Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thanks scrah The odds were stacked against Brazil throughout the whole tournament but they managed to win it anyway, impressive imho..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Too subtle for this place son.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Congrats on the 3rd place son
    Last edited by 140; 07-09-2019 at 04:02 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Congrats on the 3rd place son
    Thanks son. Best we could do against one of the best NT in the World playing at home with the refs rigged, tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Thanks son. Best we could do against one of the best NT in the World playing at home with the refs rigged, tbh.
    gotta love dem argentine tears, so salty yet so sweet

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Midgetfan tears are delicious The ones crying right now, are the same ones saying like this was perfectly fine

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Imagine scoring 1 penalty in 6 copa america game and having the nerve to talk about refs

Midget is a master deflector. Once again trying to divert public attention from another pathetic performance for his country

2016 - The Quitting

2019 - The Refereeing

Lionel Harden is an embarassment

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Just learned that midget lost the 2007 Copa America final to Brazil as well

I didn't know that. So midget is actually 0-4 in finals for Argentina, not 0-3 as i previously thought.

Lionel Harden

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Just learned that midget lost the 2007 Copa America final to Brazil as well

I didn't know that. So midget is actually 0-4 in finals for Argentina, not 0-3 as i previously thought.

Lionel Harden

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    every end of Copa América has the hobbit reaching new levels of meltdowns

The 2021 Copa América will probably have midget performing sephuku right on the pitch

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That guy is shameless, being a Barça player, talking about some corruption . . .

Even without going so far as the infamous Chelsea or PSG games, or the facts the team hasn't been called for a penalty in full two seasons or haven't have a player expelled in 40 games at some points, just analyzing this season, the first 10 games of VAR cheats or the fact than in this Copa del Rey they fielded TWO irregular teams, and somehow weren't eliminated from the compe ion. It's mind boggling, tbh . . .

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    LOL you support a team that had refs openly carrying supporters' gear during a game with Villareal that they rigged with a bogus handball. GTFOH.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    gotta love dem argentine tears, so salty yet so sweet

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    LOL you support a team that had refs openly carrying supporters' gear during a game with Villareal that they rigged with a bogus handball. GTFOH.
    Bring the proves then . . .

With the result 1:0 for Brazil, the ref gives a penalty to Peru. Then with the result 2:1, in minute 70, Gabriel Jesus gets expelled. How is that helping Brazil win the Copa? Not sure what's Messi talking about.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    The reffing was objectively bad in that Brazil game against Argentina. Clear penalties not called and VAR wasn't even used, when the whistles had been tight all tournament. Just because you hate Messi doesn't mean that it wasn't bad.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The reffing was objectively bad in that Brazil game against Argentina. Clear penalties not called and VAR wasn't even used, when the whistles had been tight all tournament. Just because you hate Messi doesn't mean that it wasn't bad.
    I don't hate, that's not good for the health. Keep in mind that Messi was complaining about the grass too, after the game Argentina lost to Colombia. I saw that game, Colombia played much better. It was strange to hear that from Messi.

Brazil played little better, yet Messi said they weren't superior and list due to refs. Their chances were very clear, easier to make a goal then to miss, while Agüero and Messi hit the woodwork on contested shots.
    Last edited by dunkman; 07-14-2019 at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Outplayed? I don't know what game you were watching. Colombia capitalized on their chances but Argentina were clearly the aggressors in the 2nd half. But anyway you're changing the subject from the clearly poor refereeing in the Brazil game. As for the grass, Messi was hardly the only person to criticize the state of the pitches. Uneven bounces occurred all over the place. So why single Messi out?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Midgetfans still lashing out like es

When the only reason Argentina even made it out of the group stage was because of a VAR gifted penalty vs Paraguay.

It's a two way street, back then they were quiet, now they wanna talk about corruption, please

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Just irrational hatred for Messi on your part. They saw a handball with VAR. In the Brazil game VAR was clearly called for, and they didn't use it.

Was it also corruption that led Paraguay to miss their PK in the same game that supposedly was 'gifted' to Argentina?

You guys keep changing the subject, I notice. The reffing was objectively bad in the Brazil game. Have the honor to admit it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi was quoted saying that due to the grass being so bad they needed extra step to control the ball. However, Colombia was moving the ball with billiard type accuracy, very fast.

IMO, he could have acknowledged Brazil was better, analyze what could have been done better for next time and move on.

Instead starting some corruption speculation, when Barça is top in corruption, beyond any doubts.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Just irrational hatred for Messi on your part. They saw a handball with VAR. In the Brazil game VAR was clearly called for, and they didn't use it.

Was it also corruption that led Paraguay to miss their PK in the same game that supposedly was 'gifted' to Argentina?

You guys keep changing the subject, I notice. The reffing was objectively bad in the Brazil game. Have the honor to admit it.
    The penalty for Argentina shouldn't have been awarded in the first place, ball hit the defender's chest. You're the one deflecting by bringing up Paraguay's penalty miss, which is completely irrelevant to the ruling on the first penalty.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi was quoted saying that due to the grass being so bad they needed extra step to control the ball. However, Colombia was moving the ball with billiard type accuracy, very fast.

IMO, he could have acknowledged Brazil was better, analyze what could have been done better for next time and move on.

Instead starting some corruption speculation, when Barça is top in corruption, beyond any doubts.
    It's always hilarious when players use weather or pitch conditions as an excuse for a loss, like the opposing team didn't play under those same conditions

Like i said before, Messi scored 1 penalty in 6 games, he's clearly trying to divert public attention from another mediocre performance for his country with all these excuses.

How else could he possibly justify the fact that he looks like a world-beater in la liga and so average for Argentina? It's like watching two completely different players

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Imagine being such bitter haters that you won't even admit to obvious like that rigged Argentina-Brazil game.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Imagine being such bitter haters that you won't even admit to obvious like that rigged Argentina-Brazil game.
    I'm pretty sure that's why the Paraguay game that Brazil dominated went to a shootout. At the end of the day, Missy got completely outclassed by the likes of Gabriel Jesus.

Thread Information