Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I saw last night is exactly what I thought would happen when you play Murray and White together. If Pop just says " Spacing" and just plays his best defenders together this team is going to win in spite of the limitations of the roster. In essence play White and Murray together you make the playoffs by default continue with this bull DISGUSTING rotation and you'll be in the lottery.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m pretty sure any competent fan at this point realizes the W/L column is due to atrocious Pop rather than a bad roster. Pop is the real problem

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I saw last night is exactly what I thought would happen when you play Murray and White together. If Pop just says " Spacing" and just plays his best defenders together this team is going to win in spite of the limitations of the roster. In essence play White and Murray together you make the playoffs by default continue with this bull DISGUSTING rotation and you'll be in the lottery.
    What's the point in making the playoffs to be one and done, lose now for a couple of years and get some high draft picks, although pop would probably send any lottery pick we got to the g league for 3 years..I'll take the lottery though if those are the two choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any other team would be in tank city already. This team doesn't have an iden y either way because Pop is the last of the anti tank weapons. That's actually a problem instead of an asset. Sometimes you have to reload. Pop isn't going to tank. He's going to experiment. He doesn't care if he has or doesn't have the horses to win it all, he's going to try to get these guys to play together the right way. He's not concerned about how many RS games they win or lose, not really. Instead, the Spurs need a coach with low expectations, so the team can lose big a lot, and that will mean players like LMA and DDR will be suddenly injured for the rest of the season or they will be traded. Spurs will suck for a few years before they become contenders again. It happens.

Enemy of the FCC and AMA Dr. John R. Brinkley's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I just want to see pop play the young players, and whatever happens, happens. I would much rather end up in the lottery, but it’s not like I want to see our young players fail miserably because that doesn’t exactly suggest a great future either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m pretty sure any competent fan at this point realizes the W/L column is due to atrocious Pop rather than a bad roster. Pop is the real problem
    No For Pop to "coach the Young players" he'd have to be as good as Larry Brown, the guy who brought this bum up to the NBA stratosphere. You know poop was at some Hippy Dippy Cali College as head coach. Took a "Sebatical" to "Intern" on Browns Kansas Team and the Rest is Drunkford History.

Brown put the time blood sweat and tears on that young Talent on San Antonio, poop never had the stomach for it. That's why he left his tiny college in the first place.

Larry Brown > Pop his Zitz

Go back to Pomona you Jerk of a Human Poopoovich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any other team would be in tank city already. This team doesn't have an iden y either way because Pop is the last of the anti tank weapons. That's actually a problem instead of an asset. Sometimes you have to reload. Pop isn't going to tank. He's going to experiment. He doesn't care if he has or doesn't have the horses to win it all, he's going to try to get these guys to play together the right way. He's not concerned about how many RS games they win or lose, not really. Instead, the Spurs need a coach with low expectations, so the team can lose big a lot, and that will mean players like LMA and DDR will be suddenly injured for the rest of the season or they will be traded. Spurs will suck for a few years before they become contenders again. It happens.
    Unfortunately this. Although I'm hoping the benching of DeRozan the other night is a sign that Pop will trade his ass and start playing and developing the youngsters on this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Brown put the time blood sweat and tears on that young Talent on San Antonio, poop never had the stomach for it. That's why he left his tiny college in the first place.

Larry Brown > Pop his Zitz

Go back to Pomona you Jerk of a Human Poopoovich
    GTFO, this couldn't be more further from the truth. Brown had a great 1 year run in Robinson's rookie year and that was it. It was downhill from there. Brown tore that WCF team up and then he left. And please stop with the "Brown put the time blood sweat and tears on that young Talent on San Antonio" bull . I personally watched Brown, drunk off his ass with 2 blondes and his bodyguard, upchucking a hotdog in the parking lot at Midnight Rodeo. That ain't putting in the time bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call me when Poop Gets an NCAA le or when he turns around Multiple Franchises and College Programs,
    got

Brown > Pop His Zits

Unless you're considering dating one of these old geezers, who gives a about his complexion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    schtikkk was hitting on Larry Browns body guard when two tourist blondes walked by and said "We're out of here."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does the Spurs org have a clause for employees who go senile?

I'm hoping for an Intervention with Pop before it comes to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does the Spurs org have a clause for employees who go senile?

I'm hoping for an Intervention with Pop before it comes to this.
    Speaking of interventions, I was wondering if @Timvp can conduct one with you. You're getting up there in age now, and your obsession with Pop all these years, is getting kinda of creepy.

Doc
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is pulling CIA moves on all your asses. He knows the surest way to tank is to keep playing DeRozan and Beli huge minutes. Like OP said, if he plays the youngsters this team is going to the playoffs. 4D chess mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what makes you think that he won't OP? The man is old, he won't get better

Thread Information