Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I love how salty everyone STILL is about Sherman.... never mind the fact that you were all rooting for that classless crybaby Harbaugh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    the NFL finally released his micced up and he did in fact say " of a game" to crabtree

though if anyone with street smarts knows that he ran over there and said that basically to say " you!"
    this

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    0:51
    Crabtree as salty as every other got crying in this thread.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Yeah right.
    What did Sherman get his degree in?
    Communications something off

not to mention these guys basically just have to show up to the campus tutoring building and the advisor basically does their HW for them.

RG3 had a 3.something GPA yet he's 2 years into the NFL and still getting into pissing matches on Facebook because some big meanie head said he was bad kwautaback

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Communications something off

not to mention these guys basically just have to show up to the campus tutoring building and the advisor basically does their HW for them.

RG3 had a 3.something GPA yet he's 2 years into the NFL and still getting into pissing matches on Facebook because some big meanie head said he was bad kwautaback
    Just an all around bitter hater. How are athletes being bound to make millions getting easy college degrees a stupid decision? That's the SMART thing to do. Take easy ass classes and concentrate on football. , Peyton Manning has a degree in Communications too but he doesn't seem to get any flak for it. Probably because he's white right? Hypocritical bias pussy ass es you guys are.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah right.
    What did Sherman get his degree in?
    Better yet how did he get it?

"So what are the classes they are going to take to get a degree here? You cannot come here with a third-, fourth- or fifth-grade education and get a degree here," she told CNN.

The issue was highlighted at UNC two years ago with the exposure of a scandal where students, many of them athletes, were given grades for classes they didn't attend, and where they did nothing more than turn in a single paper. Last month, a North Carolina grand jury indicted a professor at the center of the scandal on fraud charges. He's accused of being paid $12,000 for a class he didn't teach.

^ exerpt.
    Whole article here: CNN analysis: Some college athletes play like adults, read like 5th-graders
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/nca...eading-scores/
    lol assuming only black athletes are part of the group.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Just an all around bitter hater. How are athletes being bound to make millions getting easy college degrees a stupid decision?
    PLEASE find where I said in the post that it was a "stupid" decision? Or where I mentioned anything about Sherman being stupid?

I'm not on the "Sherman is a thug bandwagon", I just think he's of the typical average American intelligence but with great work ethic. That's all a GPA really shows (especially in a non-technical degree) is work ethic and hire-ability. I commend Sherman for not being a dumbasss like a lot of professional athletes and I definitely think he'll have a decent career after football but I'm tired of these "hurp de durp, look at me I have muh high GPA i'm so smartzzzz!"

That's the SMART thing to do. Take easy ass classes and concentrate on football. , Peyton Manning has a degree in Communications too but he doesn't seem to get any flak for it. Probably because he's white right? Hypocritical bias pussy ass es you guys are.
    Same thing w/ Manning. I don't think Manning is vastly intelligent either just has a great work ethic/passion for what he's doing. Not even sure why he was brought into this conversation tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    white tear shower, no

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    ......i don't know what else you want me to say

i just said Sherman had a great work ethic and is equal to Peyton Manning in terms of intelligence

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ......i don't know what else you want me to say

i just said Sherman had a great work ethic and is equal to Peyton Manning in terms of intelligence
    Trill only sees things thru Red Kool-Aid colored glasses.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    lol assuming only black athletes are part of the group.
    I'd love to see the raw data and the demographics (and percentages) of the study though, no racist

Trill only sees things thru Red Kool-Aid colored glasses.
    gonna use dem white tears to sweeten his kool aid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    aye, chill with the koolaid jokes, fammo

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    LOL :'( i'm not a nigge r

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Goodell

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...-postgame-rant

"Sherman is so mean, he said mean things, he's not conforming to my pussified agenda"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^ wow never seen that, he seems like he's gonna cry tbh..

LOL :'( i'm not a nigge r

Bayless definitely got the better of Sherman in this encounter. Sherman got butthurt then personal with the "I'm a Stanford graduate, something you will never apsire too" and Bayless just kind of chuckled while Sherman seemed like he was on the verge of tears the entire time

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah Sherman comes off as insecure as in that interview with skip

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "I'm not crying, this is frustration!"
    - George Lopez

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    here is the full interview of sherm owning skip on his own show

skip said sherm wasn't in the same league as revis with his usual trolling self and got confronted and put in his place

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    "youre bringing up the past. i'm talking about right here right now."

then gives stats from last season

ing pseudo-intellectual like those potheads that are wannabe philosophers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a bay area firm bought a butthurt electronic billboard and had it put up in tacoma washington

http://q13fox.com/2014/01/23/washing...#axzz2rHkiWaOp

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    lol Skip totally got under Sherman's skin

Mental midget is gonna get shredded to pieces in NY

here is the full interview of sherm owning skip on his own show

skip said sherm wasn't in the same league as revis with his usual trolling self and got confronted and put in his place

well, for one, that was last season when a lot of people still thought Revis>Sherman. Richard kind of came out of nowhere to have one good season. Saying Revis>Sherman now looks silly obviously.

obviously Skip was just trying to get under his skin either way though

Thread Information