Page 96 of 293 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 7304
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, idk if Biden holds on in AZ and Nevada...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michigan is blue

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a very pessimistic view - all the odds are in Biden's favor. Enjoy it.
    WTF is there to enjoy? Biden can't undo any of Trump's legacy without the senate. There is so little upside to him winning. The only thing Biden can do is stop the hard right court packing that McConnell has been doing for 4 years now. I hate McConnell so much more than Trump but he's still controlling the senate no matter what happens this week. And AZ and especially NV are still very much up in the air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He should. Of the remaining counties in both states they lean Blue. There may be a few rural counties in those states that are Red, but from what I’m hearing the bulk of what’s left are counties that Biden is favored to win in. My guess is that’s why team Trump is screaming recount and lawsuit in MI and WI. I think they know they have no real path in NV or AZ, again that’s if it’s being reported correctly about the counties in both those states that are left to be counted

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN just ran the map on what's left on Nevada. Trump's ed.

Clark County and Reno has a ton of mail in votes to be counted. Trump's redneck counties have almost all reported in. In the 90 percentile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should. Of the remaining counties in both states they lean Blue. There may be a few rural counties in those states that are Red, but from what I’m hearing the bulk of what’s left are counties that Biden is favored to win in

Clark County and Reno has a ton of mail in votes to be counted. Trump's redneck counties have almost all reported in. In the 90 percentile.
    Hope you guys are right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is there to enjoy? Biden can't undo any of Trump's legacy without the senate. There is so little upside to him winning. The only thing Biden can do is stop the hard right court packing that McConnell has been doing for 4 years now. I hate McConnell so much more than Trump but he's still controlling the senate no matter what happens this week. And AZ and especially NV are still very much up in the air.
    Umm how about ing unity? Stop being a baby. At least the leadership is different and there will be less provoking from the ing president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Abrams has accomplished in GA is pretty nuts tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn am I looking wrong or if Dump wins PA, then the tables are turned and Biden needs BOTH AZ and NV??????

Holy ing sheet

We might have a ing civil war after all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a negative got.

Getting rid of Trump is good enough for me. The government hasn't done anything for me and it won't for you.

We'll go back to our normal lives and be the more happy for it that a wannabe dictator is not running this country into the ground. The US lost it's leader status anyways 4 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see most of you didn't jump off a bridge last night....

Somebody check on Blake and Chris though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hearing on the radio AZ is very much in play

these ballots are a mess
    what did Rush say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm how about ing unity? Stop being a baby. At least the leadership is different and there will be less provoking from the ing president
    Unity? The ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Biden just needs any combination of Michigan plus Nevada/Arizona to win it?
    no. biden needs:

michigan

and one of the following 2

a) nevada + arizona
    b) penn

(im assuming georgia/NC aren't in play)

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn am I looking wrong or if Dump wins PA, then the tables are turned and Biden needs BOTH AZ and NV??????

Holy ing sheet

We might have a ing civil war after all
    You're hyperventilating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see most of you didn't jump off a bridge last night....

Somebody check on Blake and Chris though...

I was close to man. Tim dumken sorta calmed things down around here lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing I'm looking at is it GA will flip. The votes might be there, but it'll have to be at an even more skewed rate for Biden than what's already on the books. Just winning GA gives Biden the presidency since he'd get the nod from the House. Though it's also possible for a random elector to defect to one side or the other from a state where the votes are binding. I'd kinda be tempted if I were one of those guys. Your name would go down in history if you were the person who basically picked the POTUS by yourself.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump’s legal operation is so ing bad , they didn’t file a lawsuit or stage Brooks Brothers Riots until Biden had already taken the lead in Michigan, and they’re not doing anything to stem the bleeding in Pennsylvania.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    just need arizona and nevada to hold...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you guys are right.
    They are brah. Dunkstradamus called it last night when everyone was ting themselves because ing Florida and Texas of all places stayed red.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to put Stacey Abrams in charge of the DNC.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what are the numbers now counting Michigan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing I'm looking at is it GA will flip. The votes might be there, but it'll have to be at an even more skewed rate for Biden than what's already on the books. Just winning GA gives Biden the presidency since he'd get the nod from the House. Though it's also possible for a random elector to defect to one side or the other from a state where the votes are binding. I'd kinda be tempted if I were one of those guys. Your name would go down in history if you were the person who basically picked the POTUS by yourself.
    Biden flipping GA would be a death knell...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a negative got.

Getting rid of Trump is good enough for me. The government hasn't done anything for me and it won't for you.

We'll go back to our normal lives and be the more happy for it that a wannabe dictator is not running this country into the ground. The US lost it's leader status anyways 4 years ago.
    Treading water is better than losing even more ground but losing the senate ensures Biden is a lame duck until at least 2022. Sorry if I'm not happy Biden grossly underperformed his polls and there is nothing we can do for two more years to make the Republicans eat for what they have done to this country.

Thread Information