Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the right wingers thinking him being African American somehow is a win for them
    Yeah we're not posting about this shooting at all! Look at us!
    Snack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Libs refuse to talk about this one
    its pretty open/shut tbh. mentally ill lone wolf on a revenge mission. SAWM's set the bar high so anything under 10 bodies with no manifesto is an outlier tbh.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Libs refuse to talk about this one
    When your trolling turns into just stating the opposite of what's happening, you might be out of troll material.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & most likely wanted an old fashioned narcotic for the pain and the Doctor gave him the old run-around as they're apt to do these days over the Oxy materiel.

"Instead, Mr. Louis, I'll give you a script for 6 X-Large Tylenol's, 800 mg a piece!"

In other words; the doctor ed up & found out.

It happens.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its pretty open/shut tbh. mentally ill lone wolf on a revenge mission. SAWM's set the bar high so anything under 10 bodies with no manifesto is an outlier tbh.
    After the Buffalo shooting, the libs talked about race because it was someone who targeted black victims after racist rants about replacement theory online (while MAGA s like Snakeboy deflected).

After the Tulsa shooting, Snakeboy wants to talk about race because (checks notes) the shooter is black.

We've got a real bright one here folks. A picture of mental stability and intellectual honesty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When your trolling turns into just stating the opposite of what's happening, you might be out of troll material.
    Seems to be working tbh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you wanted to be immediately destroyed and ridiculed, mission accomplished.

Snack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems to be working tbh
    Does it tho?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering if it was a 9mm. Those things will blow yer lungs right out of the body. It's crazy how powerful they are. Only belong on the battlefield tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always with the excuses... Come on you ing honkey you can do better!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people get shut in buffalo and uvalde

liberals: probably shouldnt be able to get guns so easily

people get shot in tulsa

conservatives: but what if the shooter is black?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

people get shot in tulsa

...you did the white thing. You've nary room.

You had this comin', 21.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After the Buffalo shooting, the libs talked about race because it was someone who targeted black victims after racist rants about replacement theory online (while MAGA s like Snakeboy deflected).

After the Tulsa shooting, Snakeboy wants to talk about race because (checks notes) the shooter is black.

We've got a real bright one here folks. A picture of mental stability and intellectual honesty.

& after that NYC Subway shooter who was Black and had a manifesto hating on White. That got short shrift. You was warned then your day was coming.

That day has arrived.

Stop whining!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

people get shot in tulsa

Lmao "so easily"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well even a druggie like you can get one, so, yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well even a druggie like you can get one, so, yeah.
    What do you specifically "know"(better yet, parrot) outside of your little eBubble here on ST? Do tell... I'll wait to see exactly what you know about me and not the make believe you continuously spread here on ST like the little that you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you specifically "know"(better yet, parrot) outside of your little eBubble here on ST? Do tell... I'll wait to see exactly what you know about me and not the make believe you continuously spread here on ST like the little that you are.
    1/4 cup of coconut oil
    1-2 tsps of lecithen
    1/2 of mj
    12 hrs at 160 in a crockpot stirred occassionaly
    strain and make whatever you'd like with it. the oil is a 1:1 conversion from butter.

most use 1 cup oil with 1/4 mj but like i said, edibles don't really do much to me unless made with concentrated thc oil.

have fun!

with that recipe i just make rice kyrspy's because they call for a 1/4 cup of butter but watch out because at that ratio it is ing strong(still not strong enough to me though... sadly).

if you use water in that recipe because you need to meet a certain level in your crockpot or buttermaker then after straining it chill it in the fridge overnight. then once the water and oil separate just scrape up the oil and discard the water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no not a recipe for edibles... Say it ain't so! Lmao @ you making a mountain out of a mole hill strictly because I think you're a little just like your eFriends here. Get a life you ing .

Btw 2018, what about now? Oh and it's funny how you have me archived and don't claim you just searched because that's pretty specific tbh. Why are you such a bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course crazy tats wants to turn a thread about people getting shot into an insecure talk about how he's not a druggy thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here comes that puto BlaKKKe to the rescue... Should've put this much effort into rescuing your marriage but instead you like to play with the boys online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Affirmative action in play, he gets graded on a curve because of white privilege. His 4 is now 24.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no not a recipe for edibles... Say it ain't so! Lmao @ you making a mountain out of a mole hill strictly because I think you're a little just like your eFriends here. Get a life you ing .

Btw 2018, what about now? Oh and it's funny how you have me archived and don't claim you just searched because that's pretty specific tbh. Why are you such a bro?
    Listen, you two bit good for nothing pussy, , midget!

You go around happily sharing recipes for edibles like you are Martha Stewart in a public forum and then try to deny your drug usage?

I would say, man up but a re ed high school flunky like you would not understand, you miserable piece of !

I hope you die a horrible death but live a long life so you can continue being ridiculed for the worthless piece of human excrement you are!

God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Affirmative action in play, he gets graded on a curve because of white privilege. His 4 is now 24.
    that's not what happened in this thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snake with the Chuncko sense of humor.

Rent free from the local load wiper looking for a pat on the head. -10 for using ty Fatts nicknames, Bonnerific. You've had the longest audition for acceptance, ever.

Thread Information