Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Has anyone seen this ? It's an animated movie, 2 parts. Got damn it is good, especially the 2nd one. Old ass Batman vs Superman? Oh lawdy.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yup.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Worth watching but imo Batman's sidekick and the mutants were pretty damn lame

Robocop was a good Batman

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nice thread, OP. No video, no pic, no link.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Worth watching but imo Batman's sidekick and the mutants were pretty damn lame

Robocop was a good Batman
    Yeah, the female robin was pretty lame but was cool what happened to the Mutants at the end of the 2nd movie.

What happen to Green Arrow though? Or ill just look it up I guess

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't really care tbh. I'm not into anything animated that's not comedy because I'm not a man-child. I just found it lame to start a thread without any aesthetics

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    That has to be like an oxymoron since animated comedies give off the "man child" feel

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Every new version of Batman beats the one prior in terms of how ty the movie is. It seems to me that they have failed to find the right actor for Batman for many eposides now. At least they need to get someone that looks like a man with above-average muscles for the Batman role, rather than an old skinny head like the previous 3-4 Batman movies. Chris Evans would've made a decent Batman but too bad he's already been known as Captain America

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Every new version of Batman beats the one prior in terms of how ty the movie is. It seems to me that they have failed to find the right actor for Batman for many eposides now. At least they need to get someone that looks like a man with above-average muscles for the Batman role, rather than an old skinny head like the previous 3-4 Batman movies. Chris Evans would've made a decent Batman but too bad he's already been known as Captain America
    Hewas the Human Torch before that too.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL the super nerd doesn't mind playing WoW and watching Lord of the Rings all day but he doesn't like watching cartoon.

That's ing rich nerd ass boy.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyways, this was on Netflix sometime back and now its not. Will just download it off the net.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    rich nerd ass boy? sure you're not referring to me because

1. I ain't rich. I've been living a frugal life since my rookie year and I ain't having no doctorate's or a teaching job (things I mentioned in my novel). I haven't earned a master's yet and I'm sure as that I won't get a doctorate's, only happens in my dreams just like the Platonic romance with Scarlett

2. I've never played WoW and I don't even know how to play that game, my m>s played it a lot though. Games I often play these days are Championship manager 01/02 with up-to-date database (a soccer managing game) and Hearts of Iron (a WWII grand strategy game)

3. I'm not at all a fan of Lord of the Rings, despite I once had a troll named "frodo" on this site, and that I'm a fan of Sir Ian McKellen

4. I watched a lot Cartoons when I was a kid, like Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Beavis & Butthead, Dragon Ball etc... and i'm still watching them sometimes. I also watched a lot superman and batman cartoons back in the day but none of the movies comes anywhere close to the quality of those classic cartoons imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL the super nerd doesn't mind playing WoW and watching Lord of the Rings all day but he doesn't like watching cartoon.

That's ing rich nerd ass boy.
    I've never played WoW in my life and LotR isn't animated. Also, I said "anything animated that's not comedy," I like plenty of cartoons.

take another crack at it, got

nerd ass boy

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never played WoW in my life and LotR isn't animated. Also, I said "anything animated that's not comedy," I like plenty of cartoons.

take another crack at it, got

nerd ass boy
    lol sixteen year old dumbass.

You may not play WoW but definitely some type of role playing game for sure. You reek of it.

And lol not getting the Lord of the Rings thing. No its not animated lock.

still watching Family Guy and Simpsoms and still thinks its funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol sixteen year old dumbass.

You may not play WoW but definitely some type of role playing game for sure. You reek of it.

And lol not getting the Lord of the Rings thing. No its not animated lock.

still watching Family Guy and Simpsoms and still thinks its funny.
    South Park, King of the Hill, and Metalocalypse tbh.

I haven't played a video game in months and the last time I played a PC game I wasn't even old enough to drive.

lol you couldn't have just put "16?"

Keep trying, you're missing the target by a mile

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Chris Evans would've made a decent Batman but too
    stop it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Hewas the Human Torch before that too.
    they should make a new movie using this

f avengers tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yup

Read the graphic novel and watched the animated version

You can tell Dark Knight Rises used it as a material

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I keep saying it time to make a cgi superhero movie. cgi graphics on live action ruin the movies sometimes, but it really no ones fault when the task is so daunting.. once you create that world, you are able to do whatecer you want and nothing will be cheesy or look fake. the possibilities are endless.

just think somewhere along the lines of the incredibles, and megamind. do a pg13 version with intense action. these movies have proven to have the capabilty with top noch voice over to be able to stsnd up to live actions films.

dont know which superhero to use though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I keep saying it time to make a cgi superhero movie. cgi graphics on live action ruin the movies sometimes, but it really no ones fault when the task is so daunting.. once you create that world, you are able to do whatecer you want and nothing will be cheesy or look fake. the possibilities are endless.

just think somewhere along the lines of the incredibles, and megamind. do a pg13 version with intense action. these movies have proven to have the capabilty with top noch voice over to be able to stsnd up to live actions films.

dont know which superhero to use though.
    Digital animation is fine, hand drawn would be even better, but as long as it doesn't look like the bouncy Green Lantern series I am fine. I definitely prefer those to live action.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Digital animation is fine, hand drawn would be even better, but as long as it doesn't look like the bouncy Green Lantern series I am fine. I definitely prefer those to live action.

yeah no. im talking top notch cgi animation. big money thrown at it like pixar level funds.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    South Park, King of the Hill, and Metalocalypse tbh.

I haven't played a video game in months and the last time I played a PC game I wasn't even old enough to drive.

lol you couldn't have just put "16?"

Keep trying, you're missing the target by a mile
    Because I am not lazy like you?

Dont justify to me, dont really care if you played yesterday or a year ago. Its not like it will change how people view you here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I don't really care tbh. I'm not into anything animated that's not comedy because I'm not a man-child. I just found it lame to start a thread without any aesthetics
    Non man child opening a Batman thread, whining about aesthetics.

Neat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because I am not lazy like you?

Dont justify to me, dont really care if you played yesterday or a year ago. Its not like it will change how people view you here.
    I just want everyone to like me!

Thread Information