Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I would love to hear the religious perspective. Is there some meaning to it all? Is it a lesson for humanity? I believe in God and I have to think there's a higher reason for it all that we just cannot comprehend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I would love to hear the religious perspective. Is there some meaning to it all? Is it a lesson for humanity? I believe in God and I have to think there's a higher reason for it all that we just cannot comprehend.

It goes all the way back to when man committed the very first sin by disobeying god. That opened up the doors to all evil. Its all part of gods big plan. We dont have all the answers and never will, until we meet him and ask directly. Basically noone really knows.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    It goes all the way back to when man committed the very first sin by disobeying god. That opened up the doors to all evil. Its all part of gods big plan. We dont have all the answers and never will, until we meet him and ask directly. Basically noone really knows.
    so the sin was part of God's big plan?

Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Cause even good people are sinners. Everyone is..

If a person believes in God then they must know God hates all evil no matter how small or large. If you want God to get rid of evil/sin etc then he must get rid of people who murder, lie, cheat, steal..etc. Which one of us hasn't even done at least one of those? Bad things exist cause people exist. That's if you believe in all that stuff.

No follow up questions cause that's all I know about this subject

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    It's because an all-good God doesn't exist. If he did exist, he wouldn't let evil exist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I'm in awe when I think of God....I just don't understand his plans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    It's because an all-good God doesn't exist. If he did exist, he wouldn't let evil exist.
    I cannot accept that...I have to believe only he knows why he should let evil exist...and I have to believe it's a valid and just reason why...I'm in awe of God's powers when I look at the universe and to me it was God who caused the big bang...there is no mathematical equation for us existing and be able to reproduce in various species...male and female the way we do...and to enjoy sex there's no way it's cir stantial. I'm starting to think God has to let evil exist for a while but will make up for it at later time...like when we get to Heaven...I know he knows about the suffering

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Cause even good people are sinners. Everyone is..

If a person believes in God then they must know God hates all evil no matter how small or large. If you want God to get rid of evil/sin etc then he must get rid of people who murder, lie, cheat, steal..etc. Which one of us hasn't even done at least one of those? Bad things exist cause people exist. That's if you believe in all that stuff.

No follow up questions cause that's all I know about this subject
    He hates evil but he tolerates it...Wasn't Jesus tortured and died on a cross and yet he was God's son? If he will allow that and then allow Jesus to come back to heaven I have to believe he has great things in store for us after we're done suffering too... you agree?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I also want to know why sometimes God allows good things happen to bad people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    and yes I know I'm a sinner...I love that kitty kat too much..and SourCandy I love that mole on the side of your lip..my goodness I want to lick that thing...you're so dam hot girl..you get me all frustrated when I see your pic.....lol

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We humans are simply wrong about how it works. Where does it say anything about God being in control of our lives? Where we got that idea...???? That assumption is where we go wrong. Can we summons God with our prayers, that remains debatable. But to think He is there constantly watching over how many billion people isn't how it is. That is us humans not getting it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I also want to know why sometimes God allows good things happen to bad people
    I think it's the same concept...maybe he's just removed himself for us until he decides to come back and judge everyone...but is it fair that Hitler or Slave Traders will get the same fate as the average sinner?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    We humans are simply wrong about how it works. Where does it say anything about God being in control of our lives? Where we got that idea...???? That assumption is where we go wrong. Can we summons God with our prayers, that remains debatable. But to think He is there constantly watching over how many billion people isn't how it is. That is us humans not getting it.
    I think you're on to something...now finish the story..enlighten me on what you think he's doing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    this guy is pretty funny

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Lavell Crawford -
    If I get to Heaven and God is white, I'd be like, 'I knew it all along. Show me to the hood.' But if I get to Heaven and God is black, that's going to piss me off a little bit. I'd be like, 'Ain't this a ? You've been black all along? Ain't you been seeing what the 's going on down there?'

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think you're on to something...now finish the story..enlighten me on what you think he's doing
    God (something) created all this long ago but since then He's lost interest. He (whatever) has moved on to other things, obviously we don't know that. We still think He's right there on top of it all, when in reality He's not. The Universe is huge to think He worries about just Earth....nay~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    God (something) created all this long ago but since then He's lost interest. He (whatever) has moved on to other things, obviously we don't know that. We still think He's right there on top of it all, when in reality He's not. The Universe is huge to think He worries about just Earth....nay~~~~
    losing interest doesn't make sense to me....all encompassing doesn't lose interest in anything....one thing I learned from my review of Key scriptures is that God created man in his image...there's something wrong with your theory if that's the case...to me it means we're closer to him than we can imagine and yet he's so far away

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    losing interest doesn't make sense to me....all encompassing doesn't lose interest in anything....one thing I learned from my review of Key scriptures is that God created man in his image...there's something wrong with your theory if that's the case...to me it means we're closer to him than we can imagine and yet he's so far away
    Right there is what I'm talking about....we think...He's still in tune with us, when He's really not. He lost interest long ago.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    OhlookitsTHISthreadagain.jpg

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    man created god.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Right there is what I'm talking about....we think...He's still in tune with us, when He's really not. He lost interest long ago.
    I believe he's watching us...you remember that song from a distance by Bette Midler

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I believe life on earth is a true pilot...God has an eternal plan for us but Earth is the first step a conduit or stepping stone to that immortality. If there was no pain there would be no pleasure...and so I will take the pain as long as I can feel the pleasure it's the manifestation of a Physical as opposed to Spiritual existence...

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God is a huge got, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    God is a huge got, tbh.
    don't be surprised if something bad happens to you soon....

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    because women ed everything up

Thread Information