Facts. TD the goat PF and it ain’t even close
    Ultimate starting 5

Duncan @ Center
    Bird @ PF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs wouldn't even exist if not for the Lakers. #Fact
    You wouldn't exist if that dog didn't beat me over that fence to your mother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'v always wanted Lakers to make a come back during there bad years... NBA honestly needs a Lake Show... I wish if some long time laker fans would say "Good Game" once in a while.... Geez

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You wouldn't exist if that dog didn't beat me over that fence to your mother.
    Mamma jokes?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'v always wanted Lakers to make a come back during there bad years... NBA honestly needs a Lake Show... I wish if some long time laker fans would say "Good Game" once in a while.... Geez
    I told Clipper Nation GG after those blasted Clippers beat my Lakers again. What gives son?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you've heard that before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told Clipper Nation GG after those blasted Clippers beat my Lakers again. What gives son?
    The Lakers just have too many fair weather fans. Sure they have a lot of lifers too but the fair-weather fans love to flood other teams' forums and talk during the good years and then disappear otherwise. That's really given your fanbase a black eye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although I appreciate the props to the Spurs....LOL at winning 10 in a row if the Spurs weren’t there. I guess he just forgot 04 happened huh? I suppose I would try to erase that ass raping/failure from my mind as well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If only TD would have been a laker when Shaq left lol. Kobe would have 6 rings minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Lakers weren’t the Lakers, Spurs would have won a ton more too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs wouldn't even exist if not for the Lakers. #Fact
    And Mexicans wouldn't be crying about "stolen land" if they could win wars against armies that have guns and not just some jabrone natives that bent over for them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers just have too many fair weather fans. Sure they have a lot of lifers too but the fair-weather fans love to flood other teams' forums and talk during the good years and then disappear otherwise. That's really given your fanbase a black eye.
    Agreed. Lots of bandwagons too.

And Mexicans wouldn't be crying about "stolen land" if they could win wars against armies that have guns and not just some jabrone natives that bent over for them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thats right, we run this .free tacos for all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know he's exaggerating for effect, but the revisionist history with the Lakers and Spurs is unbelievable.

The Spurs swept them in '99, then returned virtually the same team in '00 only to not have a chance to repeat due to Duncan tearing his meniscus and missing the playoffs. In '03, they beat them handily in the closeout game on the road and if not for the league screwing them in '04 (since it's not possible to catch, turn and shoot, even in one motion, in .4) in the penultimate game, they more than likely would have again.

Afterwards, they lose Malone and Payton and add no notable replacement. In '05 Ginobili becomes a star, then in '06 Parker does. O'Neal was past his prime by then and no longer a star by '08 and they had no notable prospects. Even the load of crap they traded for Gasol, some, if not all, isn't even on the team if O'Neal still is.

They were done. You could argue maybe they eke out 1 more from '05-'07, but with O'Neal fading, this being the closest the biggest 3 came to a collective prime and the Spurs matching up well in general, it's highly unlikely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats right, we run this .free tacos for all
    You've been here all along. You're almost an honorary Spurs fan.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly 5. Same as he won in real life.

1999 - Kobe was too young, they wouldn't have gotten past the Blazers that year. They barely did in 2000 by the skin of their teeth.

2003 - The Lakers were too tired by that point. The Mavs would have beat them in 5 at most.

2013 - Kobe was on the sideline

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there this dumb narrative about Kobe and Shaq winning a bunch of les of they had stayed together? It's one of the worst in the recycled NBA takes category.

Why do people ignore that the final le of their 3-peat needed a FIXED GAME in a series that went 7? They shouldn't even have won 3, let alone 10.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've been here all along. You're almost an honorary Spurs fan.

Thread Information