Page 260 of 287 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 7170
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of you illegals will be wiped out as well so I’m not seeing a downside atm.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chef best the Kang down so bad, the GOAT had to chime in:

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Running off Kyrie, campaigning to get JR and Thompson paid, getting 0 value back in the mid-season trades.

Lebron did this to himself. Never forget.
    Running off Kyrie, campaigning to get JR and Thompson paid, getting 0 value back in the mid-season trades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chef and KD P&R is unfair, but I'm here for it.
    Spoken like a true Lakers fan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jr smith is a starter
    Those mvp chants were funny ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A lot of you illegals will be wiped out as well so I’m not seeing a downside atm.
    Who's gonna deport me, David Dennison? Tell you what. He betta do it before the midterms.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spoken like a true Lakers fan
    Did you see Vegas thinks we have a better shot at dethroning the Dubs than the Sp*rs next year? I did.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Let's review: LeBron "ran off Kyrie" by... letting Kyrie take more shots per game than him, letting Kyrie have a higher usage rate than him, stroking Kyrie's ego by referring to him as the best point guard in the league, and telling the Cavs' front office not to trade Kyrie. That's a weird way to run someone off.

Truth is, Kyrie ran himself off because of his own ego. He expected to be viewed as the best player on the Cavs when he clearly wasn't, and got all offended and forced a trade out of town as a result. Wonder what his fanboys will say when he quits on the Celtics once Tatum surpasses him - I guess that will somehow be LeBron's fault too?

As for Tristan and JR, they were still making positive contributions to a contending team at the time. Since the Cavs were already over the cap with the Big Three's contracts, they were forced to choose between keeping them or letting them walk and replacing them with minimum-salary guys. JR only got the type of money he did because the Sixers ran up the price on him. Unless Sam Hinkie was really just LeBron's stage name all along, that isn't his fault either.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's review: LeBron "ran off Kyrie" by... letting Kyrie take more shots per game than him, letting Kyrie have a higher usage rate than him, stroking Kyrie's ego by referring to him as the best point guard in the league, and telling the Cavs' front office not to trade Kyrie. That's a weird way to run someone off.

Truth is, Kyrie ran himself off because of his own ego. He expected to be viewed as the best player on the Cavs when he clearly wasn't, and got all offended and forced a trade out of town as a result. Wonder what his fanboys will say when he quits on Boston in the same way once Tatum surpasses him - I guess that will somehow be LeBron's fault too?

As for Tristan and JR, they were still making positive contributions to a contending team at the time. Since the Cavs were already over the cap with the Big Three's contracts, they were forced to choose between keeping them or letting them walk and replacing them with minimum-salary guys. JR only got the type of money he did because the Sixers ran up the price on him. Unless Sam Hinkie was really just LeBron's stage name all along, that isn't his fault either.
    TL; DNR.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those mvp chants were funny ...
    I was rolling!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kids say the darndest things:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chef trending on Twitter at the Kang's expense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see Vegas thinks we have a better shot at dethroning the Dubs than the Sp*rs next year? I did.
    Why are you still in the states? That Trump is full of .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who's gonna deport me, David Dennison? Tell you what. He betta do it before the midterms.

Careful there, Alberto. With Pelosi running things they ain't gonna be no in wave

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ¡por mis compatriotas mexicanos!:

Steph Curry estaba en el fuego de mis amigos! Ahora está a dos juegos a cero en el Kang!

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    The Warriors are too talented. No team in the NBA is beating them in a 7 game series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are you still in the states? That Trump is full of .
    ¡Robert Mueller lo va a meter en la cárcel después de ser procesado para ser honesto!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Careful there, Alberto . With Pelosi running things they ain't gonna be no in wave

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Translation: "Read every word, have no response."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Translation: "Read every word, have no response."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yesterday's NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And for all you clowning Kang Durant, look what he did to all NBA defender LBJ in a bounceback game:

He heard all that noise you was talking Clipper Nation

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And for all you clowning Kang Durant, look what he did to all NBA defender LBJ in a bounceback game:

He heard all that noise you was talking Clipper Nation
    Durbeta riding coattails while Curry and Klay did all the hard work, per par.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thats also why the lakers are up there, two likely sources for lebron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Durbeta riding coattails while Curry and Klay did all the hard work, per par.
    Serious question:

Thread Information