Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trumpers/Bunker Boys (especially the ones on the internet) are beyond gone tbh. Donnie has been ting in their mouths the last 4 years and their response is still "May I have another?"

No amount of intelligence, communication skills, or facts for that matter are changing these idiots' minds.
    Sorry, the left is torturing children based on false narratives. If you worried about people being far gone then be worried about them.

You have people filled with white guilt kissing boots, washing feet, and begging for forgiveness.

You have billion dollar companies implementing racist policies and the media, politicians, and most people are silent.

If you want to be concerned with those that are far gone then add these to your list.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh freedom cloth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones is 500 times the man poop will ever be

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is littering killing the Spurs organization by continuing to be such a Ass Hole for one how he treats reporters who are just trying to do their job. He acts like they are beneath his superiority of basketball knowledge and how dare they ever question his decisions.

The second how he treats his players that’s why Kawhi had enough and bailed the same thing is going to happen with Walker and Keldon. You could see it at the end of season the players had enough of Pops ego and were just giving up and not listening to him he lost the team. And that’s the real reason players do not want to play for the Spurs they say nice things in front of the TV but none sign up cause they don’t want to deal with his Ego.

Third if Pop was so WOKE how come he doesn’t have a black assistant coach who he is grooming to take over the Spurs? Yeah he picked up Becky but come on man out of all the black basketball assistant coaches, ex nba players he couldn’t find one who he thought could replace him???

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I agree with Pop. He’s dead on accurate. Protest was never about the flag. I ripped Kap before bc he clearly didn’t think things out with his protest. He was making it up on the fly, pig socks one day and apology the next, sitting and then kneeling, wearing a ing Castro shirt in Miami which is akin to a White player wearing a Nathan Bedford Forest shirt. But Kaps message was spot on.

i just really wish he had the same courage and commitment with China. Bc that’s the obvious criticism. When you are going to take the holier than thou approach you can’t have on your record the same exact situation that Pop is criticizing. He folded to China where atleast Goodel folded to America
    I am a 49er fan. Kaepernick didn't start speaking on social issues until he lost his starting position.

If you notice his GF does most of the political commentary. He's just a mixed raced kid raised in Wisconsin looking for somewhere to fit in.

He chose the flag because he knew it is the easiest way to cause a stir. Surprised the black community is still following this confused kid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is deflection. He's American, he wants America to be better. America first, right?
    For years Pop had no problems taking money from Red McCombs or Peter Holt, both of whom are major Republican supporters/donors. Pop is picking the low hanging fruit right now. No way Pop makes these statements in 1998 and 1999 when he was trying to hold on to his job. Once he was able to use black men and latinos to secure his job security, he speaks his mind.

I have no problem with him speaking up for his personal/political beliefs. When he starts virtue signaling at other organizations, that is when I call BS on Pop.

This is my problem in general with white liberals. They are so full of crap when it comes to virtue signaling. Pop was one of the people who recommended and endorsed Dan Kasper for his position to coach at Texas State. Kasper is now accused of racism and chasing off their starting black point guard. Is Pop going to speak out against his friend? I doubt it because it is not low hanging fruit.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is littering killing the Spurs organization by continuing to be such a Ass Hole for one how he treats reporters who are just trying to do their job. He acts like they are beneath his superiority of basketball knowledge and how dare they ever question his decisions.

The second how he treats his players that’s why Kawhi had enough and bailed the same thing is going to happen with Walker and Keldon. You could see it at the end of season the players had enough of Pops ego and were just giving up and not listening to him he lost the team. And that’s the real reason players do not want to play for the Spurs they say nice things in front of the TV but none sign up cause they don’t want to deal with his Ego.

Third if Pop was so WOKE how come he doesn’t have a black assistant coach who he is grooming to take over the Spurs? Yeah he picked up Becky but come on man out of all the black basketball assistant coaches, ex nba players he couldn’t find one who he thought could replace him???
    He did have Ime Udoka and currently has Tim Duncan so I don't think this argument is valid. I don't believe Pop is racist or doesn't want to have black coaches coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but at least he's cognizant of his privileged position, which is not always a given. I know I've disagreed plenty about Pop the coach and the ultimate media asshole, but he's not always wrong.
    Slave owners were aware they owned slaves. What's your point?

"Yeah I feel like that I made millions off the backs of players who spent their entire lives hoping to get out of poverty though basketball, while I was able to get into the Academy and basically with zero basketball skills, made an NBA career they could only dream of.. oh and my house is for sale, check out my wine room"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I do know is you will never win a debate by not allowing your opponent to speak or by using insults. It takes an extreme level of intelligence and communication skills to get people to agree. Shutting them down or insulting them creates a deeper divide.
    Nathan isn't here to debate, only to air his alleged grievance and fake news. One would hope he's making some money out of it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's an accurate statement.

