Page 538 of 745 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,450 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D30 is a proud pinoy.

Go lick the white western butt you coon. You're now on ignore.
    So where the F is he going? If it's a done deal, you should be able to tell us. You're not telling us who your source is, so that shouldn't matter. Why not just say where he is going if you're 100% sure? Let's see if you're full of or not. Otherwise, it looks like your just vying for attention by continuously sprouting off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is going to be one frickin miserable year for Leonard. For a guy who doesn’t like attention he just put himself dead center in the media’s bulls’ eye for the year and probably beyond in a VERY controversial way. Dumb in uncle.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then why do Laker fans keep talking about how the Spurs have to make a deal or they get nothing? Since when do Laker fans care what the Spurs get? Shouldn't you want them to get nothing? Just wait til next year if you are so confident you will get Kawhi. It will be better for you that way anyways. Unless, you are worried you won't actually get him. Then I could see why you would want him now. Interesting, really.
    1. I enjoy your misery, knowing that you could potentially let a top 5 player walk just out of foolish pride.
    2. I agree, no reason to give up jack right now for him. We don't know if his head or body is still in the game, so let him audition for a year before we prematurely trade all our youth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making this about the Lakers instead of your own teams failures. You had a Top-5 player in a small market and your franchise chose to publicly bash him and alienate him. Now you will get pennies on the dollar (if anything at all) and dissuade any future superstar from wanting to join such an ungrateful franchise. We'll be contenders in 2019, the whole world knows it, and so do you. We all know where San Antonio will be then.

What bashing? Pop was questioned about Kawhi without info, his camp completely went silent. His answers were matter of fact answers. And TP's quote was taken out of context. What has the spurs done to bash? All this is coming from the media now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Jalen Rose and Chris Carter confirmed the report to be 100% true and they’ve known about it for a long time. Carter stated that he was shocked that it didn’t come out earlier.
    Carter really admitted it? Wow, that means he knows the gig is up and is distancing himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say what you want about Kawhi, I don't think he'd want to sit out an entire year again.

There has to be some compe ive bone left in his body and if Uncle Dennis says hey you can't go to Team USA camps, you can't go to Spurs training camp, you can't play this season....well that might just be the nudge needed to break the spell

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

*Also - small edit: Spurs still HAVE a top 5 player. It’s not past-tense yet.
    Still holding out hope that he'll sign long-term...you lovable little scamp, you

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making this about the Lakers instead of your own teams failures. You had a Top-5 player in a small market and your franchise chose to publicly bash him and alienate him. Now you will get pennies on the dollar (if anything at all) and dissuade any future superstar from wanting to join such an ungrateful franchise. We'll be contenders in 2019, the whole world knows it, and so do you. We all know where San Antonio will be then.
    no superstar would come here without talent already being here.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It is hilarious how Lakers fans are still acting Lebron joining them isn't anything but him choosing his retirement home. .

If Lebron cared about winning the Kawhi trade would have happened a week ago and all of their overrated kids would have been shipped out of town by now..
    If LeBron still cared about winning, Kawhi would have been traded to the Sixers to play with him in Philly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carter really admitted it? Wow, that means he knows the gig is up and is distancing himself.
    No - the opposite. He’s all in on Kawhi’s stance and stated that he’d do the EXACT same thing. He played the “Spurs are way too controlling” card once again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Jalen Rose and Chris Carter confirmed the report to be 100% true and they’ve known about it for a long time. Carter stated that he was shocked that it didn’t come out earlier.
    Huh, Carter could have said it himself but didn't. Almost like he head an agenda. Huh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where can I find the full podcast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gloves are coming off.
    First Wright, now Beadle. It's obviously her personal opinion, but she's fed up in the same way many fans are already fed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. I enjoy your misery, knowing that you could potentially let a top 5 player walk just out of foolish pride.
    2. I agree, no reason to give up jack right now for him. We don't know if his head or body is still in the game, so let him audition for a year before we prematurely trade all our youth.
    I am not miserable at all. I actually am getting a kick out of Lakers fans and their new found desperation for the Spurs. It is very interesting to say the least because they shouldn't care, but I can see that as much as they try and say otherwise, they desperately want their team to trade for Kawhi now. It is funny to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah! Should be first woman president.
    Amateur checker players going against a solid chess player. Kawhi and his "group" have created what looks like the worst public relations situation I can recall for a young superstar in the NBA.

The vitriol from the press and public is starting to flow.

Uncle Dennis and his crew seem to be creating the equivalent of a one-car collision and blaming the Spurs. Will they blame the media next?

What is their next move? This all makes so little sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For people saying Kawhi would walk away in free agency..... He's a injury prone player. . Kathi though is tempting fate as he is not as highly valued as LeBron and can't assume he's going to get married salary in 3-5 years given his body and lack of personality. The group should cut it losses. I think the comment about expecting a dark horse is party of this. They want some team to save them from their mess

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can understand that you want Kawhi on the Lakers but to act like Kawhi is 100 percent innocent shows you got some serious blinders or you are a pretty stupid person that lacks awareness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am not miserable at all.
    Your most hated rival just signed the best player in the game, the Warriors got another allstar, and Kawhi just told Pop to off.

Yeah I'm sure you're just loving this offseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amateur checker players going against a solid chess player. Kawhi and his "group" have created what looks like the worst public relations situation I can recall for a young superstar in the NBA.

The vitriol from the press and public is starting to flow.

Uncle Dennis and his crew seem to be creating the equivalent of a one-car collision and blaming the Spurs. Will they blame the media next?

What is their next move? This all makes so little sense.
    Be such a pain, that they ditch their strategy of taking him into training camp and trade him SOMEWHERE for nothing. The he can sign wherever he wants after next year, but will never be in SA again, I guess is the gameplan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can understand that you want Kawhi on the Lakers but to act like Kawhi is 100 percent innocent shows you got some serious blinders or you are a pretty stupid person that lacks awareness.
    He's not 100 percent innocent, but you'd expect an organization like the Spurs to handle it like men rather than have their freeloading vets bad mouth him to the press on Pop's orders

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the kind of hypocritical idiocy from your fanbase that is so damn annoying. When Kobe was ready to walk the lakers flat out told him we'll trade you to the Bulls but we're going to take everybody that makes them a great team. (Paraphrasing) It has nothing to do with pride, if your solid dime gf about to walk out on you, you don't go bang a 5 just cause it's being offered.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the video is not available in my country..so what did she say?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is the kind of hypocritical idiocy from your fanbase that is so damn annoying. When Kobe was ready to walk the lakers flat out told him we'll trade you to the Bulls but we're going to take everybody that makes them a great team. (Paraphrasing) It has nothing to do with pride, if your solid dime gf about to walk out on you, you don't go bang a 5 just cause it's being offered.
    So you go jerkoff into a sock instead?

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where can I find the full podcast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, who knew Kawhi would turn out to be such a piece of .

Thread Information