Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another peaceful leftist with a message for white people. Nobody seems to have a problem with this message based on the response from the crowd. The media and politicians keep shielding these people and aren't going to show this to their audience. Just don't act surprised when the left creates the enemy that they are supposedly against.
    Nathan get some balls; you can’t be the victim of issues you created! Plant the seed it will grow......

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another day in the life He didn’t even deserve an explanation? Yo!

That's a horse stop. should have been fired on the basis of that one video. "I'm just checking on you." him.

You wouldn't get so much resistance, though, if your outrage wasn't so one-sided. Farrakhan puts out this speech and video telling black people not to get vaccinated, and that vaccinations are part of a global depopulation conspiracy. You won't say a word, because it's Farrakhan. In the end, a lot of this isn't about equality, but who gets to be on top. And that splits support for a lot of righteous causes.

The funny thing is that a lot of you label me with your assumptions. My people were here long before 1690. Oprah has a huge mansion on land that belonged to my mother's people, and I think that billion dollar owes me some reparations. I know she never kicked anyone off their land, but she benefited from it. Isn't that how it works? Some of you talk a good game, but you're every bit the hypocrites that you claim to hate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan get some balls; you can’t be the victim of issues you created! Plant the seed it will grow......
    The seeds that have been planted have been paying off with increasingly greater equality. The lunatic left has zero perspective and is currently unraveling the country.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just so everyone is aware the Chaz now has a garden for black people and indigenous people. These people are racists. The leftist media and many Dems are shielding these people.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The brain won't develop properly under the abusive messaging be sent out from the left and their propaganda outlets. If you aren't pushing actual statistics and are fine with kids growing up terrified then you are part of the problem. I hope your political agenda is worth torturing kids.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The brain won't develop properly under the abusive messaging be sent out from the left and their propaganda outlets. If you aren't pushing actual statistics and are fine with kids growing up terrified then you are part of the problem. I hope your political agenda is worth torturing kids.
    Dude are you serious? Don’t put that BS on us; you created this environment and only you can be the catalyst to fix it. You obviously reject history........ I won’t let you!!!

If anyone on this board really want a snapshot into how/why this bs got started watch the Netflix do entary 13.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a horse stop. should have been fired on the basis of that one video. "I'm just checking on you." him.

You wouldn't get so much resistance, though, if your outrage wasn't so one-sided. Farrakhan puts out this speech and video telling black people not to get vaccinated, and that vaccinations are part of a global depopulation conspiracy. You won't say a word, because it's Farrakhan. In the end, a lot of this isn't about equality, but who gets to be on top. And that splits support for a lot of righteous causes.

The funny thing is that a lot of you label me with your assumptions. My people were here long before 1690. Oprah has a huge mansion on land that belonged to my mother's people, and I think that billion dollar owes me some reparations. I know she never kicked anyone off their land, but she benefited from it. Isn't that how it works? Some of you talk a good game, but you're every bit the hypocrites that you claim to hate.
    Welcome. I’ve been waiting for you.......what say you? So you are Native American right? Show me anywhere I have ever said or implied the rightful owners of all this land doesn’t belong to the original inhabitants.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude are you serious? Don’t put that BS on us; you created this environment and only you can be the catalyst to fix it. You obviously reject history........ I won’t let you!!!

If anyone on this board really want a snapshot into how/why this bs got started watch the Netflix do entary 13.
    Americans created a certain situation. The media and left lie about that situation which is torturing kids. They are torturing kids for their political agenda. They won't cover statistics that go against their narrative. They are fine with the torture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeus please watch 13.......you need it big guy. That whole Thanksgiving thing taught you nothing obviously; wise up clown this is chess! Please educate me and show me where your oppressors were black........ I’ll wait kind sir��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans created a certain situation. The media and left lie about that situation which is torturing kids. They are torturing kids for their political agenda. That's why they don't actually cover statistics that go against their narrative.
    Don’t glaze over the first part buddy; tell the whole story. You plant it and it will grow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And sir, you have no idea what you are talking about. Have you ever dealt with racial injustice and inequality? Have you ever been treated differently because of the color of your skin?

Wait, you want facts - how about I crominate and take you to school on facts.

Death by Cops

2019:

370 white people died
    235 black people

2020:

172 white people died
    88 black people died

Now someone such as yourself would take these facts and run with it, but lets take a deeper dive into this, shall we?

76% of the population is white and 13% of the population is black.

----------------------

Police officers use FORCE against black people more than 7 times the rate of whites:

Since 2015, the Minneapolis police have do ented using force about 11,500 times. For at least 6,650 acts of force, the subject of that force was black , who make up 13% of the population.

By comparison, the police have used force about 2,750 times against white people, who make up about 76% percent of the population.

----------------------

Black people are killed at 3.5 times more likely to be killed by Police officers than white people

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/34/16793

----------------------

Police kill, on average, 2.8 men per day. Police were responsible for about 8% of all homicides with adult male victims between 2012 and 2018. Black men’s mortality risk is between 1.9 and 2.4 deaths per 100 000 per year, Latino risk is between 0.8 and 1.2, and White risk is between 0.6 and 0.7.

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/do...PH.2018.304559

----------------------

Please, sir. Enlighten me on how these facts prove your moronic, racist, and ignorant point of view.

You wanna keep going? Maybe evaluate your own moronic implicit bias, but you probably have never heard of that word.

Oh wait why don't we look at Social work? Why is it that white kids get paired back together with their white parents more than double the rate than black kids get with their parents?

I am looking forward to hearing how you twist these facts into how it's not true just like women and wage gap??

