Page 974 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 474874924964970971972973974975976977978984102410741474 ... LastLast
Results 24,326 to 24,350 of 39688
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now according to Hater.. Russia is losing cauz Putin is soft ? dear ing god what a tool

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im here nig

Already ed about this terrible outing. They should be blowing out these scrubs by 30 but ing Greg Putinovich doesnt know what the hes doing with his soft frontline. Instead of pummeling these es, he does stupid like wait 6 months to turn off the hot water in Ukraine and send condolences about the queen yo brits ing TOSB soft as warleader.

Russia should be blowing out these scrubs every damn game.

Now its a playoff series. But Putovich is one more epic loss to me call8ng for his resignation.

Even a Russia led by Medvedev and Kadyrov would fare better

Got damn scrubs

Why are you upset about this?

What is your rooting interest in Russia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be blowing out these scrubs by 30 but ing Greg Putinovich doesnt know what the hes doing with his soft frontline.
    Bruv, stop comparing Putin to Greg Popovich. Coach Pop won 5 Big League chips. Coach Putin hasn't one anything except a couple Division III les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you upset about this?

What is your rooting interest in Russia?
    be specific

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How am I obtuse and dodgy? Is the US and Euro allies not arming Ukraine to the teeth, giving them intel, aid, training? How would you describe economic sanctions in the breadth and scope of those applied to Russia and not consider them economic warfare?
    Is Russia not cutting gas supplies to Europe (not Ukraine, Europe)? Why?
    You need the US to be at war with Russia so you can move on to your next point, but the US isn't at war with Russia. "Economic warfare"

I guess we're also at war with China and North Korea.

hater was right all along, WWIII. POTY delivering.
    We both knows what happens to Ukraine if they don't have any of that. I mean, at least back in the 80s the CIA used to do this in secret, but this is plain as a day.
    We both (you and I) know, yet only one of us has said so prior. Otherwise it's crickets from the left here as they pretend Ukraine is running roughshod over Russian forces all by themselves. So no, you cannot both have your "US vs Russia" war and "Ukraine going it alone vs Russia" war. If you ever raise a finger to make similar points when all the twitter semen clouds are flowing about how strong Ukraine is, then maybe I'd give your sudden, convenient capitulation due consideration.
    The notion that the US would need to fly sorties or put boot on the grounds to 'officially' be at war is silly. Heck, NATO is fortunate that the Ukranians are willing to fight and are not Poland (lmao).
    Since no war was declared by NATO or the US, we are not officially at war. Now you'll talk about how the US never declared war in other regions were we had boots on the ground, so make up your mind. You're not going to turn that turd you laid into a golden egg.
    No, what I said, and I quote: "As a member of the West, of course it is". It's not just the US, it also includes most of Europe, and some Asian countries like Japan. That's exactly why this conflict has large geopolitical ramifications.
    And of course the entire West bear major responsibility for Ukraine extending this to 6+ months so far. Without the West support, this would've been over a long time ago. That, however, is different from having an 'obligation'. The West doesn't owe Ukraine anything, it simply understand what's at stake here, and why Russia must not succeed.
    Without the US and NATO meddling in the 1st place there would not have been a war.
    link/quote on the bolded? do you know what a proxy war is? look it up, then we can talk about taking anybody seriously.
    I probably called proxy war before you.
    Since the US is fighting by proxy, and the war still rages, I'd say I was more accurate than you are admitting.
    If we were at war, we'd not need to fight by proxy. Are the economic sanctions by proxy? No. So they do not obviously cons ute waging war.

Link? You said we were waging war by proxy. How is that not an attack?
    Last edited by DMC; 09-12-2022 at 04:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    southfront:

The offensive operation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and NATO in the Kharkov region was planned by the US military command. About 200 units of heavy military vehicles and up to 9 thousand soldiers were involved in the offensive. Reportedly, every third soldier operating under the Ukrainian chevron was a citizen of a NATO member state. These forces were 4-5 times superior to the units of the DPR, LPR and Russia defending their positions in the region.

