Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he had a no trade clause so obviously he is okay with it or he would have forced himself elsewhere. he'll still get to take lots of possessions because he's only one of three scorers on that whole team. would be the 2nd best scorer on spur roster right now tbh
    That's true tbh but spurs don't need another iso heavy player. Melo is good for a team like okc desperately trying to keep their players from bolting. And in the short term it's a solid pick up. But imo he's always been severely overrated and he couldn't even do with the Knicks in the garbage ass east except the one season he got the 2 seed only to get skull ed in the playoffs. Never been a melo fan he's a cancer imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RC ears have perked. Another DLeague guard has entered the free agent market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Rudy gay is healthy hes basically the same player as melo anyway tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone post the video of Melo unable to dunk on that one possession , so I feel better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only better defensively.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the relationship that toxic in NYC, that the Knicks where willing to take back ass for Melo? Jeesh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leetonidas after KD joined the Warriors

all I'm going to say is aside from Boston in 2008, none of the super teams formed in this century have won a le in their first year. while this is a different scenario for sure I don't think it's a given they win in the first season. chemistry is real. and dominoes is the kind of player that will wilt under the pressure and venom from the media and fans. nothing is a given imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly, the Spurs depend on many "if" this and next season.

If Gay could recover from one of worst injuries for basketball players...

If they could trade Pau's contract...

If LMA out-out...

If Danny and Parker...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no , amazing how a generational, top 10 player of all time in Tim Duncan covers your stink.
    And doing a consistent job of putting the right pieces around him to be successful is irrelevant cause only big names matter I guess.

Scouting Kawhi hard and making the move for him is also one of the best trades we've seen in many years when you look at what he's become.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And doing a consistent job of putting the right pieces around him to be successful is irrelevant cause only big names matter I guess.

Scouting Kawhi hard and making the move for him is also one of the best trades we've seen in many years when you look at what he's become.
    Scouted Kawhi so hard he was set on drafting Valenciunas until Toronto stole him (via Woj)

Aside from Ginobili, who has this drunk drafted? Don't give me Duncan in a draft with Keith Van Horn as the next best prospect, don't give me Presti's discovery in Parker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see the goalpost was moved to 2019 lmfao. Posters will move it another year, year after year, until Kawhi is 35 and all of you will be dumbfounded.

2018 was the goal. Parker and Green were expiring, LMA had an opt out, Gasol and Mills' combined $98,000,000 weren't on the books.... RC ed it all up. No way to spin it. You're kidding yourself if you don't expect the inevitable Parker and Green gigantic extensions.

Kawhi better put on his Jordans and run to Cali. Asap. Don't sink with this anic
    I thought the same thing when I saw the year moved up again to 2019. Next target year is 2030, when Manu Ginobili Jr and Tony Parker Jr are eligible for the draft.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

thread backfire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro. So I said warriors weren't 100% guranteed to win the le? Oooh you got me there. Keep digging through my post history on your Saturday afternoon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston must have offered practically nothing....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the same thing when I saw the year moved up again to 2019. Next target year is 2030, when Manu Ginobili Jr and Tony Parker Jr are eligible for the draft.
    * Spurs move up, mortgage their future, draft them *

* Spurs stash Tony Parker Jr and Emmanuel Ginobili Jr *

* Tony Parker Jr and Emmanuel Ginobili Jr are never to be heard of again*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scouted Kawhi so hard he was set on drafting Valenciunas until Toronto stole him (via Woj)

Aside from Ginobili, who has this drunk drafted? Don't give me Duncan in a draft with Keith Van Horn as the next best prospect, don't give me Presti's discovery in Parker
    Kawhi was third choice behind Klay and Valanciunas. Can you imagine Klay trying to carry these scrubs in LMA and Fatty Mills? Spurs just have dumb luck.

https://www.ksat.com/sports/nba/spur...-kawhi-leonard

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not scared of OKC. Mello and Russ are chuckers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro. So I said warriors weren't 100% guranteed to win the le? Oooh you got me there. Keep digging through my post history on your Saturday afternoon
    You also took the OKC series for granted

Its okay to be a homer, but Jesus Christ at least hide the nut on your lip son. It took less than 2 minutes to look it up lmfao

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

MVPresti

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man sick burn. People on ST have thought the favored team would win and were wrong? Gasp.

I'm not gonna bother looking up your post history since its mostly trash directed at Manu because he ed your mom or something. But continue wasting your Saturday reminiscing about me tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will be fourth in the west at best.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Westbrook is going to have to play really unselfish to make this team work next season tbh. Only 1 ball to go around and that can be said for Warriors and Rockets to. Otherwise if he plays the same way PG13 and Melo are gonna be complaining for the ball.
    Outside of Warriors, the Thunder will be really good if they play unselfish. Not worried about Rockets with CP3 and Harden, Spurs can beat them. Warriors and Thunder will be the toughest West teams to defeat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Why did the Thunder decide to tank?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Valuncionas skin colour ..hmm..

Thread Information