Page 44 of 134 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's clear more than ever than for the Dejounte deal not to end up a r*pe, the Hawks need to suck 2 years from now. The Charlotte pick may convey 2 or 3 years from now, if at all (if Miles Bridges doesn't re-sign).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a time to rejoice, when the Hawks may have gotten a better pick from Huerter than any of the 3 (+swap) we got for Dejounte.
    i dont see the kings getting out of the bottom 10 teams in the next 3 years. doubt those picks will convey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10772797[/URL]]It's clear more than ever than for the Dejounte deal not to end up a r*pe, the Hawks need to suck 2 years from now. The Charlotte pick may convey 2 or 3 years from now, if at all (if Miles Bridges doesn't re-sign).
    Miles Bridges might be going to prison. He chocked someone until they passed out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a time to rejoice, when the Hawks may have gotten a better pick from Huerter than any of the 3 (+swap) we got for Dejounte.
    How so with the protections that are on them? I mean it's not impossible but it's unlikely...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot can happen in 3-5 years; we’re just playing the law of averages. We’ll be fine. BTW, do draft well anyway no matter the pick? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miles Bridges news makes that Charlotte pick look better and better. Sending prayers of healing to the victim and their child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miles Bridges news makes that Charlotte pick look better and better. Sending prayers of healing to the victim and their child.
    We need them to make the playoffs to get that pick tbh.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it doesn’t. Those picks won’t convey. They’ll eventually be 2 second rounders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lottery protected pick from the Kings?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need them to make the playoffs to get that pick tbh.
    No it doesn’t. Those picks won’t convey. They’ll eventually be 2 second rounders.
    Oh damn I thought it was unprotected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. It's not that difficult to figure out. Miles Bridges might have taken our 1st rounder to prison with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's top 10 and top 12 protected then converts to two seconds. Definitely not better at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's top 10 and top 12 protected then converts to two seconds. Definitely not better at all
    Kings should be in the play-in next year so it prolly does become a lottery pick. Can't say the same about any of the ATL picks (though we'll have to see).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nbamaniacs.com/noticias/...primera-ronda/
    ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports the first-round pick headed to Atlanta is lottery-protected in 2024, top-12 in 2025 and top-10 in 2026.
    I'd say that pick should get a mid first rounder in 2025, maybe even sooner. The Miles Bridges issue just crapped on our Charlotte pick, and if Atlanta picks in the 20-30 range in the 2025-2027 period, that one pick is better value than anything we have. Not saying that it's better value NOW, but saying the entire Dejounte deal is entirely contingent on the Hawks sucking a$$ 3-5 years from now, otherwise we'd be much better off with 2 mid firsts now... think about it: would you have traded Dejounte to Charlotte for 13&15? We might be getting less than that... let's just hope Atlanta blows up by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's THE KINGS. They won't be a top team, but they're motivated enough that they'll put enough of a fight to make it out of that range. That pick will turn into a mid first rounder by 2024 or 2025 at the latest. Charlotte's ship is going down if they lose Miles Bridges. I'll take that pick over Charlotte's in a heartbeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How? Did you read the protections?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's THE KINGS. They won't be a top team, but they're motivated enough that they'll put enough of a fight to make it out of that range. That pick will turn into a mid first rounder by 2024 or 2025 at the latest. Charlotte's ship is going down if they lose Miles Bridges. I'll take that pick over Charlotte's in a heartbeat
    you can't predict the future dude. The Kings have two all-star caliber players plus Barnes, plus their 4th pick, plus their FA additions and a new coach. You're so quick to act like you know what's going to happen when you dont know . And Miles Bridges is a loss for Charlotte but jesus youre acting like he's prime LeBron and the difference between a top seed and missing the playoffs.

some of y'all need to chill the out. there's a reason every single analyst agrees that we got a great haul for DJ and the rest of you homers think we could have gotten more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prayers to who? The same allmighty god that let that happen in the first place?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can't predict the future dude. The Kings have two all-star caliber players plus Barnes, plus their 4th pick, plus their FA additions and a new coach. You're so quick to act like you know what's going to happen when you dont know . And Miles Bridges is a loss for Charlotte but jesus youre acting like he's prime LeBron and the difference between a top seed and missing the playoffs.

some of y'all need to chill the out. there's a reason every single analyst agrees that we got a great haul for DJ and the rest of you homers think we could have gotten more
    You need to read and comprehend before you type. It's precisely because WE CAN'T READ THE FUTURE (YOU NOR I) that I said the Dejounte deal IS CONTINGENT ON ATLANTA SUCKING A$$ 3 years from now. If they don't, it's a HORRIBLE deal for us. I DON'T KNOW what's going to happen, which is PRECISELY why I said what I said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Wall to the Clippers?? two-year $13.2m deal, getting bought-out and making more from what he lost on the buyout. That's a businessman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the Hawks got more for Huerter than the Spurs got for Lonnie (who went one pick ahead of Huerter).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to read and comprehend before you type. It's precisely because WE CAN'T READ THE FUTURE (YOU NOR I) that I said the Dejounte deal IS CONTINGENT ON ATLANTA SUCKING A$$ 3 years from now. If they don't, it's a HORRIBLE deal for us. I DON'T KNOW what's going to happen, which is PRECISELY why I said what I said.
    and yet you are here predicting the Kings pick will be more valuable because, in your words, "ITS THE KINGS, they wont be a top team." so apparently you are the one who needs to comprehend the you're typing

As far as DJ/atlanta picks, no sherlock, you ain't stating anything that isnt completely ing obvious already. "omg the hawks need to not be good in 3 years for those picks to pay off!" NO ??

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should I tell kings fans the 16 year playoff drought is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling Charlotte can make the playoffs once in the next 3 years. The doomposting is a little wild sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling Charlotte can make the playoffs once in the next 3 years. The doomposting is a little wild sometimes.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT MILES BRIDGES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thread Information