My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

another DUB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

another DUB
    The orders are not immediately enforceable. Health officials have been working on ways to implement some of the proposals — namely guidelines for states to implement importation plans. But it's is unlikely that any could be finalized before the November presidential election, particularly since the most favored nations plan would not progress for at least a month.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...g-costs-381343

lmao did nothing for 3.5 years, now signs token EOs for the campaign trail...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The orders are not immediately enforceable. Health officials have been working on ways to implement some of the proposals — namely guidelines for states to implement importation plans. But it's is unlikely that any could be finalized before the November presidential election, particularly since the most favored nations plan would not progress for at least a month.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...g-costs-381343

lmao did nothing for 3.5 years, now signs token EOs for the campaign trail...
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

another DUB
    Another DUD according to the analysts who say it will do close to nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
    nothing's happening to me, you just fell for it again, rofl

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Last edited by LkrFan; 07-25-2020 at 09:41 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

another DUB
    You trusting in the Kang of bankruptcies? He's been full of a long time. Back in the day, the media chin checked his ass to his face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1100 a day dying, time to hit the links!

UI and rent/eviction moratoriums expire at midnight because we were supposed to have our together by this point, so Mitch does nothing, adjourns the Senate, and promises a bill "in a few weeks." Millions of personal fortunes will hit the rocks and millions of lives will be pushed into the streets because our government was lazy and went home this weekend. It'll be another epic, economic self-wounding, all because of our psychotic refusal to give people money in a pandemic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

UI and rent/eviction moratoriums expire at midnight because we were supposed to have our together by this point, so Mitch does nothing, adjourns the Senate, and promises a bill "in a few weeks." Millions of personal fortunes will hit the rocks and millions of lives will be pushed into the streets because our government was lazy and went home this weekend. It'll be another epic, economic self-wounding, all because of our psychotic refusal to give people money in a pandemic.
    that was just a strategy move by moscow mitch

he realizes that trump will lose the election

so he is shifting the GOP to allow the full destruction of the economy so they can begin to sabotage joe biden and blame him for everything

if he thought trump still had a chance- he would aid workers/economy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci assigned security detail

after ‘serious threats’ follow public attacks from Trump administration

Fauci is one of the most trusted sources of information about the coronavirus,

which apparently irks President Donald Trump at the same time as it
    undercuts his attempts to downplay the threat posed by the pandemic.

Trump himself cited Fauci’s high ratings in a tweet last month, ... he was “galled” by the numbers.

The White House recently sent an “oppo dump” seeking to discredit Fauci to reporters, and

Trump adviser Peter Navarro also published a
    USA Today op-ed claiming that

Fauci was “wrong about everything.”

there are people who get really angry at thinking I’m interfering with their life, because I’m pushing a public-health agenda,”

he had received “not only hate mail but also serious threats.”

Serious threats against me, against my family . . . my daughters, my wife

the Trump administration has continued to try to undermine him in the press.

Dan Scavino, the White House deputy chief of staff for communications and one of Trump’s closest advisers, shared a cartoon depicting

Fauci as “Dr. Faucet,” drowning Uncle Sam by issuing advice to stay at home and close schools to contain the spread of the virus.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/fau...dministration/

bag Trash's bag staff ting on Fauci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Popcorn.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're sending out another $1200 dummy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House GOP’s pleas to Republican National Committee for financial help go unanswered

Senior House Republicans are pleading with the deep-pocketed Republican National Committee and

the Trump campaign to provide financial help as Democrats vastly outraise the GOP,

but top campaign officials are so far declining to commit.

donating to the House a wasteful investment since it seems unlikely the party will be able to regain the majority in the lower chamber of Congress.

“The campaign just wants the money. . . . They don’t care about the House — it’s not their concern,”

you understand it’s a team sport, you kind of look at these things a little differently. I don’t think they see it that way.”

The president’s fundraising committees and the RNC entered July with a whopping $295 million on hand,

The rejection has angered some Republicans, many of whom believe the president has a duty to help the party

— not just himself.

blame Kushner for failing to understand the importance of unity and working together.

House Republicans in safe seats recently contributed to the president’s reelection, making donations of tens of thousands of dollars at the request of his campaign.

DCCC’s 42 most-vulnerable front-line members have an average 5-to-1 cash advantage over their GOP opponents.

Some Republicans have speculated that Trump officials are trying to use the money as leverage to ensure Republicans stick with the president.

The refusal also suggests that the Trump campaign is concerned about his reelection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/house-gops-pleas-to-republican-national-committee-for-financial-help-go-unanswered/2020/07/24/01cf57f4-cddd-11ea-89ce-ac7d5e4a5a38_story.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Chris thinks this is real money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You trusting in the Kang of bankruptcies? He's been full of a long time. Back in the day, the media chin checked his ass to his face

Geez, how did Hillary’s campaign not dig that up and play it on loops??? I guess that’s part of why she lost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez, how did Hillary’s campaign not dig that up and play it on loops??? I guess that’s part of why she lost.
    Biden hasn't either.

These aren't mind changers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

Reagan Foundation Asks Trump Campaign, RNC To Stop Fundraising Off Reagan’s Name

The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Ins ute told the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee last week to stop using the former president’s image to fundraise, a blow to the party that considers Reagan a conservative hero.

The request came after the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint federal fundraising committee from the Trump campaign and the RNC, sent an email to supporters promising two commemorative coins—one with Reagan's face and another with Trump’s—to people who donated $45 or more, according to Washington Post columnist Karen Tumulty, who first reported the news.

The Reagan Foundation has the sole rights to Reagan’s name, likeness and image, and has “power to block them from being used for commercial purposes and political endorsements” even though some might be in the public domain, Tumulty writes.

The foundation is trying to figure out how many coin sets were sold and may take further legal action, according to the Washington Post.

In a statement to Forbes, RNC Communications Director Michael Ahrens said the request came as a surprise because the foundation “has not objected to us using President Reagan’s likeness before,” but said they “will stop emailing this fundraising solicitation as a courtesy.”

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachels.../#3515c13131cd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reagan Foundation Asks Trump Campaign, RNC To Stop Fundraising Off Reagan’s Name

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump Campaign Is Losing Its Mind Over Polls Showing A Biden Blue Wave

Donald Trump’s campaign appears to be in a panic over a slew of recent polls showing Joe Biden expanding his lead nationally and in a swath of key battleground states.

, the Trump campaign team presented a slideshow to reporters explaining that the polls are skewed and 2020 will turn out just like 2016.

The presentation attacked more than a dozen polls released in recent weeks, claiming they’re “undersampling” GOP turnout.

“current polls have the same relative partisan makeup as earlier this year when the race was tighter and as the accurate final national 2016 polls.”

recent NY Times/Siena polls were actually better for the GOP than 2016 exits polls.

Biden’s increasing lead over Trump isn’t the result of a Democratic-leaning sampling change on the part of pollsters.

It’s simply a reflection of voters abandoning the president.

the Trump campaign is behaving like an operation that knows its headed toward defeat.

In the same way that innocent men don’t brazenly obstruct investigations,

winning campaigns don’t devote time and resources to whining about public opinion polls

No matter how much Donald Trump and his flailing campaign wish it to be true,

2016 is not 2020 and

Joe Biden is not Hillary Clinton.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07...blue-wave.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You make this too easy, bot.

My Team