He can get all that and never lay finger nor nuclear on us.
    Putin can't have the US. He knows that too. He's been trying to expand very slowly without touching NATO. This Ukraine invasion has been in the works since at least 2014 or even earlier.

What's going to happen is he's going to try to starve his country to death over a military adventure to try to save face, then he's going to have a lot more problems inside than outside.

His miscalculation is that he thought the world would react like it did in 2014. He was wrong.

At this point, I still think he will take Ukraine, but the cost is going to be extremely severe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater would have us think that putin invaded ukraine to save the black people there
    You want to get bent over, 21? Keep in' with hater and that is precisely what will happen to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he invaded Ukr to get under Biden's skin and to exercise his franchise, mostly the former.

tee, hee.
    And he fumbled it like the big loser fumbled the pandemic.

tee, hee

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope.

You forget the skies will go dark due to nuclear dust. On the entire planet. Means no food.

The South might not get hit but will starve
    Not necessarily. Depending (partially) on where the nukes land and the quan y of nukes deployed, the powerful equatorial doldrums from about 10-15ºN to about 10-15ºS will largely block the northern nuclear ash and dust particles from crossing hemispheres. Factors like the location of the Madden Julian Oscillation will be important too as well as season. In northern hemisphere summer the west-to-east winds are weak and the flow aloft is zonal and the deep tropics are more active with convection and weak steering currents. That would perhaps limit the spread of the nuclear fallout in the Northern hemisphere, while in winter and spring the west-to-east winds and wind shear are strong over the Northern Hemisphere which would spread the nuclear fallout more evenly across the northern half of the world and possibly be more likely to potentially threaten to breach the equatorial doldrums as well.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to get bent over, 21? Keep in' with hater and that is precisely what will happen to you.
    Cubby, your old ass can't bend over except your own mother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here comes the I wAs JuSt TrOlLiNg GuYs...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin can't have the US. He knows that too. He's been trying to expand very slowly without touching NATO. This Ukraine invasion has been in the works since at least 2014 or even earlier.

What's going to happen is he's going to try to starve his country to death over a military adventure to try to save face, then he's going to have a lot more problems inside than outside.

His miscalculation is that he thought the world would react like it did in 2014. He was wrong.

At this point, I still think he will take Ukraine, but the cost is going to be extremely severe.
    Said cost is no more ripe to him as Afghanistan losses/cost were to us, or, Vietnam loses/cost were to us. It's toy soldiers to these heads of state be it ours or theirs. You know that deep in your gut, but it ebbs and flows there in that guy of yours and mind depending on who our head of state is, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Time to do a CTRL-A Delete

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cubby, your old ass can't bend over except your own mother.
    Sad but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said cost is no more ripe to him as Afghanistan losses/cost were to us, or, Vietnam loses/cost were to us. It's toy soldiers to these heads of state be it ours or theirs. You know that deep in your gut, but it ebbs and flows there in that guy of yours and mind depending on who our head of state is, El.
    No it isn't. Our cost was military, his cost is becoming civilian.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    here comes the I wAs JuSt TrOlLiNg GuYs...

Not me. I stood the gaffe when RG threatened me. I stood the gaffe when an threatened me.

I aspire to the Davy Crockett school of belief..."Make sure you're right.........then go ahead."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No it isn't. Our cost was military, his cost is becoming civilian.
    I hate when we're having a good debate and you go silly like the above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate when we're having a good debate and you go silly like the above.
    Who do you think it's going to bear the brunt of those sanction and the ruble going under? He basically disconnected Russia from the world, the pain now is going to be on Russian citizens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe.Biden

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Time to do a CTRL-A Delete

Here it is again though.

show me someone who tolerates Nazis and Ill show u a Nazi. Its clear Zelensky and co tolerated them.

Proof:

The Azov Battalion has been described as a far-right militia with connections to neo-Nazism, with members wearing neo-Nazi and SS symbols and regalia and expressing neo-Nazi views. The group's insignia features the Wolfsangel and the Black Sun, two neo-Nazi symbols.
    LOL now hater hates Nazis. Before they were very fine people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe.Biden

Brandon told them to leave like a month ago...

Brandon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon told them to leave like a month ago...

Brandon
    Mini Vodka taking a on our sandbox

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini Vodka taking a on our sandbox
    No, Brandon just saving lives. If they would've trusted your "sauces" that claimed Russia wasn't going to invade, they'll be dead.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let's say, for instance, that Putin has terminal cancer and his doctor(s) have given him 1-2 more years to live at best. Look at his recently puffy cheeks-- there's clearly something medically wrong with him. In that case, does M.A.D. really matter to him? Murder suicide to leave a legacy, i.e. martyrship, becomes a practical option for Putin.
    I've wondered the same about him. He has always been a butthurt commie who can't stand being behind the US and hates what happened to the USSR. If his health is indeed failing, he has less to lose.

All that said, they have thousands of Nukes. SA is a target because of JBSA. You want to survive, move to Montana or another country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden was president back in 2017?

Hater self goaling all over the place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe.Biden

Naval missile base?

More like an empty port dock warehouse with a bunch of destroyed POVs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tee, hee.
    biden is sitting back chomping on his cigar as putin self destructs and blows a war against the ing ukraine

took the ruskies down a few notches without firing a single bullet

Thread Information