6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great sniffer thread

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Tbh, I’m curious because so many of you really think you not only know more but think you can do better than an 5 time champion
    OP is pop. his name checks out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I once interviewed for a job with the Spurs Org, needless to say i was over qualified. Pay sucked, so i went elsewhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dominated NBA live '00 with the Spurs but was ahead of times because I made Steve Kerr into a Stephen Curry type of player. Kerr's 3 point rating in the game was off the charts and he could hit 90 percent of 3's. So I would just jack up a bunch of 3's and win easily.
    I once made a corner 3 game winner with Tim Duncan in NBA Live 2001 for PC. Timmy was just too clutch. Damn I miss Timmy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah and IM the GOAT in my 35 & UP league. So i have that going for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, I don't usually well never actually blabber my mouth about any of this but I am tied to this organization and know of the inner workings of it. I will say this. They are AWARE of their flaws. They are weighing the options and may or may not pull the trigger before the trade deadline. But they are weighing the options, that is for sure. The main thing holding them back is there doesn't seem to be a clear cut team that is head and shoulders above the rest, so they feel if they can atleast grab that 8th spot, anything is possible. That is the main reason for them standing pat.
    are they also aware of Pop throwing games? Or aware of Forbes not being a starter? Or aware that Metu could probably start and be better than Lyles? Or aware that a minor trade for a starter at SG or PF combined with better rotations would get them into the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are they also aware of Pop throwing games? Or aware of Forbes not being a starter? Or aware that Metu could probably start and be better than Lyles? Or aware that a minor trade for a starter at SG or PF combined with better rotations would get them into the playoffs?
    What about the San Antonio Spurs makes you think they do that? They don't think that way, and never did. They play their guys and always have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, I don't usually well never actually blabber my mouth about any of this but I am tied to this organization and know of the inner workings of it. I will say this. They are AWARE of their flaws. They are weighing the options and may or may not pull the trigger before the trade deadline. But they are weighing the options, that is for sure. The main thing holding them back is there doesn't seem to be a clear cut team that is head and shoulders above the rest, so they feel if they can atleast grab that 8th spot, anything is possible. That is the main reason for them standing pat.
    just like last year and the year before that..PATFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a HUGE got.
    I’m sure they sell a cream for that butthurt you’re experiencing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as I thought, a lot of people with no experience on any level calling professionals “idiots”. Like those who have never trained any martial art calling fighters “pussies”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm currently employed as the Coyote.. so yeah, I'm pretty qualified

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this should be the sniffer quarantine thread tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got another sniffer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this should be the sniffer quarantine thread tbh
    Please change that avatar because it’s hard to take you serious. Every time you post I picture this emo kid with eye liner and hair covering half the side of your face, tbh it fits your whiny posting style but hard to take anything you say serious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please change that avatar because it’s hard to take you serious. Every time you post I picture this emo kid with eye liner and hair covering half the side of your face, tbh it fits your whiny posting style but hard to take anything you say serious...
    sniff sniff sniff sniff..you smell something??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I’m curious because so many of you really think you not only know more but think you can do better than an 5 time champion

love it. never be afraid to pull the trigger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, don't kill the guy's virtual persona. He spent a lot of time building it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you, I was about to start a thread like this myself. There's so many 'experts' here sitting in their skidmark-stained drawers in their mom's basement deluding themselves into thinking they have any clue about coaching, being a GM, running an organization. Why aren't you so-called experts running your own club? We know why. Your elevator doesn't go to the top floor. You're a few crayolas short of a full box. When God was handing out brains, you were in the body odor line by mistake.

Surely these trout-mouths don't believe what they are spewing? Gregg Popovich is known as one of the greatest NBA coaches of all time, and by all accounts he is a great guy that cares first and foremost about his players developing as men and places basketball of secondary importance. 5 Championships, instant Hall of Fame.

But, 'experts' enjoy your little fantasy where you're the GM, buy and sell daily, trade players away to Siberia if they miss a free throw, wrap your lips around those blunts and inhale until your nostrils flare like Andre Drummond at a strip club. You da man!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know the demarre Carroll situation. It simply makes no
    sense that he’s not playing
    Carroll hasn't bought in I guess. He doesn't care and would not put in the work. That's why he's in street clothes while Keldon, Samanic and even WSpoon are suited up. I think Spurs need to move him and use that spot, but how when he's not even playing? I don't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sniff sniff sniff sniff..you smell something??
    Yeah, every time you post it smells like patchouli

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is Bryn Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carroll hasn't bought in I guess. He doesn't care and would not put in the work. That's why he's in street clothes while Keldon, Samanic and even WSpoon are suited up. I think Spurs need to move him and use that spot, but how when he's not even playing? I don't know.
    Poop got played by Carroll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the coyote, .
    Haha perfect

Thread Information