Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Norpoth computer model has only been wrong twice when reviewing who would be president going over the last 108 years. The two times it was wrong was George w Bush and John Kennedy, two men who had large followings and the computer had them losing by a narrow margin. The computer has Trump with a 91% probability of being re-elected. The model predicted Trump being elected in 2016. This is a computer. It has no agenda, no fudging, no lies. It can only analyze and facts with a factual determination.

I don't think Trump cares one way or another about the polls that have been proven to be increasingly unreliable.
    It only knows what variables humans put in it. Sort of the problem with such predictions is that they really do miss things that happen outside the model that affect it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Norpoth computer model has only been wrong twice when reviewing who would be president going over the last 108 years. The two times it was wrong was George w Bush and John Kennedy, two men who had large followings and the computer had them losing by a narrow margin. The computer has Trump with a 91% probability of being re-elected. The model predicted Trump being elected in 2016. This is a computer. It has no agenda, no fudging, no lies. It can only analyze facts with a factual determination.

I don't think Trump cares one way or another about the polls that have been proven to be increasingly unreliable.
    LOL

That's exactly why this is a flawed system. Sure, it will give you precise results as long as you input the exact numbers in. It doesn't account for human behavior. Computers cant predict how people will vote.

Such a reach.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

moral of the story;

watch the answer the fiance gives in the future to the same question?

Do black lives matter?

Fiance: “ uh ...er... yes Black lives matter!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

That's exactly why this is a flawed system. Sure, it will give you precise results as long as you input the exact numbers in. It doesn't account for human behavior. Computers cant predict how people will vote.

Such a reach.
    You going to ELE yourself again? Amazing how you do that and yet you're still here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You going to ELE yourself again? Amazing how you do that and yet you're still here.
    Why are you so concerned about me? You'd find a way to stalk me in person if I ever leave this place.

Am I wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so concerned about me? You'd find a way to stalk me in person if I ever leave this place.

Am I wrong?
    I asked you a simple question. I noticed that you made an ELE bet and welched on it. Are you a dishonest person who feels the need to puff up your chest and bet you cannot and don't plan to deliver when you lose? Just trying to get the lay of the land here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you a simple question. I noticed that you made an ELE bet and welched on it. Are you a dishonest person who feels the need to puff up your chest and bet you cannot and don't plan to deliver when you lose? Just trying to get the lay of the land here.
    What was the bet I lost?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You don’t pay your loses. Just keep the money you owe me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

Such a reach.
    The point is the data entered is the correct data to get the correct results 25 out of 27 times almost got the last two. It has been a predictive model since Bill Clinton. Name a poll that comes close. Name a poll that is half as good or even one fourth. It absolutely calculates for behavior through the analysis of data during the primaries. It is absolute genius when you look at it. It nailed Obama getting elected both times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point is the data entered is the correct data to get the correct results 25 out of 27 times almost got the last two. It has been a predictive model since Bill Clinton. Name a poll that comes close. Name a poll that is half as good or even one fourth. It absolutely calculates for behavior through the analysis of data during the primaries. It is absolute genius when you look at it. It nailed Obama getting elected both times.
    By their own admission this model is based off what happened early in the primaries where Biden was given for dead in the first 3 contests which he came in 4th, 5th and 2nd respectively.

Trump had an unopposed primary season. But if you want to bank on this model for a glimmer of hope, go for it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're going to walk around cities in a group yelling racial epithets and waving guns around?

Good luck.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What was the bet I lost?
    You lost an ELE bet to me because you didn’t know the difference between “on” and “from”.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The daily mail. That's UK's version of TMZ for us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost an ELE bet to me because you didn’t know the difference between “on” and “from”.
    Not really. You misunderstood.

That's your problem, not mine you degenerate gambler.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The daily mail. That's UK's version of TMZ for us.
    Are you accusing them of lying like TMZ did with Kobe's death?

Should be alarming people need to head to such sources because the mainstream news sources are preoccupied discussing Trump's SAT scores

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Norpoth computer model has only been wrong twice when reviewing who would be president going over the last 108 years. The two times it was wrong was George w Bush and John Kennedy, two men who had large followings and the computer had them losing by a narrow margin. The computer has Trump with a 91% probability of being re-elected. The model predicted Trump being elected in 2016. This is a computer. It has no agenda, no fudging, no lies. It can only analyze facts with a factual determination.

It’s about to be wrong a third time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Chumpette fapping thread.
    Start another Blake Reck thread pervy.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When was the program written?

Link, thanks.

Thread Information