36/7/7
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    literally the worst ing actor of all time.

defend this Mark Celibate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nodded off about a minute in.
    Above average looking chick, nothing else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    She is just a sex symbol, nobody would ever give her much credit as an actress. Even at that, she's only attractive with all the makeup and hair styling.
    We just have good actresses today, the greats are aged and don't have too much room in movies. Blanchett and Kidman are the best under 50 we got and they are multiple tiers below Meryl Streep, tbh

Don't personally like Charlize Theron, but she's up there too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    lol The Prestige...that movie was like watching a bunch of re ed kids eating at mcdonalds. you should've shown footage from eight legged freaks tbh. shows off this skank's acting range.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Much like Kirsten Dunst, she has survived because she has great s.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Could, Bette Davis, Katherine Hepburn, Glenn Close, play The Black Widow?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    That's kind of a different thing, Avante. Action movies that focus on visual entertainment don't really require much acting, just being able to pull off a look and be able to do some choreography. Vivien Leigh would probably pull off a much better Black Window given that she began her career in today's hollywood.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those elbows. Couldn't do it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's kind of a different thing, Avante. Action movies that focus on visual entertainment don't really require much acting, just being able to pull off a look and be able to do some choreography. Vivien Leigh would probably pull off a much better Black Window given that she began her career in today's hollywood.
    Joe Montana was a great QB, no way he's playing the DL. But he's still a great football player. We all have our thing, what she does shes great at it. I disagree about Vivien Leigh making a better Black Widow.

Bob Marley singing country, nay~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Joe Montana was a great QB, no way he's playing the DL. But he's still a great football player. We all have our thing, what see does shes great at it. I disagree about Vivien Leigh making a better Black Widow.
    Scarlet isn't a great action actress though. Even at what she does, she's serviceable - there are women who are known for doing really well at that kind of role.

Vivien had talent and the look, I don't see why she couldn't perform the role when that's 80% of what you need right there. You throw her in today's hollywood, she'll use that talent, her ability to match her body language with emotion would translate well to modern action movies.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Scarlet isn't a great action actress though. Even at what she does, she's serviceable - there are women who are known for doing really well at that kind of role.

Vivien had talent and the look, I don't see why she couldn't perform the role when that's 80% of what you need right there. You throw her in today's hollywood, she'll use that talent, her ability to match her body language with emotion would translate well to modern action movies.
    I think she's a great action actress, and really don't see anyone pulling it off any better. I'm not interested in her playing Scarlet 0' Hara anymore than I'd expect Stallone to play Napolean.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She's great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I think she's a great action actress, and really don't see anyone pulling it off any better. I'm not interested in her playing Scarlet 0' Hara anymore than I'd expect Stallone to play Napolean.
    Eh, it's just opinions I guess - can't really argue something like that. Action actresses are down there with comedy ones, only difference is action brings in the big bucks. I just don't see her performance enough to warrant it being something she owns like Weaver owns Ripley

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She was great in Lucy. Other than Angelina Jolie, that role was a perfect fit for her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    She wasn't the first choice to be Black Widow. Marvel wanted Emily Blunt who turned it down because of a scheduling conflict with Gulliver's Travels lol

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Black Widow isn't really a good role for Scarlett imho it completely overturned her popular image as an ideal female (goddess), but still she acted great in the marvel's series. She might not be the first choice back then but I guess no one can deny that her depiction of Black Widow was a total success.

Every actor/actress has made ty movies which's like turnovers for star players. Lebron also played ty games which cost his team the NBA championship twice (not including 07 which was a landslide), but you couldn't say he was not a good player just because he played bad in some certain games imho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Are those the hottest old actresses you could come up with

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    literally the worst ing actor of all time.
    How dare you. How ing dare you besmirch Goddess. Just because she doesn't do an over the top Cuban gangster or crazed taxi driver.
    Her beauty alone carries a film.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I'd take Blunt or Gadot over her right now. Watching Scarlett do action movies is like watching the dance scene from the Golden Girls where they had a man do the stunts and just added in clips of Betty White making faces.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Who looks at her in Avengers, Home Alone 3 or The Island and says "This better be some great effin acting!"

LMAO That's just plain stupid. You go to watch her movie with the intent of spotting a nip slip.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Who looks at her in Avengers, Home Alone 3 or The Island and says "This better be some great effin acting!"

LMAO That's just plain stupid. You go to watch her movie with the intent of spotting a nip slip.
    She's going to have to step it up to keep people from noticing her mediocre acting, tbh

Sharon Stone pretty much raised the bar as high as it can go before turning into softcore

Thread Information