Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Published August 12, 2023 12:32pm EDT

Florida Republican introduces impeachment articles against Joe Biden.

~~~~~~~~~

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is this a “Many Are Getting Arrested” thread?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this a “Many Are Getting Arrested” thread?
    No, just checkin' assholes, clammy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got nothing......grifting is not illegal....ie....Ivanka chinese patents and Jared sweatheart Saudi deal

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if they can get a House majority to vote to impeach and do the inquiry that will be huge, to expose Biden for Burisma and other major scandals, even knowing full well the 51-49 Democrat Senate won't be touching their end of the impeachment bargain with a ten-foot pole.

wouldn't be surprised if the vote to convict ends up something like 55-45 in favor of Nay, with the Murkowski-Romney-Collins resistlib coalition along with someone like Cornyn defecting as well

The Dems are team players. We are not.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got nothing......grifting is not illegal....ie....Ivanka chinese patents and Jared sweatheart Saudi deal
    If a phone call works for the democrats to impeach a president then anything is on the table,,,,impeach the crypt keeper for jay walkin',,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if they can get a House majority to vote to impeach and do the inquiry that will be huge, to expose Biden for Burisma and other major scandals, even knowing full well the 51-49 Democrat Senate won't be touching their end of the impeachment bargain with a ten-foot pole.

wouldn't be surprised if the vote to convict ends up something like 55-45 in favor of Nay, with the Murkowski-Romney-Collins resistlib coalition along with someone like Cornyn defecting as well

The Dems are team players. We are not.
    ...Word.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If a phone call works for the democrats to impeach a president then anything is on the table,,,,impeach the crypt keeper for jay walkin',,,,
    Absolutely. Perhaps inch the closer to stroke territory.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Perhaps, but give the squattin' something to tighten his chest up with. Get some pain in that upper left arm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps, but give the squattin' something to tighten his chest up with. Get some pain in that upper left arm.
    The real danger is if the Impeachment inquiry fails...then what? The GOP appears powerless before the 2024 election

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real danger is if the Impeachment inquiry fails...then what? The GOP appears powerless before the 2024 election
    Says who?,,,your liberal media?,,,,Trump got the most votes of any republican in history,,,,it took 81 million to beat him. The repubplicans took back the house and have a split majority in the senate,,,,you democrats always think you have it in spades. Its comical,,,,your media is doing damage control right now because they know you can lose,,,,where are the drag queen going to elementary school stories?,,,they seem to have disappeared,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says who?,,,your liberal media?,,,,Trump got the most votes of any republican in history,,,,it took 81 million to beat him. The repubplicans took back the house and have a split majority in the senate,,,,you democrats always think you have it in spades. Its comical,,,,your media is doing damage control right now because they know you can lose,,,,where are the drag queen going to elementary school stories?,,,they seem to have disappeared,,,,

the ONLY reason you took that house was because of redistricting out black majority votes in Florida and Texas ....but the courts have fixed that now and the Dems are favored to take back these gerry mandered districts in 2024

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ONLY reason you took that house was because of redistricting out black majority votes in Florida and Texas ....but the courts have fixed that now and the Dems are favored to take back these gerry mandered districts in 2024
    did you win?,,,yes or no?,,,and youre still speculating like a typical democrat,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you win?,,,yes or no?,,,and youre still speculating like a typical democrat,,,,
    ....just the facts

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....just the facts
    yep,,,you dont have any,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just keep that old squattin' on the move twixt us and Putin and his punk kid bluster him into a coronary, a double coronary, a major stroke.

Take that scalp and nail it up on our teepee lodgepole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, we took it.

That's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean falling over "sandbags" and up the stairs to AF1. Dude is a geriatric re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true.

The Democrats will be lucky to net one seat in Alabama, and even that is being challenged. Additionally, the Louisiana legislation and state supreme court has filed a case with SCOTUS that SCOTUS is expected to hear before the end of 2023 regarding the archaic and relevant nature of Section II of the Voting Rights Act as it pertains to modern times. That purposefully being required into drawing majority-minority districts is inherently racist, anti-equal opportunity, and pro-affirmative action. That communities of interest, but not necessarily race or skin color, should be best-attempted to be contained within districts.

In Louisiana, it is unlikely the map will change, at least significantly. In Texas, Georgia, Florida, SC the maps are not changing until the quintessential 2030. In Alabama, in case that Louisiana v. is a plaintiff victory, it is a coin flip whether the Republican controlled state legislature would keep the in bent Democrat seat or outright draw a 7-0 GOP map (and believe me, it's quite easy due to geography) as sort of revenge for the original "independent" court decision to draw out one of their own. Personally, I wouldn't be against it, even if it would be a gerrymander, since it'd be an eye for an eye type of situation.

In addition, the GOP is likely to gain two to three seats in North Carolina after redistricting. Most likely case is three, with four still on the table. The original plan was to draw out four to five Democrats, but the state GOP is reluctant to draw out Democrat Don Davis's seat in northeastern NC, which is black-majority, regardless of the VRA.

In Ohio, the state Supreme Court has become more conservative as well, but the original map was already drawn fairly favorably for the GOP. I expect one gain/flip for the GOP in 2024, simply because Madison Gilbert and JR Majewski were both very bad candidates for the districts in which they were running. They could make the Akron area district redder and shore up Kaptur's seat in return. That is kind-of what I expect honestly, due to Kaptur's consistent over-performance with the union vote in and around Toledo. They could draw her district to stretch from Lucas County and include much of blue Cuyahoga County, allowing Summit County to be divided predominantly in half.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Joe President. Not Trump.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No, just checkin' assholes, clammy.
    No you are. Hypocrite who will weep for Trump in prison.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No you are. Hypocrite who will weep for Trump in prison.
    Absolutely. I don't hide my , ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I don't want Biden impeached

I want him on the 2024 ticket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want Biden impeached

I want him on the 2024 ticket
    Not mutually exclusive.

The Senate will vote majority nay to convict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that," Archer said to the committee. "It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be."

Thread Information