Page 342 of 1587 FirstFirst ... 2422923323383393403413423433443453463523924428421342 ... LastLast
Results 8,526 to 8,550 of 39651
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chimp so mad Lavrov is winning

I called a Russian win over Ukraine from the beginning.

You called no invasion.

You called no roads would be used.

You called it over in 3-5 days.

you are forever completely wrong and everyone here will always know it.

Does it hurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ma niga Lavrov going pubes deep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol researching old posts

Not denying your Nazi sensitivity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider so mad Vladimirovich is winning
    Hey Hater, do you want to call it that Putin is winning? Come on Hater call it right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Hater, do you want to call it that Putin is winning? Come on Hater call it right now.
    I said Russia made a miscalculation. Due to economy, etc

I was probably wrong there too. But stucking to my call

But right now with 80k Ukranian soldiers surrounded in the cauldron and Zelensky qnd NATO leaving them for dead. Only a complete re would disagree that Russia is winning

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kremlin Parrots Lara Logan After She Connects Ukrainian Soldiers to Nazis and the Occult

Logan said she did not “buy” reporting which shows Russia has inflicted widespread devastation on Ukraine since its invasion of the country.

I’ve been covering wars now for 35 years.”

The former 60 Minutes correspondent went on to attack Ukrainian troops, linking them to Nazis and a Third Reich-era obsession with the occult.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/kremlin-echos-lara-logan-after-she-connects-ukrainian-soldiers-to-nazis-and-the-occult/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how quick the ST white supremacists and suspected white supremacists turned their back on their dear nazis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol researching old posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said Russia made a miscalculation. Due to economy, etc

I was probably wrong there too. But stucking to my call

But right now with 80k Ukranian soldiers surrounded in the cauldron and Zelensky qnd NATO leaving them for dead. Only a complete re would disagree that Russia is winning
    Oh no, they are losing big time, just ask the Ukraine propaganda machine here. It's amazing how people will flat out deny the obvious and pretend a country who started the conflict by begging for help is somehow going to defeat Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how quick the ST white supremacists and suspected white supremacists turned their back on their dear nazis.
    You're out of your element here eh? White people killing each other, you must be so internally conflicted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, they are losing big time, just ask the Ukraine propaganda machine here. It's amazing how people will flat out deny the obvious and pretend a country who started the conflict by begging for help is somehow going to defeat Russia.
    No one here is saying Ukraine is winning militarily.

Just that your Putin has been exposed as incompetent and could lose rather hilariously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the obvious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the obvious?
    That a country like Ukraine doesn't stand a snowball's chance in of defeating Russia. Russia is on par with China and the US in military might. If Russia negotiates it will be because Putin got what he wanted. Sure he wanted it faster, so did GWB when he gave the famous battle won speech from that carrier, but it wasn't over even 20 years later. So if you're willing to call it a win when your entire country is flattened, because you captured a few tanks and trucks, well, you're not really interested in facts. If the US was invaded, the US would turn the tables like we did in Japan after Pearl Harbor, we wouldn't beg for help just because we paid someone's son absurd amounts to bang out 8balls and s.

Not sure what you think a loss is, if that's a win.

And for sure chirpy will chirp in 3..2..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That a country like Afghanistan doesn't stand a snowball's chance in of defeating Russia.
    K

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ma niga Lavrov going pubes deep

Lavrov

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That a country like Ukraine doesn't stand a snowball's chance in of defeating Russia. Russia is on par with China and the US in military might. If Russia negotiates it will be because Putin got what he wanted. Sure he wanted it faster, so did GWB when he gave the famous battle won speech from that carrier, but it wasn't over even 20 years later. So if you're willing to call it a win when your entire country is flattened, because you captured a few tanks and trucks, well, you're not really interested in facts. If the US was invaded, the US would turn the tables like we did in Japan after Pearl Harbor, we wouldn't beg for help just because we paid someone's son absurd amounts to bang out 8balls and s.

you edited in that last part.

screensht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol black people have bo role in here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks. I would've agreed with your initial sentence when this war started, especially before seeing the EU and US coming together the way they have. And it's still possible that Russia ends up bombing Ukraine into submission.

What's not so clear to me anymore is that Russia can afford a 5 year (much less a 10 or 20 year) war. Right now it's clear to me that Ukraine will have an endless supply of weapons if they're willing to fight, whereas Russia is going to have a lot more problems in the long run in that area.

What I call a win or loss is what the purported objectives are. For Russia, despite being fairly vague in their statements, I think it's pretty clear they ultimately want to annex Donetsk and Luhansk, on top of Crimea. Possibly Mariupol as well to have a full corridor on the Black Sea, and at the end of the day choke the Ukrainian commerce.

For Ukraine, it's defending their sovereignty, including those lands. If we go by cities taken, and considering this supposed overwhelming force, I can't think Russia achieved their objectives so far, and at this point it certainly looks pretty embarrassing, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Ayatollah, of rock & rolla!!!

Putin: "There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Ayatollah, of rock & rolla!!!

Putin: "There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror."
    Darwin waiting in the corner with a sledgehammer

Thread Information