You are Trying to create it about the parties when it has nothing to do with democrats and republicans. It comes to dealing with equality as humans but apparently you seem to not believe in that.

Because I can take you to school on almost every topic possible when it comes to this as someone who works in the justice system and has worked on Capitol Hill.
    Thanks for rekking Nathan. He's clearly a proud boy sycophant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t get to erase history............... Check out the original Birth Of A Nation. It’s a nice little piece of American pie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea, cause that happens so often. There were 9 cases of that the whole last year and even in those 9 cases most people resisted arrest or had a gun... but yea, lets talk about that for a whole month, rename streets, tear down statues and lets listen to LeBron what he has to say... all the black on black crime that is the real issue. Lets not talk about that .
    You just blasted your ignorance, congratulationsl!

You stated a truth about black on black crime then forgot to give the historical context for how and why that came to be. Here's a clue. Open a gotdamn book and read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I came across this video and thought its relevant to share, especially for those who think this is just about floyd or police killings by themselves.

This dude has done nothing wrong and behaves appropriately at all times, and this cop is clearly trying to harass and intimidate him. theres no death, no arrest, no statistic... but like this happens all the time, and theres no doubting what that cop was doing and why he was doing it. people have been clamoring for reform for a long time and their reasons are well do ented
    The black community shows so much patience man. Of course they have to or they die. But still, I'd be ing livid after the 15th time that happened to me.

. The. Police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fred Hampton......Angela Davis......Etc... talk to me you little broads! Tell me about them!

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just blasted your ignorance, congratulationsl!

You stated a truth about black on black crime then forgot to give the historical context for how and why that came to be. Here's a clue. Open a gotdamn book and read.
    why do we always have to go back in history? yes, there were slaves and nothing can be done about the past. If any white guy feels guilty just cause there were slaves 100+ years ago, i really feel sorry for you. Also, last time I checked every race in USA has the same rights, so its not my problem that blacks rather take a gun in their hand and sit on some stairs on the streets the whole day, instead of sitting in a school and reading a book. USA and Great Britain are also the best places for black people to live in, but they also the most about racism.
    Oh and i studied history for 8 years and i did read a lot of gotdamn books.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do we always have to go back in history? yes, there were slaves and nothing can be done about the past. If any white guy feels guilty just cause there were slaves 100+ years ago, i really feel sorry for you. Also, last time I checked every race in USA has the same rights, so its not my problem that blacks rather take a gun in their hand and sit on some stairs on the streets the whole day, instead of sitting in a school and reading a book. USA and Great Britain are also the best places for black people to live in, but they also the most about racism.
    Oh and i studied history for 8 years and i did read a lot of gotdamn books.
    Wow! You are dumb!! Have a good life��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before, black people are resilient and full of love! Don’t let these fools label nor define you. History and the present is full of powerful/great examples of your heritage......tap into it! Nathan’s of the world fear your mind more than physical stature. I asked multiple times to compare stats with these clowns to debunk the foolishness but have gotten no takers�� ZWJ I’ll give you a pass this time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before, black people are resilient and full of love! Don’t let these fools label nor define you. History and the present is full of powerful/great examples of your heritage......tap into it! Nathan’s of the world fear your mind more than physical stature. I asked multiple times to compare stats with these clowns to debunk the foolishness but have gotten no takers�� ZWJ I’ll give you a pass this time.
    OK, you realize that Renaldo Balkman is either a) dishonest as (as a mathematical analyst), b) incompetent, or c) stealing from someone else who's a) or b). Take your pick. Given you keep on claiming that the other side of the debate is stupid : "You are dumb!!", you wouldn't trust me doing the math... So you can do it. Adjust the stats RB posted, to account for the relative rates of violent crime between the ethnic groups... See what you get. To make things easy for you, I would suggest using Homicide as a proxy for violent crime. Here's some starting data
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls
    Do not forget to account for the fact that blacks are roughly 13% of the population, whereas white people are roughly 76% of the population.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for rekking Nathan. He's clearly a proud boy sycophant.
    That's a good attempt and you put forth a lot of effort but your argument rests on a failed premise. The premise that the disconnect between population percentage and black people getting killed by police is automatically the result of racism. That's not the case.
    It was a solid effort.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the left and the media want to ignore the stats to push their agenda then they should be called out for torturing the children of America.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, you realize that Renaldo Balkman is either a) dishonest as (as a mathematical analyst), b) incompetent, or c) stealing from someone else who's a) or b). Take your pick. Given you keep on claiming that the other side of the debate is stupid : "You are dumb!!", you wouldn't trust me doing the math... So you can do it. Adjust the stats RB posted, to account for the relative rates of violent crime between the ethnic groups... See what you get. To make things easy for you, I would suggest using Homicide as a proxy for violent crime. Here's some starting data
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls
    Do not forget to account for the fact that blacks are roughly 13% of the population, whereas white people are roughly 76% of the population.
    Lol......reading, comprehension and understanding context is fundamental. That’s all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out Newton’s 3rd law and get back to me����

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot erase history. Between 1920 and 1960 the black USA population had the highest rate of graduation in high school and college verses any other race. Anyone who thinks a black person is not capable then you are not paying attention.
    So, with all respect. One simple question. What happened?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot erase history. Between 1920 and 1960 the black USA population had the highest rate of graduation in high school and college verses any other race. Anyone who thinks a black person is not capable then you are not paying attention.
    So, with all respect. One simple question. What happened?
    where did u get those facts? id love to see.

here's some stuff on education in USA from 1940 and onward.
    https://www.wingins ute.org/what-percent-of-americans

Thread Information