10. Browns
    11. ans
    12. Ravens
    13. Chiefs
    14. Texans
    15. Jaguars
    16. Dolphins

Jets and Raiders 4th and 5th?,,,,LMAO

It's a pretty terrible conference after the top 3 + Pittsburgh when Big Rape returns..

1. Patriots
    2. Broncos
    3. Bengals
    4. Steelers
    5. Bills/Jets
    7. Chargers
    8. Colts
    9. Raiders
    10. Browns
    11. Ravens
    12. ans
    13. Chiefs
    14. Dolphins
    15. Jags
    16. Texans

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I honestly believe Oakland is better than at least 10 AFC teams

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    1.NE
    2.Denver
    3.Cincy
    4.NYJ
    5.Pitt
    6.Indy
    7.Buff
    8.SD
    9.Cleve
    10. Balt
    11.Oak
    12.KC
    13,Mia
    14.Hous
    15.Tenn
    16.Jax

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the NFL is lacking in the upper-tier department... the "league of parity" narrative is actually pretty accurate this year...

you have NE, Cincinnati, Arizona, Green Bay... and then a lot of meh. broncos, falcons, panthers... unimpressive play despite impressive records. cowboys would be contenders if healthy

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i wouldnt say the raiders are the 5th best team in the conference. the talent is there on offense, but they're all so young/inexperienced... way too many mistakes. weren't able to close very winnable games against Chi/Den. they haven't put it all together yet. when they do, they can make noise. they'll hover around .500 this year, which to be fair is what raider fans were expecting/hoping

in a big game i'd still trust the colts, steelers, or bills over the raiders (provided ben is playing)
    Last edited by spurraider21; 10-11-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Raiders are way down there with the rat birds in Baltimore,,,,,Don't kid yourself,,,,,

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Chargers are one of the tiest teams in the AFC this year, don't kid yourselves.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    1a) Patriots
    1b) Bengals

dont think the gap there is as big as it seems

3/4) Denver and Pitt (with Ben)

5) Jets
    6) Colts
    7) Bills
    8) Raiders
    9) Chargers
    10) ans
    11) Browns
    12) Ravens
    13) Chiefs
    14) Dolphins
    15) Texans
    16) Jags

Don't sell the Colts short,,,old man Hassellbeck has them back in the thick of things and Luck will take over and wreck havoc soon,,,,he started the season bad but the Colts will make the playoffs. Top 5 in the AFC when all is said and done will be Pats, Bengals, Broncos, Steelers, Colts,,,,

Bengals are the Atlanta Hawks of the NFL, tbh..

I do feel for Bengals fans, though..

Best offensive line in the AFC, top 5 WR, top 3 Tight End, legit deep threats next to Green, above average RBs, great defensive line and solid defense, but all for nothing because they have Dalton and Marvin Lewis leading the team..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    denver @ #2

Pats-Jets AFCCG, book it tbh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Even struggle laughs at that

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bengals are the Atlanta Hawks of the NFL, tbh..
    then the broncos are the memphis grizzlies

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Denver is the only team in the AFC to have won three road games, and only the Jets are giving up fewer points on average.

Check out points scored/given up.

http://www.nfl.com/standings

denver @ #2

Pats-Jets AFCCG, book it tbh

Jets?,,,,youre joking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lmao

Post Count
    i wouldnt say the raiders are the 5th best team in the conference. the talent is there on offense, but they're all so young/inexperienced... way too many mistakes. weren't able to close very winnable games against Chi/Den. they haven't put it all together yet. when they do, they can make noise. they'll hover around .500 this year, which to be fair is what raider fans were expecting/hoping

in a big game i'd still trust the colts, steelers, or bills over the raiders (provided ben is playing)
    Why are the raiders, in close games, bailing on their most talented players (Cooper & Murray)? Just seems surreal.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why are the raiders, in close games, bailing on their most talented players (Cooper & Murray)? Just seems surreal.
    coach said murray was banged up... that's been something of a theme, so the by week is coming at the right time

as for cooper not getting looks in the 2nd half, that's been a theme too, but there's no real explanation for that. the only time i remember them throwing to cooper was in the final 2 minutes when they went for a bomb and drew an easy PI call. not sure if thats on Carr or on the playcalling. you can also chalk it up to the broncos pass rush not allowing carr to hold the ball as long as usual, and going for shorter routes (more looks for crabtree or TE's)

but they need to make a concerted effort to getting cooper the ball throughout the game

Even struggle laughs at that
    Broncos have gotten away with it due to an easy schedule..we'll see if the offense steps up against better compe ion..

Speaking of easy schedule..1 team has had one of the easiest schedules in NFL history, so far..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Broncos have gotten away with it due to an easy schedule..we'll see if the offense steps up against better compe ion..

Speaking of easy schedule..1 team has had one of the easiest schedules in NFL history, so far..

And Camvp knocking them dead without KB or LK

Post Count
    coach said murray was banged up... that's been something of a theme, so the by week is coming at the right time

as for cooper not getting looks in the 2nd half, that's been a theme too, but there's no real explanation for that. the only time i remember them throwing to cooper was in the final 2 minutes when they went for a bomb and drew an easy PI call. not sure if thats on Carr or on the playcalling. you can also chalk it up to the broncos pass rush not allowing carr to hold the ball as long as usual, and going for shorter routes (more looks for crabtree or TE's)

but they need to make a concerted effort to getting cooper the ball throughout the game
    I know they were saying he (Lat) was banged up but he didn't play at all in the 2nd half even though he was available. Maybe they are downplaying it, but I've also read the coaches just aren't happy with him which is odd to me. He's not getting the type of opportunities you would think a team like OAK would give him (meaning carries)

Thread Information