Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If trading Murray means the franchise finally gets to walk away from the old man that's been holding them hostage for the last 5 years, I'm all for it.

Imagine basing the future of your organization on the whims of some 80yo has been whose only claim to relevance in the last 7 years is Durant dragging his ass to a gold medal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl so now the old man wants to blow it up? Where was that 3 years ago when literally every single fan with half a brain knew they weren't winning as soon Uncle Dennis was done with them.

I really need to know what the Sniff Crew thinks about this when they were adamant against tanking but now that this dumbass FO finally realizes years too late what should have been done then it becomes another genius move by PATFO
    It's idiotic tbh. I can't see Pop going for it though, he's stubborn. What pisses me off is that they don't seem to pick a direction. If you contemplate tearing it down and don't do it, you better be trading for a starting PF and make a run at someone like Ayton in FA. But stop with this middle of the pack "we like what we have"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, wth is pop gonna finish his tenure winning 20 games because tony parker told him the french kid is the next mj

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the dummies here advocating for "selling high" on Murray and getting back 3 non-lottery first rounders like that's some type of good haul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray may never be at a better trade value. He is great indivdually at many different things but for some reason that does not translate to making everyone else around him better. Get three number one picks, make the move, and trial by fire for Primo.
    yup a no brainer and the spurs know this. im sure both teams want to get this deal done before free agency starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news Sean Marks just stepped down as the Brooklyn Nets GM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to do it period. But a haul would most likely mean at least 3 unprotected picks including swaps who would most likely end up in the top 10 plus at least 1 young player. The team that gets him would have to massively overpay.
    I don't see that Atlanta has attractive picks to trade. They have protected picks from other teams and their own picks. There's no combination of that that would be a good return for Murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 late firsts and giving in to make murray happy is not cashing in or selling high. Jesus,people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh. He has a good eye for bargain talent. The way he rebuilt with nothing was impressive. Then he went all in with big personalities and it didn't work. Kyrie is too much of a headcase and, really, Durant is just as toxic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

briam wright aint going anywhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My thing, among others, is trading Murray right now -- what message does this send to the rest of the players? Play too well and you'll get booted before you can make any money? It's bizarre.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gallo becomes guaranteed on Wednesday, killing the potential deal. If you can’t wait that long, you’re a ing child.
    Old man apologist upset at someone criticizing his precious PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My thing, among others, is trading Murray right now -- what message does this send to the rest of the players? Play too well and you'll get booted before you can make any money? It's bizarre.
    first kawhi,derozan and now murray! Wtf is sa doing? Its a fckn disaster if that happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have now heard the same as Zach, because the person he heard it from was me, and the person I heard it from was the interior of my rectum.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have now heard the same as Zach, because the person he heard it from was me, and the person I heard it from was the interior of my rectum.
    haha i don't understand what this guy is talking about.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the Kawhi saga Spurs fans have been begging for a tank and now their on the verge of doing it and everyone is panicking. Three firsts and an expiring is not bad. Murray is a good player but he's not KD or AD level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two ATL reporters involved in a circle jerk with the ATL FO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "sign an extension with us and we will trade you." Remember we already did the same with Derrick White

Since the Kawhi saga Spurs fans have been begging for a tank and now their on the verge of doing it and everyone is panicking. Three firsts and an expiring is not bad. Murray is a good player but he's not KD or AD level.

because it's too late. The roster is 23.4 years old. How much younger do you want to get?

Besides that we can get 3 future 1st round picks in the 20s just by taking on bad contracts and keeping Murray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can tank WITH Murray. We are that bad. We already have the draft capital and a rediculous amount of young players jn the system.

We aren’t as savvy as OKC. They have a clue. If this is true we clearly don’t.

You think OKC would trade SGA to us for McDermott and 3 FRPs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s just Gallo + picks, I’ll be pretty pissed. OKC has all the picks in the world and they still suck lol so much luck goes into drafting the next guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s just Gallo + picks, I’ll be pretty pissed. OKC has all the picks in the world and they still suck lol so much luck goes into drafting the next guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

4 years too late

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s here convincing themselves this is as good as it gets

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Time to jump off the treadmill and start tanking.

Thread Information