Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John wall is pretty underrated

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think he is a better long range shooter, but not PG. Just my opinion.

Curry really is a SG.
    Kylie doesn't even run his team, LeBron does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kylie doesn't even run his team, LeBron does
    LOL........ok. Lebron is the Kang, but I guarantee you he would not have ranged in Cleveland without Kyrie. Kyrie was arguably MVP in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL........ok. Lebron is the Kang, but I guarantee you he would not have ranged in Cleveland without Kyrie. Kyrie was arguably MVP in the finals.
    Funny how Lebron needs all the guys who never made the ing playoffs just to ring, after he comes from Miami where he just made 4 consecutive Finals and 2 rings.

So you coach eh? lol

I don't recall the Cavs completing a huge comeback win with Lebron on the bench the entire 4th quarter.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL........ok. Lebron is the Kang, but I guarantee you he would not have ranged in Cleveland without Kyrie.
    I agree, but that was thanks to Kylie's scoring not his point guard abilities. He doesn't know how to properly run a team, he needs LeBron to do that otherwise he's stuck missing the playoffs in the ty east tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also if Kylie was such a great point guard LeBron wouldn't have spent the whole ing season ing about needing another playmaker, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give up.......I give yall solid actual facts on this one and ya still talk . Kyrie outplayed Curry in 7 games head to head and WON the championship. He was arguably MVP.

Lebron was ing about a play maker because GSW now has 4 of them. So why should Lebron think they can win it all with just 3.

Todays NBA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd still classify Harden as a shooting guard because he's a wing defensively, the same way James and Antetokounmpo function as de facto point guards offensively, but are combo forwards defensively.

1. Curry
    2. Paul
    3. Westbrook
    4. Wall
    5. Lowry

Regular season Lowry is better than regular season Wall, but the latter has repeatedly proven to be better in the playoffs and is still trending up, while the former has plateaued.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd still classify Harden as a shooting guard because he's a wing defensively, the same way James and Antetokounmpo function as de facto point guards offensively, but are combo forwards defensively.

1. Curry
    2. Paul
    3. Westbrook
    4. Wall
    5. Lowry

Regular season Lowry is better than regular season Wall, but the latter has repeatedly proven to be better in the playoffs and is still trending up, while the former has plateaued.
    Harden is a SG but Curry is NOT? OMG ......... Harden averages more assists than Curry and shoots less threes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give up.......I give yall solid actual facts on this one and ya still talk . Kyrie outplayed Curry in 7 games head to head and WON the championship. He was arguably MVP.

Lebron was ing about a play maker because GSW now has 4 of them. So why should Lebron think they can win it all with just 3.

Todays NBA
    The facts are that LeBron led the team in every category and Kyrie was able to contribute because of all the attention on LeBron. This thing where you cherry pick 7 games and ignore everything else is not very convincing.

But yeah, kyrie was "arguably the MVP".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The facts are that LeBron led the team in every category and Kyrie was able to contribute because of all the attention on LeBron. This thing where you cherry pick 7 games and ignore everything else is not very convincing.

But yeah, kyrie was "arguably the MVP".
    Lebron will always lead the team he is on basically. Until he is just old and busted. Kyrie avg 27 pts, 4 stls a game, and he made Curry look average at best, so dont act like he wasnt in the MVP conversation. You make it seem like he didnt do . He hit the winning 3 right in Currys piehole

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kyrie is absolute garbage. He would be out of the league already if not for LeBron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs would've swept if you switched Irving and Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only ST NBA feels this way. Can't take any of these comments seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebron has so much help, Kyrie doing Kyrie things...

lebmb

Leroy Jenkins is your hero, nothing better to you than a ball dominant black man saying "fucc det team"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is absolute garbage. He would be out of the league already if not for LeBron.
    This is hyperbole and wrong. Kyrie would be a good PG on a good team. He's far from being "out of the league without Lebron". He's as good as Lillard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that I protest, but funny that IT3 is ignored

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

gots gonna got

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    get in here lebomb and take a bow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get in here lebomb and take a bow

........... Kyrie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hyperbole and wrong. Kyrie would be a good PG on a good team. He's far from being "out of the league without Lebron". He's as good as Lillard.

.......... he carried the team last night for sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For me it's Kyrie. I said back in 2012, when LeHype was coat tailing D-Whistle, that by the end of 2013 season Kyrie would surpass CP0 as the premier PG in the NBA.

His assist totals won't wow you because LeHype's usage rate is so astronomically high. LeHype dominates the ball like no other. Take LeHype off the Cavs and Kyrie gets 8-10 dimes a game to go with about 27ppg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me it's Kyrie. I said back in 2012, when LeHype was coat tailing D-Whistle, that by the end of 2013 season Kyrie would surpass CP0 as the premier PG in the NBA.

His assist totals won't wow you because LeHype's usage rate is so astronomically high. LeHype dominates the ball like no other. Take LeHype off the Cavs and Kyrie gets 8-10 dimes a game to go with about 27ppg.
    Yeah and take Lehype off the cavs and they're barely a .500 team. Nice try though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah and take Lehype off the cavs and they're barely a .500 team. Nice try though.
    That's obvious asswipe. You take the best player in the NBA away, of course your team gets worst.

I'm stating my case why Kyrie is the best. Curry is a very close 2nd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Kyrie comes through when it matters. In the finals (2016), and also when Lebron has a mediocre game and the Cavs need someone to step up.

Thread Information