Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Frank Vogel Was Fined $15k for Saying the Heat Flop Too Much

MAY 14, 2012

Before losing to the Miami Heat in Game 1, Pacers head coach Frank Vogel was hit with a $15,000 fine for criticizing their flopping ways. From the Indy Star: “Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel is a little lighter in the wallet. The NBA fined Vogel $15,000 Saturday for his comments about how the ‘referees should officiate’ the upcoming playoff series against the Miami Heat. ‘(The Heat) are the biggest flopping team in the NBA,’ Vogel said to the media Thursday. ‘It’ll be very interesting to see how the referees officiate the series and how much flopping they reward. Every drive to the basket, they have guys not making a play on the ball,’ Vogel continued, ‘but sliding in front of drivers. Oftentimes they’re falling down even before contact is even being made.'”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic fire Vogel → make the playoffs for the first time in ages

Bucks fire Kidd → best record in the league, probably going to the Finals, may even win it all

Lakers: "let's hire Vogel and Kidd, surely this will work out!"
    All they need now is to hire Mark Jackson and the "better without them" trio would rule the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All they need now is to hire Mark Jackson and the "better without them" trio would rule the NBA.
    I’ve been hoping the last two years someone would sign Jackson. Just to get that got off the air tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Jackson is a genius tbh. He went to the media and constantly championed himself as the reason why the warriors were as good as they were every day on national television. He told the lie so much that other people started to believe it and also take away credit from Kerr and give it to Jackson. Marketing 401

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Jackson is a genius tbh. He went to the media and constantly championed himself as the reason why the warriors were as good as they were every day on national television. He told the lie so much that other people started to believe it and also take away credit from Kerr and give it to Jackson. Marketing 401
    Mark's tears are one of the greatest things during the playoffs and Finals in the past few years. As the Warriors stack up rings, Mark's tear ducts are becoming so sal er logged they could be considered coral reef.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to Vogel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    suckaaaa nation

dat 1st page karma

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lebron going B2B (minimum) with the lakers
    kobe an ICON 4 life
    ballmer sold his entire microsoft stocks for pussy paul P
    kawhi a 2 year rental

magic already poaching luka

retire this acct niccaaaaaaa

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Get ready, Lakerfan, because this guy's going to be your next coach:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the clown show across the hall continues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron going B2B (minimum) with the lakers
    kobe an ICON 4 life
    ballmer sold his entire microsoft stocks for pussy paul P
    kawhi a 2 year rental

magic already poaching luka

retire this acct niccaaaaaaa
    Balmer is worth $70 billion. Think he's doing just fine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Get ready, Lakerfan, because this guy's going to be your next coach:

You think Ty is gonna eradicate Load Management? His teammates didn't like it just as I predicted. Chemistry went down the drain (just like your 3-1 lead vs Denver ).

My prediction is he will keep Load Managing. Why? Leverage. He only signed for 2 years. Can opt for free agency next year. The Clipps gonna do whatever ELSE Uncle Dennis wants.

Bonus question: where will the unhappy free agent Klutch client Trez play this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plug and play/third choice did ok all things considered but lets see what he does in a real season. 2nd best coach by far in LA now.

Thread Information