Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Evans has signed and said his final 3 were Bama, LSU, and Georgia. See playblair, kid trolled aggy the whole time. Time for you to admit aggy is mediocre no matter where they are be it Big 12 or SEC. Going into next year with 1 scholarship RB plus only bringing in a low 3* from Georgia. Aggy struck out on every big time RB with only 1 scholarship RB on the roster, time to take off your homer glasses and realize mediocre is mediocre and always will be. Recruits see padding win totals every year against Southland conference teams and UTSA don't amount to anything.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I have given you proof that he was the primary recruiter for Stroud, what do you have? Nothing but the word of a liar. You are weak. I'm pretty sure you've never been laid. Go back to momma and eat some more Doritos.
    once again i prove u wrong this coming from texas own sites

***Was told Yurcich isn’t known as a prolific recruiter – not at Ohio State or Oklahoma State – but is a dang good coach and quarterback developer. So, if this happens, look for Yurcich to pair him with some dynamic recruiters. he isn’t a guy like Tim Beck who will help recruit a bunch of positions. I was told you’ll need to pair him with some good recruiters
    https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.c...ber-27th-29th/
    Last edited by playblair; 12-28-2019 at 06:27 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I have given you proof that he was the primary recruiter for Stroud, what do you have? Nothing but the word of a liar. You are weak. I'm pretty sure you've never been laid. Go back to momma and eat some more Doritos.
    hmmmm u were so wrong about stroud recruitment..........

three sources with direct knowledge told Lettermen Row that the lack of communication from Yurcich nearly derailed the program’s pursuit of C.J. Stroud.
    https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state-...-quarterbacks/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    hmmmm u were so wrong about stroud recruitment..........

https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state-...-quarterbacks/
    You would believe anything posted on the internet. It's funny how all of these Ohio State sites are now saying how bad of a coach Yurcich was, you never heard a word before he became the Texas OC.

I guess you never heard the term Sour Grapes.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Evans has signed and said his final 3 were Bama, LSU, and Georgia. See playblair, kid trolled aggy the whole time. Time for you to admit aggy is mediocre no matter where they are be it Big 12 or SEC. Going into next year with 1 scholarship RB plus only bringing in a low 3* from Georgia. Aggy struck out on every big time RB with only 1 scholarship RB on the roster, time to take off your homer glasses and realize mediocre is mediocre and always will be. Recruits see padding win totals every year against Southland conference teams and UTSA don't amount to anything.
    technically, you are correct but i expect 4-star recruit devon achane (listed as an all-purpose back) to be listed on the RB depth chart. considering how well ainias smith performed at RB in the bowl game, and the lack of depth at the position, i would not be surprised to see him get a lot of time as a slot back and even at the traditional RB spot in 2020. what will be interesting is how this would potentially alter jimbo's pro-style and running back based offense.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    once again TFloss32 refuses to post relevant recruiting news......... rivals main reporter the fong of rivals changed his pick from texas for alfred collins to oklahoma

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    collins vs karic..........in case u missed it because TFloss32 refuses to report bad news..........sooners now lead for collins & rivals mods covering the all american bowl have flipped their pic for collins to sonners from texas..........this is a preview of future games if he chooses ou.............collins says no one from the new coaching staff has reached out to him

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    collins vs karic..........in case u missed it because TFloss32 refuses to report bad news..........sooners now lead for collins & rivals mods covering the all american bowl have flipped their pic for collins to sonners from texas..........this is a preview of future games if he chooses ou.............collins says no one from the new coaching staff has reached out to him

I guess you missed where the Sooner 247 mod said today that Texas leads and may not be anything can done about it. Been with Texas commits all week and watched the game with them. But you do you. Lol once again you post false BS, if you're going to troll at least post facts. Vernon Broughton is still going to aggy right??

