Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Lol no Frakanda would have wiped the floor with these kids

They are very good but very young and it showed today

When Croatia made their first goal they became the same choking england of old and croatia went in for the kill

Still Frakanda should kill Croatia but IMO it will be the perfect final. The best 2 teams
    All that may or may not be true. England v France would've been once in a lifetime stuff. Croatia is just a good minnow that took advantage of a lesser bracket side.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    All that may or may not be true. England v France would've been once in a lifetime stuff. Croatia is just a good minnow that took advantage of a lesser bracket side.
    And Engloland didn't?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    And Engloland didn't?
    Tunisia, Panama, and Colombia without James

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    And Engloland didn't?
    It's still would've been England / France at the end of the day. Lakers / Celtics; Yankees / Dodgers; Red Wings / Canadiens. Be happy that the Miami Marlins made it to the show if that's what suits you though.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    It's still would've been England / France at the end of the day. Lakers / Celtics; Yankees / Dodgers; Red Wings / Canadiens. Be happy that the Miami Marlins made it to the show if that's what suits you though.

England are the Toronto Raptors of FIFA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

2010 Celtics. They might've only been the four seed; but they were still hallowed tradition personified at the end of the day.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    English have only won one ship and that was in 1966 in their home country thanks to massive game fixing

Please dont insult the Celtics

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    English have only won one ship and that was in 1966 in their home country thanks to massive game fixing

Please dont insult the Celtics
    You telling me you think soccer and the British don't immediately come to mind? They may be the Chicago Cubs at the end of the day; but they're still hallowed as far as that sport is concerned. And imo, they host the best soccer league of the bunch, tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    What?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Not in the world cup

They are massive chokers and usually get bounced out by the first decent team they face

ALWAYS

now if you talk about leagues yeah their league is great

But we are talking about world cup here

They are the Totonto Raptors

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    murikans perceptions of football

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Dude is on drugs or trollin tbqh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Not in the world cup

They are massive chokers and usually get bounced out by the first decent team they face

ALWAYS

now if you talk about leagues yeah their league is great

But we are talking about world cup here

They are the Totonto Raptors
    66 they won. On the 40th anniversary, they should've won too. Raptors never been in that rare air, tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    66 they won. On the 40th anniversary, they should've won too. Raptors never been in that rare air, tbh.
    Ok fine
    Mthey are the Dallas Mavericks of soccer

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Ok fine
    Mthey are the Dallas Mavericks of soccer

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    My point ain't that England has dominated the circuit; but when you think of football mystique, they ain't in your top whatever?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Raheem Sterling two goals in 43 NT games; 0 in the last 25. No better alternatives? Rashford seemed better, tbh.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count

Well who does that make Colombia then? The Brooklyn Nets?

And I didn't know the Raptors had won a le?

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Raheem Sterling two goals in 43 NT games; 0 in the last 25. No better alternatives? Rashford seemed better, tbh.
    Sterling's not a striker, and fits much better into Southgate's formation than Rashford. He can't really be judged on his goal-scoring record, especially when his designated role is to provide link-up play and stretch the defence by running into wide areas.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Sterling's not a striker, and fits much better into Southgate's formation than Rashford. He can't really be judged on his goal-scoring record, especially when his designated role is to provide link-up play and stretch the defence by running into wide areas.
    That's a silly outlook. Sterling is put in plenty of positions to score.

Croatia just tied England's all-time WC final appearances.
    I continue to be amazed by those who still consider England as some kinda of soccer powerhouse at NT level.They never were one to begin with.

One rigged WC on home soil that should have been Germany's. 2 WC SFs in 52 years and, laughably, ONE Euro SF (at home '96) in their entire in' history ..

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    I continue to be amazed by those who still consider England as some kinda of soccer powerhouse at NT level.They never were one to begin with.

One rigged WC on home soil that should have been Germany's. 2 WC SFs in 52 years and, laughably, ONE Euro SF (at home '96) in their entire in' history ..
    Those idiots are purely in 3 idiot groups: english fans, american fans and english/american media

English fans are just being homer fans

American fans are ignorant of FIFA and only know of Premier League so assume England is good

Media are just parrots of Premier Legue big $ lobby and sponsors

Nobody else thinks England is worth a in soccer

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    The same can be said about the spanish team tbqh. Although they just got off their golden generation which won many things. Historically they have been chokers qnd now that their golden boys are over the hill are back to being crappy

This is why my blacklist is composed of:
    Brazil
    Germany
    Spain
    England

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    France / England would have been good for the historical context and antagonism between those two countries but in terms of football a France/Croatia is much much more appealing...

Thread Information