I link information regularly. Not everything has data to back it up.
    You mean like when you fell for fake news and linked that fake antifa twitter account? You need to at least pretend you care about what you post, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did have Ime Udoka and currently has Tim Duncan so I don't think this argument is valid. I don't believe Pop is racist or doesn't want to have black coaches coach.
    Yeah, not to mention Mike Brown, who went on to have his own career as a head coach...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slave owners were aware they owned slaves. What's your point?

"Yeah I feel like that I made millions off the backs of players who spent their entire lives hoping to get out of poverty though basketball, while I was able to get into the Academy and basically with zero basketball skills, made an NBA career they could only dream of.. oh and my house is for sale, check out my wine room"
    He's first in line to recognize that he rode Tim Duncan to success, so I'm not sure where you're going with this. There's no slavery here, Tim Duncan also got paid market value, and garnered the same success.

Again, there's always a choice for people like him on hot topics like this, and shutting the up is the safest path, no doubt about it. Nothing wrong with celebrating his courage to come out and speak up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insulting others is talking at people not talking to people. When you do this you are not for change but are supporting more of the same.
    The change can be implemented without the Trump s, and in fact it must be. They are willfully ignorant, and the change, by definition, must roll right over them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For years Pop had no problems taking money from Red McCombs or Peter Holt, both of whom are major Republican supporters/donors. Pop is picking the low hanging fruit right now. No way Pop makes these statements in 1998 and 1999 when he was trying to hold on to his job. Once he was able to use black men and latinos to secure his job security, he speaks his mind.

I have no problem with him speaking up for his personal/political beliefs. When he starts virtue signaling at other organizations, that is when I call BS on Pop.

This is my problem in general with white liberals. They are so full of crap when it comes to virtue signaling. Pop was one of the people who recommended and endorsed Dan Kasper for his position to coach at Texas State. Kasper is now accused of racism and chasing off their starting black point guard. Is Pop going to speak out against his friend? I doubt it because it is not low hanging fruit.
    But that's the point, isn't it? How many people are silent because they fear retaliation or repercussions for speaking their mind?

He's being the voice of those people, that's very noble of him, as he doesn't have the need to do it, it's just a matter of conviction for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones. Tbh
    Tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a 49er fan. Kaepernick didn't start speaking on social issues until he lost his starting position.

If you notice his GF does most of the political commentary. He's just a mixed raced kid raised in Wisconsin looking for somewhere to fit in.

He chose the flag because he knew it is the easiest way to cause a stir. Surprised the black community is still following this confused kid.
    Spoken like someone chock full of white privilege

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a load of revisionist bull , Leonard wanted to go to LA. The Raptors kissed his ass the entire way and had a le team put around him and he still walked because he wanted LA. Also L-O- ing-L at a Trump complaining about how someone treats reporters who are trying to do their jobs.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spoken like someone chock full of white privilege
    "White privilege" doesn't exist in the Polish language

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "White privilege" doesn't exist in the Polish language
    he probably doesnt know that Kaepernick had a lot of white privilege growing up. Its sad that his black father left him before he was even born (a rare thing for a black man) and then Colin was raised by a white family and had a great life, until one day he started to suck balls in the NFL and started being a re . Well, he's probably still very happy cause of how much money he made out of his bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insulting others is talking at people not talking to people. When you do this you are not for change but are supporting more of the same.
    Find me a Trumper willing to talk.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like when you fell for fake news and linked that fake antifa twitter account? You need to at least pretend you care about what you post, tbh
    I hardly remember the proof of the fake Twitter account. I know there was a post with a low follower count. But I don't recall the proof of it being fake.

Regardless if your standard is perfection then don't make statements and then support it with polls that don't support your statement. Luckily I was here to get you correct your misstatement. Did you make sure to correct your original statement so you don't mislead anyone? You need to at least pretend you care about what you post, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Jones is 500 times the man poop will ever be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He did not get his way so he cried racist
    That is what liberals do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hardly remember the proof of the fake Twitter account. I know there was a post with a low follower count. But I don't recall the proof of it being fake.

Regardless if your standard is perfection then don't make statements and then support it with polls that don't support your statement. Luckily I was here to get you correct your misstatement. Did you make sure to correct your original statement so you don't mislead anyone? You need to at least pretend you care about what you post, tbh
    Here you go...
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/twitter...cists-removal/

There's a large gamut between perfection and making up, tbh. Nobody I know demanded perfection, quote?

The expectation is that at least you can speak and defend the things you post, which you clearly cannot. So we really can't take you seriously. You should take heed on my correction, that's how you get people to recognize that you're not just a troll and you actually care about what you post.

Thread Information