Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2263
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    But unlike Lionel Bieber, Ronaldo won relevant trophies outside Madrid.

Again, midget never won without a stacked Barca team. Even though Argentina is easily the most stacked team in the Americas.
    The ing re ed "Messi has to prove himself outside of Barcelona" argument. I guess Duncan needs to prove himself outside of SA, Kobe outside of LA and Jordan outside of Chicago.

Do you really think that if Messi joined a team like Bayern Munich, Manchester City/United or any of the other stacked teams in the World he wouldn't have won relevant trophies?

And how on Earth does Argentina losing three straight finals on overtime/penalties is an example of "Messi not proving himself" as an individual player?

In all of those tournaments he won the best player of the tournament award and he's the all-time leader in goals and assists for Argentina. If that's not "proving himself", what is?

Him not having an Eder or Ramos to bail him out on finals doesn't mean he hasn't prove himself, tbh. But you already know all this (or at least I hope you do, for the sake of people around you).
    Last edited by DAF86; 12-05-2016 at 01:57 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Leo Bieber lost to ing .... J.R Vidal
    TWICE

can't score a ing penalty on Carls Brav
    the same Carls Brav who got ethered by some EPL team last weekend

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    can't score a ing penalty on Carls Brav

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

He also missed

Missi giveth, Missi taketh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

He also missed

Missi giveth, Missi taketh
    You said he "can't score a ing penalty on Carlos Bravo"; he can, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Tbf Xavi didn't play that final either.
    Missi was a newly promoted reserve while Xavi was a co-captain on the team that won the La Liga le.

Dihno/Eto'O were a Demigod partnership that season they were able to win a CL le without the best Spaniard player. Meanwhile, Missi dumped Eto'O who went on to win a CL le the following season:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Missi was a newly promoted reserve while Xavi was a co-captain on the team that won the La Liga le.

Dihno/Eto'O were a Demigod partnership that season they were able to win a CL le without the best Spaniard player. Meanwhile, Missi dumped Eto'O who went on to win a CL le the following season:
    Again exposing his lack of knowledge; and then he pretends us to give a about the things he says.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Him not having an Eder or Ramos to bail him out on finals doesn't mean he hasn't prove himself, tbh. But you already know all this (or at least I hope you do, for the sake of people around you).
    Godnaldo is a talisman who can inspire his teammates to reach their full potential meanwhile Missi is the captain that bails on the ship & kills the moral of the team.

Di Maria had his best year of his career linking up w/ none other than Godnaldo meanwhile Missi has no chemistry w/ any of his teammates despite them being world-class players. (Dihno/Eto'O/Zaltan gave him the middle finger on their way out) But...but...but....Godnaldo had Eder.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Godnaldo is a talisman who can inspire his teammates to reach their full potential meanwhile Missi is the captain that bails on the ship & kills the moral of the team.

Di Maria had his best year of his career linking up w/ none other than Godnaldo meanwhile Missi has no chemistry w/ any of his teammates despite them being world-class players. (Dihno/Eto'O/Zaltan gave him the middle finger on their way out) But...but...but....Godnaldo had Eder.
    Shamelessly changing subjects after being exposed.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Again exposing his lack of knowledge; and then he pretends us to give a about the things he says.
    Buddy, where did I say Xavi PLAYED in the CL final?.........My bad, you're just trying to change the subject b/c you COULDN'T hand them FACTS!

The truth hurt but it's okay.......you can cry:

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Shamelessly changing subjects after being exposed.
    Says the guy who brought up the UEFA tournament into an El Clasico post:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Says the guy who brought up the UEFA tournament into an El Clasico post:
    Bynumite was the one that started to talk about NT's, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Bynumite was the one that started to talk about NT's, tbh.
    But since you just jumped on the bandwagon, you had nothing to do w/ the changing narrative.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I guess you must be so succesful if you can call Messi a loser

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Missi has the same fake selfless personality as Porker:

The Argentine admitted that not overly celebrating the 2006 Champions League Final win is one regret he still has today.

“I was recovering from injury and I didn’t make the final. I was very young and I didn’t want to celebrate it."

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Buddy, where did I say Xavi PLAYED in the CL final?.........My bad, you're just trying to change the subject b/c you COULDN'T hand them FACTS!

The truth hurt but it's okay.......you can cry:

When did I say you said that? Check again and see what part of your post I bolded, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh this picture is quite iconic.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    tbh this picture is quite iconic.
    No this one is :

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl9_3tGWAAA1zUs.jpg

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    When did I say you said that? Check again and see what part of your post I bolded, tbh.
    You mean Missi wasn't brought up from the B squad in 2004-05 while a HEALTHY Xavi was the 3rd best player on Barfa?

Missi had nothing to do w/ the '06 CL le, Xavi on the other was a key member of the squad that qualified for the CL.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 12-05-2016 at 07:01 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Midgetfan has no shame, talking about Eder and Ramos, acting like midget doesn't have enough help. Like midget hasn't had the most help of any all time great player, both at a club and national team level.

Midget's teammates stepped up, scored their penalties and tried to drag Lionel Bieber to a Copa America trophy but midget chokedPERIOD

Can't win without a Barca jersey onPERIOD
    Last edited by Bynumite; 12-05-2016 at 08:03 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You mean Missi wasn't brought up from the B squad in 2004-05 while a HEALTHY Xavi was the 3rd best player on Barfa?

Missi had nothing to do w/ the '06 CL le, Xavi on the other was a key member of the squad that qualified for the CL.
    No, I'm saying that Messi wasn't a sub on 2006. Which is what you ignorantly said.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    No, I'm saying that Messi wasn't a sub on 2006. Which is what you ignorantly said.
    Dumbass, I was point to the FACT that Xavi actually had a hand in the 2006 le as he played on the team that QUALIFIED for the CL & won the La Liga le even if he missed the majority of the CL season. Meanwhile, Missi was a reserve that had been called up from the B squad when they won the La Liga le & didn't do anything worth mentioning in the CL season before he got injured but you're too furious so decided to jump the shark.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dumbass, I was point to the FACT that Xavi actually had a hand in the 2006 le as he played on the team that QUALIFIED for the CL & won the La Liga le even if he missed the majority of the CL season. Meanwhile, Missi was a reserve that had been called up from the B squad when they won the La Liga le & didn't do anything worth mentioning in the CL season before he got injured but you're too furious so decided to jump the shark.
    Yeah, he didn't do anything worth mentioning on the CL other than be the Man of the Match (official Man of the Match. Elected by UEFA, this isn't just my opinion, tbh) in the toughest match of the entire tournament for Barcelona: Chelsea away. He already was an established starter by that time and the only reason some dumbasses, like you, think he wasn't is that he couldn't play the final because of an injury.

You come here trying to talk like you know but it's evident for anyone that really knows that you don't. You can't even get the most basic facts straight. So if you don't want to keep getting your pushed in you either start studying or lay low, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Yeah, he didn't do anything worth mentioning on the CL other than be the Man of the Match (official Man of the Match. Elected by UEFA, this isn't just my opinion, tbh) in the toughest match of the entire tournament for Barcelona: Chelsea away. He already was an established starter by that time and the only reason some dumbasses, like you, think he wasn't is that he couldn't play the final because of an injury.

You come here trying to talk like you know but it's evident for anyone that really knows that you don't. You can't even get the most basic facts straight. So if you don't want to keep getting your pushed in you either start studying or lay low, tbh.
    I can rattle of a bunch of scrubs that won MOTM in the UCL.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I can rattle of a bunch of scrubs that won MOTM in the UCL.
    And no sensible person would say those folks "didn't do anything worth mentioning" in those CL.

Thread Information