Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wants that Kobe Stat Stuffer Trophy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will have to sit out the next ASG with back spasms.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have at least done fifteen minute quarters to make up for the shortened fourth quarter. Thanks, Kobe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    23 3FG Westbrick taking the three in a close game.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden choking. Same ole.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking charges in an all-star game. Lowry is cheesy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Davis didn't get the memo that Team Lebron is supposed to get the calls.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old Lebron couldn't flush that down.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron thinking he's Curry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lowry is a ahahaha love it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowry baiting Harden into that o-foul.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team Lebron would've won a long time ago if they hadn't featured Lebron at the top over and over.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game gonna be won a FT that comes with a mulligan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe dead, not Duncan.

No one wanted to play with that piece of garbage the last three or four years he was ting on the LA franchise. He was a ty team mate, an adulterer and he forced himself on women, at best. At worst, he's a rapist. Since he's a Catholic, he's in by his own beliefs. He overachieved in the Catholic afterlife, tbh.

All the Kobe riders acting like willing Colorado Hotel trash. Actin like a dude who wouldn't piss on yall if yall was burning at his feet paid y'all's rent or some .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have the And-One Bonus if they're gonna do TBT target score format, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis pretending he missed the first FT on purpose.
    What a deuche.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden didn't want to take the bunny for the game winner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe dead, not Duncan.

No one wanted to play with that piece of garbage the last three or four years he was ting on the LA franchise. He was a ty team mate, an adulterer and he forced himself on women, at best. At worst, he's a rapist. Since he's a Catholic, he's in by his own beliefs. He overachieved in the Catholic afterlife, tbh.

All the Kobe riders acting like willing Colorado Hotel trash. Actin like a dude who wouldn't piss on yall if yall was burning at his feet paid y'all's rent or some .

you waited to long to post this ass nugga. Or maybe you wanted to get attention?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP made way more big plays/shots. Kawhi's pts were in garbage time.

Wrong MVP selection; but NBA marketing wins out always.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron and his buddy Chris Paul along with Davis FROZE OUT KAWHI, it was SHAMEFUL.
    Lebron is old and slow. He'd have been happy if Harden or Kawhi stepped up. But neither did.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Earvin Johnson praising Stern. He should; that dude padded his pocket and put xtra rings on his fingers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TNT cutting off Earvin's Kobe eulogy for commercials. Fitting tribute!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you waited to long to post this ass nugga. Or maybe you wanted to get attention?

I posted Kobe hate the day he died. He's a piece of , probably the second biggest fraud athlete behind that white dude manipulating stupid black folk into thinking he's a civil rights martyr while he sells those same stupid black folk ugly sneakers marked up 5000% and manufactured by modern day slaves who have a ghastly mortality rate making those shoes for 1st world psuedo-victims.

Kobe was an unlikeable piece of his last 3-4 years in the league. NO ONE wanted to play with him. FACT. What changed? Just media narrative.

Objectively, at best, Kobe was an adulterer who was a massive to his team mates, beyond his obvious egomania.

Objectively, at worst he was a traitor, rapist, unlikeable prick that sank the most marketable NBA franchise for damn near a decade. He ran off the reason he is even considered a Top Ten Player instead of the fringe Top 50 Player he is like TMac and Vince Carter. He's a megalomaniac and selfish, hence he being the all time leader in bricks.

him. Sorry some dead dude's leaves a likeable flavor in your mouth. He's dead. Your position in life is no different with him alive or dead.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I posted Kobe hate the day he died. He's a piece of , probably the second biggest fraud athlete behind that white dude manipulating stupid black folk into thinking he's a civil rights martyr while he sells those same stupid black folk ugly sneakers marked up 5000% and manufactured by modern day slaves who have a ghastly mortality rate making those shoes for 1st world psuedo-victims.

Kobe was an unlikeable piece of his last 3-4 years in the league. NO ONE wanted to play with him. FACT. What changed? Just media narrative.

Objectively, at best, Kobe was an adulterer who was a massive to his team mates, beyond his obvious egomania.

Objectively, at worst he was a traitor, rapist, unlikeable prick that sank the most marketable NBA franchise for damn near a decade. He ran off the reason he is even considered a Top Ten Player instead of the fringe Top 50 Player he is like TMac and Vince Carter. He's a megalomaniac and selfish, hence he being the all time leader in bricks.

him. Sorry some dead dude's leaves a likeable flavor in your mouth. He's dead. Your position in life is no different with him alive or dead.

You a sad little boy. Lol. The amount of effort and hate you have maybe he did mean something to you. Gotta love internet thugs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You a sad little boy. Lol. The amount of effort and hate you have maybe he did mean something to you. Gotta love internet thugs

What's "internet thug" about that?

Sorry a stranger's comments about someone you never met hurt your feelings. He's a piece of . You idolize him. You hate the fact I'm ting on a piece of trash you idolized. What am I missing here? Nothing.

Thread Information