Page 15 of 125 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I watched that LA/SA game last night. Keldon looks good.... like maybe a 2nd tier star.

Spurs have some nice young pieces. Interested to see if they decide to package a few of them for an established star player or just roll with what they got.

And Derozan shoots 3's now? WTH?

Spurs fans, what direction should Pop go in here? Deal both Aldridge and Derozan and just feature Keldon as your guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Aldridge may be done, sadly. I don't think either he or DDR get traded and I think DeRozan may stay with the Spurs after this year.

Spurs badly badly badly need good frontcourt players, but I don't see them trading any of the young guards for one. I do think that would be a mistake, although this year will be rough.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So DDR and Aldrige coming off the bench this year?

I think Aldridge may be done, sadly. I don't think either he or DDR get traded and I think DeRozan may stay with the Spurs after this year.

Spurs badly badly badly need good frontcourt players, but I don't see them trading any of the young guards for one. I do think that would be a mistake, although this year will be rough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So DDR and Aldrige coming off the bench this year?
    No?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have watched the whole game pal. They made up for the 5 no calls
    Since you are a laker fan you may not know, but for most teams, that's how the game is actually called. You may just be too used to the homer calls to understand that a fairly called games to most people looks like a travesty to a normal Laker fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since you are a laker fan you may not know, but for most teams, that's how the game is actually called. You may just be too used to the homer calls to understand that a fairly called games to most people looks like a travesty to a normal Laker fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is making 16 mil per year.
    and worth every penny of it. While Lyles is not NBA level talent. Feel free to continue cherry picking 2 bad games worth of stats (for him and their whole team, which had a bad start) and extrapolating to his entire career to make your argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and worth every penny of it. While Lyles is not NBA level talent. Feel free to continue cherry picking 2 bad games worth of stats (for him and their whole team, which had a bad start) and extrapolating to his entire career to make your argument.
    I am latvian, and proud of Davis. But that doesnt change a fact, that he is overpaid. 16 mil for a bench player is just stupid, if he is not a 6 moty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixteen million for Bertans is like twice as much as he's worth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

What's wrong with LMA tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than two weeks into the season and his knees are already in pain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am latvian, and proud of Davis. But that doesnt change a fact, that he is overpaid. 16 mil for a bench player is just stupid, if he is not a 6 moty.
    He's not a bench player. Even if the Wiz are stupid enough to pay him and not start him. He could average 20 in any decent offense, easily. He could average 20 on the Knicks.

On a team like Milwaukee or the Lakers/Clippers, he would average 25.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Wall looked pretty good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's old and breaking down. I remember the year Duncan just couldn't do it anymore.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta remember LMA is 35 going on 36 in June. 15 seasons.. 72 playoff games which is an extra season. Some guys can just fall off a cliff pretty quick.

Having said that though, as bad as he has looked in 3 games so far he still put up 19 a game last season on 52% on 2’s. Problem is he can’t guard anybody especially in today’s switching 4 out 1 in type of game.

Problem for the Spurs is Jakob is great on D but terrible on O, while LMA is the opposite. Ewbanks is terrible on both ends. Quite a dilemma for Pop.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Didn't LMA start slow last year as well? I'm sure he will come around. I think many of these guys aren't happy with the lack of an actual offseason and never really got into shape.

I do think it's probably a good idea to bring both he and Derozan off the bench. Gives the many developing wing players you have more touches and speeds up development.

Gotta remember LMA is 35 going on 36 in June. 15 seasons.. 72 playoff games which is an extra season. Some guys can just fall off a cliff pretty quick.

Having said that though, as bad as he has looked in 3 games so far he still put up 19 a game last season on 52% on 2’s. Problem is he can’t guard anybody especially in today’s switching 4 out 1 in type of game.

Problem for the Spurs is Jakob is great on D but terrible on O, while LMA is the opposite. Ewbanks is terrible on both ends. Quite a dilemma for Pop.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Less than two weeks into the season and his knees are already in pain.
    Well, that sucks for real. Hope he recovers. Spurs seem to be an LMA away from contending for a playoff spot. I was impressed by some of your young players in the 2 games vs the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, that sucks for real. Hope he recovers. Spurs seem to be an LMA away from contending for a playoff spot. I was impressed by some of your young players in the 2 games vs the Lakers.
    johnson and Murray solid . Very promising

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they cherry picked the years after Duncan's MVPs and 2 rings... ofc

never mind the fact he needed store bought super teams and ran away from those teams 3 times so he could play with younger players, while the Spurs drafted their big 3 and pivoted 3 times in strategy to win their rings. In a murderous Western conference, facing 6-7 game series just to make it to the finals every year, while LeBroom got to play 40 win teams in first round byes in the lEast.

Also Spurs in a no name market against some really favorited/heavily league marketed teams, while the NBA/BSPN was just wishing for them to go away since they didn't play into the Hollywood vibe.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Clippers trying to blow a 30 point lead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph hanging 45 on midgets CJ and Dame 24 hours after they talked their . Those two are career chokers and losers when the bright lights come on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Through 3 quarters I might add.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok this is mildly entertaining NBA 2k

Thread Information