Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's ing? The way they approached Bernie with this is how they should've approached Trump campaign in 2016. But those dumbasses got duped by the dossier.
    why are you posting propaganda?

is it deliberate or are you misinformed?

both 2016 campaigns were informed and warned about foreign actors interfering by the FBI...
    hrc campaign were not approached...

trump team was approached and they welcomed it...

”russia if you are listening...”

jr trump : “if its what you say it is- I love it - lets meet!”

then later when questioned - they denied, lied, obfuscated, and continued their collusion

manafort and gates delivered polling data and hrc stolen files to a russian intel agent and gates testified under oath

why are you still posting russian propaganda when the facts cannot be changed?

in 4 years - trump never did what it took bernie two sentences to do?

”putin- stop interfering and when I am president- I will make sure you are stopped”

why?

(cue the memes and gifs and more russian propaganda)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just joking. Israel doesn’t try to influence elections. Neither does the US.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...d-by-senators/
    What's your point?

Even if one grants that everyone does it, that isn't an argument for complacency, quite the reverse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question pending, DarrinS and TSA:

Is it proper for the US to investigate foreign attempts to influence US elections?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point?

Even if one grants that everyone does it, that isn't an argument for complacency, quite the reverse.
    direct from moscow: whataboutism

they all co-opted the tactic once dear leader began using those tactics...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question pending, DarrinS and TSA:

Is it proper for the US to investigate foreign attempts to influence US elections?

didnt you see bernie defending russia and attacking the intel agencies?

the nerve of usa intel to try and protect the usa!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's your point?

People in the Dem party are ready to start world war 3 over this Russian hacking scare. There’s not really any evidence the Russians swayed the 2016 election.

Its madness. That’s my point.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People in the Dem party are ready to start world war 3 over this Russian hacking scare. There’s not really any evidence the Russians swayed the 2016 election.

Because the Dem's put Sanders on-the-spot with Russia. Sure, (They) included Trump, but, that was just to get the story inside the wire. (They) never thought they'd have to deal with Sanders, especially this ing early on, but, Biden has crapped out & they ain't waitin' till it's too late, or, even close to too late...they're starting now...they're spotting the [Super Delegates] in Milwaukee for the death knell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey belongs in this conversation, not only re:Flynn, but also. Barr/Trump/Halkbank.
    DarrinS
    TSA

What do y'all think of Flynn advising Trump on NATSEC while being in the pay of Turkey, undisclosed?

What do you think was the rationale for Barr and Trump pushing for lenience for Halkbank?

Barr personally spearheaded an effort last year to negotiate a settlement with the bank that would have allowed it to sidestep an indictment after Turkey's President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, pressed Trump in a bid to avoid charges.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/15/polit...age/index.html

Did it strike either of you as unusual that Trump let Erdogan screen anti-Kurd propaganda in the West Wing?

Trump's submissiveness to Turkey raises eyebrows, one wonders whether it might have anything to do with Turkey already having compromised Mike Flynn, or Trump's business interests in Turkey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Very few people in this thread claim that so-called Russian meddling moved the needle decisively for Trump -- I certainly don't -- so that's a red herring.

Your world war 3 comment is pure hyperbole. Approximatwly zero Democrats are stumping for war with Russia.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop dodging. Which Russian agents approached the Trump campaign?
    Natalia Veselnitskaya. et.al.

You.

The way they approached Bernie with this is how they should've approached Trump campaign in 2016.
    They were approached initially to tell the campaign to inform them of any attempts by foreign governments to influence the election. Did they tell the FBI?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's ing? The way they approached Bernie with this is how they should've approached Trump campaign in 2016. But those dumbasses got duped by the dossier.
    The investigation started before the dossier, darrin. It started because of papadopolous. They were investigating whether there was a conspiracy. Very different than what is happening with Sanders.

Trumps campaign was separately briefed in the summer about the potential of Russians spying or infiltrating his campaign and he was instructed to report any su ious overtures to their campaign. Trump tower meeting may have been a good thing to disclose, for starters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting political pressure on intel agencies has drawbacks:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA and DarrinS so far in the tank for Trump that they refuse weigh in on whether an investigation of a foreign attempt to help Bernie's campaign would be justified, in principle.

The answer is easy: yes.
    Not easy for TSA and DarrinS, because the answer would be politically inconvenient for them

Partisan expedience precedes national interest for these guys approximately 100% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr and Wray would BOTH need to sign off on any CI investigation of any 2020 presidential campaigns. That's a good thing.

Crossfire Hurricane and subsequent FISA abuse are stains on the FBI. Hopefully, director Wray will make the changes necessary to prevent this in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which Russian agents approached the Trump campaign?
    Maria Butina certainly tried/did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr and Wray would BOTH need to sign off on any CI investigation of any 2020 presidential campaigns. That's a good thing.

Crossfire Hurricane and subsequent FISA abuse are stains on the FBI. Hopefully, director Wray will make the changes necessary to prevent this in the future.
    Darrin is very selective about when he clutches his pearls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maria Butina certainly tried/did.
    Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer best known in the United States for lobbying against the Magnitsky Act.

Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist and former Soviet counterintelligence officer suspected of "having ongoing ties to Russian Intelligence",

... the "I Love It" DJT JR and the infamous "Trump Tower Meeting"

Then there all the other Trash mafiosos who forgot, lied, obstructed about their untold meetings, connectons with Russians.

Manfort, Flynn, Page, Stone, and Ross, Cyprus banker to Russian oligarchs' $Bs and investor in Russian businesses.

So many of Trash's mafioso had so many contacts with Russians. And according to ST Trash fellators, it was all 100% innocent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer best known in the United States for lobbying against the Magnitsky Act.

Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian-American lobbyist and former Soviet counterintelligence officer suspected of "having ongoing ties to Russian Intelligence",

... the "I Love It" DJT JR and the infamous "Trump Tower Meeting"

Then there all the other Trash mafiosos who forgot, lied, obstructed about their untold meetings, connectons with Russians.

Manfort, Flynn, Page, Stone, and Ross, Cyprus banker to Russian oligarchs' $Bs and investor in Russian businesses.

So many of Trash's mafioso had so many contacts with Russians. And according to ST Trash fellators, it was all 100% innocent.

dont forget erik prince holding meetings in the seyc e islands

the 12 russian cyber s

that prick running trumps cyber campaign out of san antonio

deutsche bank russians

etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like I said, you're afraid to give a straight answer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Barr and Wray would BOTH need to sign off on any CI investigation of any 2020 presidential campaigns."

Barr has effectively he will block ALL investigations of just about anybody, except if an investigation hurts the Dems and/or helps Trash.

Wray need not apply. If he wants an investigation and Barr doesn't, then no investigation.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-22-2020 at 11:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Barr and Wray would BOTH need to sign off on any CI investigation of any 2020 presidential campaigns."

Barr has effectively he will block ALL investigations of just about anybody, except it the investigation hurt the Dems and/or helped Trash.

Wray need not apply. If he wants an investigation and Barr doesn't, then no investigation.

If this is the case, expect a Crossfire Bernicaine investigation.

Won't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is the case, expect a Crossfire Bernicaine investigation.

Won't happen.
    Why shouldn't the DOJ investigate foreign attempts to help Bernie?

What's your take on that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why shouldn't the DOJ investigate foreign attempts to help Bernie?

What's your take on that?

Investigate the Russians. No need to run a wacky investigation to infiltrate his campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Investigate the Russians. No need to run a wacky investigation to infiltrate his campaign.
    What if members of Bernie's campaign contacted and attempted to collude with them?

Thread Information