The main goal of the Ukrainian offensive was a flank attack, encirclement and subsequent destruction of the Russian grouping in the area of Balakleya, Kupyansk and Izyum.

The Russian command predicted the attack by large forces of Ukraine and NATO in this direction. It was aware that it would be extremely difficult to contain the enemy’s offensive with the forces that it had. It was also almost impossible to transfer timely sufficient reinforcement without weakening other areas on other front lines.

Assessing the risks, the Russian military decided to leave weakly fortified positions and withdraw troops to new lines and straighten communication lines.

Before the start of the Ukrainian offensive, civilians who agreed to move to the territory of the Russian Federation were evacuated from the threatened settlements.

From September 6 to 11, Russian units were withdrawing in an organized manner under the cover of specially organized units. Using mobile defense tactics, the Russian military destroyed the plan of Kiev and NATO to encircle the Russian grouping.

At the same time, there were obvious mistakes made by the Russian military. The area in front of the forward positions was not mined. Units on the front line de facto had no more than 30 percent of the listed military personnel. The soldiers were not properly provided with anti-tank weapons. There were also failures of the front-line intelligence. As a result, the artillery cover of the withdrawal was ineffective in the first days of the Ukrainian offensive.

Now on September 12, Russian troops have been withdrawn to new positions along the eastern bank of the Oskol River with minimal losses. Meanwhile, both sides confirm that the Ukrainian and NATO units suffered significant losses in manpower.

Almost the entire territory of the Kharkov region came under the control of Kiev with minimal damage to the cities’ infrastructure. Immediately after taking control of the settlements, the Ukrainian military began repressions against the pro-Russian population, violating the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. The first cases of the executions were already reported.

Large Russian reserves are being transferred to the battlefields. The strategically important settlement of Krasny Liman has not yet been taken by the Ukrainian military. The fighting continues.

Last night, missile strikes hit the largest electricity facilities in eastern Ukraine. The collapse of the power system affected networks in the Kharkiv, Sumy, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporozhye, Odessa, Donetsk and Kiev regions. Until now, the power supply has not yet been fully restored.

The armed conflict in eastern Ukraine has finally turned into a state of war between Russia and NATO with unpredictable results for all parties in the conflict.

s getting real

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    southfront:

The offensive operation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and NATO in the Kharkov region was planned by the US military command. About 200 units of heavy military vehicles and up to 9 thousand soldiers were involved in the offensive. Reportedly, every third soldier operating under the Ukrainian chevron was a citizen of a NATO member state. These forces were 4-5 times superior to the units of the DPR, LPR and Russia defending their positions in the region.

The main goal of the Ukrainian offensive was a flank attack, encirclement and subsequent destruction of the Russian grouping in the area of Balakleya, Kupyansk and Izyum.

The Russian command predicted the attack by large forces of Ukraine and NATO in this direction. It was aware that it would be extremely difficult to contain the enemy’s offensive with the forces that it had. It was also almost impossible to transfer timely sufficient reinforcement without weakening other areas on other front lines.

Assessing the risks, the Russian military decided to leave weakly fortified positions and withdraw troops to new lines and straighten communication lines.

Before the start of the Ukrainian offensive, civilians who agreed to move to the territory of the Russian Federation were evacuated from the threatened settlements.

From September 6 to 11, Russian units were withdrawing in an organized manner under the cover of specially organized units. Using mobile defense tactics, the Russian military destroyed the plan of Kiev and NATO to encircle the Russian grouping.

At the same time, there were obvious mistakes made by the Russian military. The area in front of the forward positions was not mined. Units on the front line de facto had no more than 30 percent of the listed military personnel. The soldiers were not properly provided with anti-tank weapons. There were also failures of the front-line intelligence. As a result, the artillery cover of the withdrawal was ineffective in the first days of the Ukrainian offensive.