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I guess you missed where the Sooner 247 mod said today that Texas leads and may not be anything can done about it. Been with Texas commits all week and watched the game with them. But you do you. Lol once again you post false BS, if you're going to troll at least post facts. Vernon Broughton is still going to aggy right??
    just saw the update texas now leads for collins the utah game swung the moment back in favor of texas ou was leading until that point

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There is another forum where one of the guys knows Bryant Westbrook, he asked him about Ringo, and was told Ringo isn't going to Texas. So that picture means nothing.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    here is a look at texas new facilities

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Mukuba cb to clemson.......mukuba told texas they were in the lead 2 days ago so clemson taking the lead comes as a surprise to the staff
    Last edited by playblair; 05-03-2020 at 09:33 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    mike roach says smu now leads for 4* wr ketron jackson https://247sports.com/Player/Ketron-Jackson-46041149/ he was spotted today wearing smu gloves..........samples is absolutely destroying coleman in recruiting........whoever it was that let samples go because he has no wr coaching experience is a fooking idiot........coleman is looking like the worst recruiter on staff

samples is legit he is about to land 2 more 4 *

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    here is a recruit breaking down why he chose florida over texas......texas needs out if the conference in the worst way....stop being pretentious& join the sec with ou

And the Big 12, no matter what anybody says, I promise you, the NFL respects the SEC more than the Big 12. If I were to go to the University of Texas and get five sacks, right hand to God I would probably go undrafted. In the SEC, the University of Florida, if I get five sacks I'll probably go to the draft and it will probably be in like the fifth round. If I have good numbers, speed and all that stuff, numbers are all right, I would probably get drafted in the later rounds.

"It's crazy, same numbers, same everything but two different conferences. That's when I started thinking to myself I need to look at the SEC more."

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    lb clayton smith just silently committed to ou.....he was a supposed texas lock.......riley just tweeted the emoji eyes of landing a recruit

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    hunter washington who committed to fsu today was the recruit who tried to commit to texas last week but herman wouldnt accept his commitment

Hunter Washington was the player who wanted to commit a few weeks ago. I didn’t see the need to bring it up but Texas decided to move in a different direction. I personally don’t care for shining that type of light on a kid, but I can’t stop other sites from doing what they will.

Last edited by playblair; 05-12-2020 at 09:18 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    report from texas mods that coaches are negatively recruiting against tom hermans job security & its having a huge impact on their decisions its why clayton & ewers chose other programs

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh clayton smith just set his commitment date this one is wrapped up to ou after texas lead until this week..........ou mods said sooners didnt even start recruiting him until last week......ou just came in & took a recruit with no work at all.......this is what happens when u dont hire bagmen.......texas had a shot at tosh lupoi & didnt take it smmfh

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Byrd, Conner, and T.Brock have a group zoom chat for tomorrow with Hand.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Cain and Brooks commit tomorrow on the same day OU is getting Smith and Williams........talk about a let down
    ​
    Keep an eye out tomorrow for some good news. Still awaiting final confirmation but it looks like Texas could be getting a little surprise commitment from out of state prospect.
    Probably not one you’re very familiar with but still a talented player.
    Last edited by playblair; 05-14-2020 at 09:15 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    its a bit underwhelming his offer list is not great.....coleman is still recruiting like he is at k state.......this new staff is taking some serious reaches they need to wake up u r not at rutgers anymore this is texas

https://247sports.com/Player/Casey-Cain-46082635/

arkansas state & costal carolina r his best offers besides the texas offer

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    even more bad news coming in just now......herb hand is getting destroyed......texas might have to circle back to reuben fatheree........

Jonah Miller getting a run of Oregon picks. So long to the Arizona OL duo. Brockermeyer's or bust

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    get ready to go back to the mack brown days of starting players like like Britt Mitc , Greg Smith, Tre Newton, and Blake Gideon.

via horns mods
    From what I’ve heard the staff has decided to trust their evaluations more, and worry less about recruiting rankings. They feel burned by some character issues in the last few cycles and would rather have slightly lower ranked players with fewer character issues. We’ll see how this works out.

Thread Information