Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

lmao Kobes last 3 minutes more iconic and memorable than anything jim did his whole career

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Look at all the celebs in the building to see 2 lottery teams ahahaha the presence of Mamba

Has any celebrity even been to a Spurs game??? LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's starting to become fun again."
    "We're playing for each other now"

--Randle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at all the celebs in the building to see 2 lottery teams ahahaha the presence of Mamba

Has any celebrity even been to a Spurs game??? LMAO
    Eva longaniza and fredy prince jr

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Eva longaniza and fredy prince jr
    B -listers, that's it? We don't have a championship but at least we have Billy Crystal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh now, NOWW the fandom of celebrities matter.

Selena Gomez is an A Lister FYI

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh now, NOWW the fandom of celebrities matter.

Selena Gomez is an A Lister FYI
    What has that done besides sucking Bieber's ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has that done besides sucking Bieber's ?
    I am not saying I am a fan or that her music is good. But if you are saying she isnt A list at this point you are full of and you know it.

She is a household name, didnt she just win artist of the year or some bs recently.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am not saying I am a fan or that her music is good. But if you are saying she isnt A list at this point you are full of and you know it.

She is a household name, didnt she just win artist of the year or some bs recently.
    If we're talking about awards then how many grammys she got? She's not a name that pops up as often as other musicians at the top, big gap between her and somebody like Kanye or that crazy lady gaga. There's got to be something to warrant being in the same breath as them.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire universe knew Kobe was going to take that many shots in his last game. The only miracle is that he shot over 35%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao op is a got lmao LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're talking about awards then how many grammys she got? She's not a name that pops up as often as other musicians at the top, big gap between her and somebody like Kanye or that crazy lady gaga. There's got to be something to warrant being in the same breath as them.
    We can look at record sales and youtube views recently. Have a feeling her numbers are comparable to the others you mentioned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We can look at record sales and youtube views recently. Have a feeling her numbers are comparable to the others you mentioned.
    Pewdiepie ain't no a-lister , she's gotta have something to close that gap between her and the headliners today. The is like what 25? She'll probably be there, I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pewdiepie ain't no a-lister , she's gotta have something to close that gap between her and the headliners today. The is like what 25? She'll probably be there, I guess
    What is your definition of an A lister?

You would be hard pressed to find someone under the age of 50 that doesnt know who Selena Gomez is. She is one of the most popular artist on the planet. She is a headliner. Look you can just admit your wrong and take your L. It really isn't a big deal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is your definition of an A lister?

You would be hard pressed to find someone under the age of 50 that doesnt know who Selena Gomez is. She is one of the most popular artist on the planet. She is a headliner. Look you can just admit your wrong and take your L. It really isn't a big deal.
    Everybody knows who Mike Tyson is, he's not an A-list celebrity

Awards don't matter if she hasn't won a grammy, I guess. Is she headlining major music festivals, sporting events and elite parties? I did a quick look at her tours and they don't stack up to other young artists like Taylor Swift who I guess is A-list.

You're going to have to take that L, bro. She may be popular, but she's a tier off for now tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your last game ever was in the regular season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only got that I know of that has had a farewell tour. Players who actually made the all time top 10 list (Duncan) knew how to retire with class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the gayest thread ever. What celebrities show up to which teams games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who has the bigger celebrities as a fan? That's how far Lakerfans have to go these days. Holy. ing. .

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though nothing Trumps Trump bending Hillary over in the wee hours of 9 November and bustin' her hole wide open.

What do you think, Splits?

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though nothing Trumps Trump bending Hillary over in the wee hours of 9 November and bustin' her hole wide open.

What do you think, Splits?

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    He's about to do the same thing to your holes.

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's about to do the same thing to your holes.

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !
    I do not think it so, of. I heartily believe he's going to endeavor to actually make America great again. I also believe he is adorably naive and the price he'll pay could be the ultimate price in the Huey Long/Willie Stark denouement.

But, if he fails as you infer I'll be in the queue and stiff, eyes front to hand up the indictment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do not think it so, of. I heartily believe he's going to endeavor to actually make America great again. I also believe he is adorably naive and the price he'll pay could be the ultimate price in the Huey Long/Willie Stark denouement.

But, if he fails as you infer I'll be in the queue and stiff, eyes front to hand up the indictment.
    Bill Gates just called him the next JFK. A warning from the Globalists perhaps?

Thread Information