Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left throwing females under the bus is saddening. This is an extremist ideology folks.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Women should have to take the hit because people like Reck want to wear dresses and feel extra special for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori Ellis Can we monetize mentions? I have a a few ideas on how to cash in.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about athletic teams, though I think skill, not gender, should be the main par ion, even if it means only say 10% of the "A" team in any given sport is female, it should be 100% merit-based IMO. If guys who are out of shape or new to basketball want to join the "C" or "D" basketball team with majority of females, then that's perfectly fine with me. If a girl is 6'2", fit, athletic and very skilled/practiced at the sport, why shouldn't she be on the varsity team if she's one of the 15 best players?

But one thing is that I think by high school that they should move to fully co-ed locker rooms, showers etc. IMO that better prepares young adults for the real world and it would vastly decrease sexual assault, sex crime etc. cases throughout USA society in the long run. People learn to accept each other and each other's bodies as simply other people, regardless of difference in weight, gender, skin color etc. No more fetishes and other weird like what happens from Catholic gender-segregated education crap.

For example, MIT and other schools in the Northeast have had co-ed suites, co-ed community bathrooms and locker rooms etc. for years now and it's been a great experiment. (This is NOT a thing in, say, Southern or religious universities.) In the fully co-ed environment people ultimately emerge as better adults having moved far past the weird fetish, cooties bull . At the end of the day another person's body is just that, another person's body, clothed, naked, fat, skinny, male, female, short, tall, black, white, or otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol "co-ed showers"

What they actually need is private showers, changing stalls.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol "co-ed showers"

Tranny rights today, cuckold rights tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp mumbling to himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just waiting for some Hassan Whiteside type to cross over and join the WNBA.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It never should've gotten to this point. Chumpettes are idiots.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about athletic teams, though I think skill, not gender, should be the main par ion, even if it means only say 10% of the "A" team in any given sport is female, it should be 100% merit-based IMO. If guys who are out of shape or new to basketball want to join the "C" or "D" basketball team with majority of females, then that's perfectly fine with me. If a girl is 6'2", fit, athletic and very skilled/practiced at the sport, why shouldn't she be on the varsity team if she's one of the 15 best players?

But one thing is that I think by high school that they should move to fully co-ed locker rooms, showers etc. IMO that better prepares young adults for the real world and it would vastly decrease sexual assault, sex crime etc. cases throughout USA society in the long run. People learn to accept each other and each other's bodies as simply other people, regardless of difference in weight, gender, skin color etc. No more fetishes and other weird like what happens from Catholic gender-segregated education crap.

For example, MIT and other schools in the Northeast have had co-ed suites, co-ed community bathrooms and locker rooms etc. for years now and it's been a great experiment. (This is NOT a thing in, say, Southern or religious universities.) In the fully co-ed environment people ultimately emerge as better adults having moved far past the weird fetish, cooties bull . At the end of the day another person's body is just that, another person's body, clothed, naked, fat, skinny, male, female, short, tall, black, white, or otherwise.
    There wouldn't be any women on the a, b, or c team. The current system is merit based for your respective gender which is logical. Thanks for the terrible ideas though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There wouldn't be any women on the a, b, or c team. The current system is merit based for your respective gender which is logical. Thanks for the terrible ideas though.
    Gender shouldn't be a factor, though. You're saying that C or B teamer guys in high school could stack up against the Candice Parker, Candice Wiggins, Lisa Leslie's and Britney ( ) Griners of the world? Heck a lot of the s are more manly than the preppy pretty boys down the roster on A team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol "co-ed showers"

girls don't even have that in the current girls' changing rooms

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, Boutons peeps at high school girls in their locker rooms.

Fabbs and Avante have a new friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember in high school we had this coaches assistant kid who wasn't playing with a full deck, we would see him taking towels from the girls locker room and walking them towards the laundry room and now and again would see him sniff the towels. It was hilarious.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gender shouldn't be a factor, though. You're saying that C or B teamer guys in high school could stack up against the Candice Parker, Candice Wiggins, Lisa Leslie's and Britney ( ) Griners of the world? Heck a lot of the s are more manly than the preppy pretty boys down the roster on A team.
    I said nothing like that. Why would I be discussing a handful of women at the extreme? That's pointless. I'm saying there be no girls on a,b,or c teams at virtually every school. That's why it's separate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just have trans race other trans

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an area the red team can wipe up on an issue.
    We already have had an Olympic athlete that naturally produces “too much” testosterone and is XX. Never know if she is gonna get to race or not.

Very few women team sports have enough of a following to become a huge issue. Maybe women’s soccer every 2 or 4 years.

Tennis has already experienced a problem with this and some fairly serious bucks are available for the top players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an area the red team can wipe up on an issue.
    We already have had an Olympic athlete that naturally produces “too much” testosterone and is XX. Never know if she is gonna get to race or not.

Very few women team sports have enough of a following to become a huge issue. Maybe women’s soccer every 2 or 4 years.

Tennis has already experienced a problem with this and some fairly serious bucks are available for the top players.
    Who's a top player on the women's side that is transexual that made big bucks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just have trans race other trans
    Lol how many high school trans track athletes do you think there are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If women want to play against men so bad, they don’t have to wait. They can just let men into the WNBA.

But they don’t want that. They just want to get into the NBA club and make NBA money even though are are not good enough. Thats not equality. That’s special treatment.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You gotta feel bad for the trans athletes who just want to compete, but there’s no way you can say it’s fair for a trans girl to go around dominating all the girls compe ions. I don’t know what the best & fairest solution is, but it’s not that, and it’s also not telling trans kids “tough luck”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta feel bad for the trans athletes who just want to compete, but there’s no way you can say it’s fair for a trans girl to go around dominating all the girls compe ions. I don’t know what the best & fairest solution is, but it’s not that, and it’s also not telling trans kids “tough luck”.
    They let them compete in college already with trans playing girl basketball and track but I don't see any outrage here about it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They let them compete in college already with trans playing girl basketball and track but I don't see any outrage here about it.
    It's wrong across the board, cuck.

Geez, were you always this weak willed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The solution is to create an "Other" pool for the pan-trans and non-binary identifying people.

Thread Information