Now on September 12, Russian troops have been withdrawn to new positions along the eastern bank of the Oskol River with minimal losses. Meanwhile, both sides confirm that the Ukrainian and NATO units suffered significant losses in manpower.

Almost the entire territory of the Kharkov region came under the control of Kiev with minimal damage to the cities’ infrastructure. Immediately after taking control of the settlements, the Ukrainian military began repressions against the pro-Russian population, violating the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. The first cases of the executions were already reported.

Large Russian reserves are being transferred to the battlefields. The strategically important settlement of Krasny Liman has not yet been taken by the Ukrainian military. The fighting continues.

Last night, missile strikes hit the largest electricity facilities in eastern Ukraine. The collapse of the power system affected networks in the Kharkiv, Sumy, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporozhye, Odessa, Donetsk and Kiev regions. Until now, the power supply has not yet been fully restored.

The armed conflict in eastern Ukraine has finally turned into a state of war between Russia and NATO with unpredictable results for all parties in the conflict.

s getting real
    Who is southfront?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian TV talking heads trying to cope

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Ukraine’s successful offensive is such bad news for Vladimir Putin

The Ukrainians’ performance has

amplified dissent in Russia,

has strengthened President
    Biden’s hand in rallying support for the country,

has opened up new opportunities for Kyiv and

is expected to make it harder for Russia to find support from its allies.

“To the extent that there can be any gains made by Ukraine, so much to their credit,

I fear now the retaliation that we could see from Putin in the coming days and weeks could be even more brutal against civilians than we’ve seen already,”

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, a key Putin ally, on Sunday criticized Russia’s military for the retreat.
    “They have made mistakes and I think they will draw the necessary conclusions,” Kadyrov said

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3...vladimir-putin

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In retaliation for Ukraine's success

Pootin took out an electricity plant, second biggest in Ukraine, that services 9M people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater and Thread: you should tune into Tucker Carlson's nightly comedy show ... The Russians are winning a decisive victory there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    169 days into a 3-5 day special operation and the idiot Chuncko doubling down on russia's military might being on par with China and US.
    Since the US is fighting by proxy, and the war still rages, I'd say I was more accurate than you are admitting.
    Well known fact that you would say anything to not accept your well earned “L” and move on.

But here you are, doubling down on your russia’s military might is on par with China and US.

Take your “L” and move on, idiot.

201 days into the 3-5 day special operation (i.e., Putler's land grab 10.3 to avoid calling it war) and Chuncko keeps doubling down on his horrible takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    201 days into the 3-5 day special operation (i.e., Putler's land grab 10.3 to avoid calling it war) and Chuncko keeps doubling down on his horrible takes.
    Half of your side claims the US subbed in. You look pretty stupid about now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater and Thread: you should tune into Tucker Carlson's nightly comedy show ... The Russians are winning a decisive victory there
    Against whom, the US or Ukraine?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp melting down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Half of your side claims the US subbed in. You look pretty stupid about now.
    Take your “L,” stop deflecting, and move on Chuncko.

Your statements that russia’s military might is on par with China and US is still not aging well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definite pucker factor, Putin will be feeling the political heat.

https://m.republicworld.com/world-ne...ticleshow.html
    IIRC, he made this decision alone and/or with a couple sycophants

The more of the oligarchy and his buddies come out against the war, the more of them will come out, and maybe even TV would tell the Pravda

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like Turkey is kickstarting their proxy war against Russia in Armenia:

On September 13, at 00:05, units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces began to fire intensively at the Armenian positions in the direction of Goris, Sotk and Jermuk from artillery and large-caliber firearms, Spokesperson for the Armenian Ministry of Defense Aram Torosyan informs.

UAVs are also employed, the Spokesman says.
    https://en.armradio.am/2022/09/13/az...uavs-employed/

:/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians ed around and are finding out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count