My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

oooo

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One has to be careful with that "getting tired" approach. Next thing you know you're on a bread line with nary a friend in sight, and even the wife is balking.

Better, even best just to build the boodle and keep your mouth shut.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please go to the Lakers please go to the Lakers

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please go to the Lakers please go to the Lakers
    Why? Simmons on the bench is a lot less destructive to them than Westbrook on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ok, Durant is doing a great Simmons impression offensively for his Nets this series with that 36.5% shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are people surprised he wouldn’t suit up in the playoffs?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Are people surprised he wouldn’t suit up in the playoffs?
    Oh he suited up, in a number of cringy outfits

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would wager a lot of money that the Nets coach staff, players and FO told Ben Simmons stay the away from the bench for game 4. The nerve this mental midget had of showing up to the last 3 games and wearing his bright rainbow coloured jackets and glasses and sitting next to the coaching staff end of the bench whilst claiming to have an injury and mental health issues is pathetic. It looked corny and stupid in game 1, I can’t believe his teammmates didn’t tell him to off and stay in the locker room after the first game or dress up in the team colours, sit on the end of the bench and sit the down and be quiet.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to hang with Kawhi, probably plenty rest and relaxation advice just waiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything Durant has to be mentally worn out from the last 3 years in Brooklyn. One the injury rehab, two the New York mandates and restrictions, three the Kyrie drama which is a daily thing, the James Harden issues, now Ben Simmons issues, Steve Nash looks absolutely hopeless out there and just his demeanour on the bench screams soft and weak, ty role players.

I rekon Durant is asking out this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything Durant has to be mentally worn out from the last 3 years in Brooklyn. One the injury rehab, two the New York mandates and restrictions, three the Kyrie drama which is a daily thing, the James Harden issues, now Ben Simmons issues, Steve Nash looks absolutely hopeless out there and just his demeanour on the bench screams soft and weak, ty role players.

I rekon Durant is asking out this summer.
    Durant will probably go to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL antivaxx poisoning their season and getting them the broom in the first when they were supposed to ring.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Brooklyn's best shot was last season. All downhill from here. They probably lose all their old ass former stars they got on the cheap. They probably overpay to keep Bruce Brown. All of their bigs are free agents, including Claxton.

They probably need to replace Nash, but coin flip if Marks has the balls to do it.

I don't think they trade Durant. But the one team that would be pretty interesting and exciting for Durant would be Memphis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brooklyn's best shot was last season. All downhill from here. They probably lose all their old ass former stars they got on the cheap. They probably overpay to keep Bruce Brown. All of their bigs are free agents, including Claxton.

They probably need to replace Nash, but coin flip if Marks has the balls to do it.

I don't think they trade Durant. But the one team that would be pretty interesting and exciting for Durant would be Memphis.

Zero chance he goes back to a small market tbh; at this point he wants to grow his brand and he'd have loads of trouble doing that in Memphis while sharing the spotlight with Morant who's reminding me more and more of Westbrook in a bad way. If Durant jumps ship it's prolly to the Knicks provided they land Zion this Summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Mavs team is dangerous if Luka is really back to 100%, which looks like he is.

Their defense can keep them in any game, which is huge in the playoffs. They have shooting, multiple play makers, size on the wings.

They can beat Phoenix next round, especially if Booker is out or less than 100%. Also Luka owns the Warriors and they matchup well with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once Kyrie leaves then Durant should head to Dallas. He will be right where he belongs, a dominant second banana that doesn’t have to worry his pretty little head about getting double teamed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't the Nyets intial plan be to bring soft ass Simmons into play and try to run it back with Flat Earther and Durant in every game?
    Joe Harris was decent to start this past season.

I don't see them going to Plan B until it's confirmed Simmons has completely quit.

BTW i suppose that is getting paid his whole salary beginning when he got traded to the Nets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Durant jumps ship it's prolly to the Knicks provided they land Zion this Summer.
    Can't see it, to get Zion the Knicks would probably have to give NOLA Toppin and Barrett plus a couple of firsts... which would leave Julian and Fournier to send Brooklyn for Durant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't see it, to get Zion the Knicks would probably have to give NOLA Toppin and Barrett plus a couple of firsts... which would leave Julian and Fournier to send Brooklyn for Durant?
    Don't think they'd send out RJ Barrett in either trade. Would prolly be something like:

Randle, Robinson, one first, and a pick swap to NOP
    Zion, Val to NYK

Toppin, Quickley, Noel, two firsts, and a pick swap to BKN
    KD to NYK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think they'd send out RJ Barrett in either trade. Would prolly be something like:

Randle, Robinson, one first, and a pick swap to NOP
    Zion, Val to NYK

Toppin, Quickley, Noel, two firsts, and a pick swap to BKN
    KD to NYK
    Robinson and a first for Zion is laughably bad, even worse when you add Julian for Valaciunas.

Thread Information