Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked around, but felt it deserved it's own thread. I'm of the opinion it took this long because they had to make damn sure the vaccinated wouldn't get it too bad from the people who will no doubt be now lying about being vaccinated
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 05-13-2021 at 05:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked around, but felt it deserved it's own thread. I'm of the opinion it took this long because they had to make damn sure the vaccinated wouldn't get it too bad from the people who will don't doubt be now lying about being vaccinated
    Wear a ing mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fully vaccinated bby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fully vaccinated bby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wear a ing mask.
    once HEB says i don't have to in order to shop, I'm out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see if the sticklers at my local supermarket let me roam free in there.

I get my second shot on the 26th of May.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumped the gun by a month. In a month anyone who wanted to be vaccinated will have been fully vaccinated plus had a buffer of a couple of weeks to reach max immunity and we could stop giving a about antivaxxers choosing to get COVID since that's all that would be left as fuel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once HEB says i don't have to in order to shop, I'm out
    I'm done with them by the time summer comes around unless the store requires them. I hate wearing them and will feel no responsibility to protect people who refuse to get a completely free vaccination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see if the sticklers at my local supermarket let me roam free in there.

I get my second shot on the 26th of May.
    you don't even qualify till mid june, I wouldn't risk it till then because the anti mask pro pandemic crowd could be spreading it around at a higher rate, no sense risking it especially when that study came out about a long haul symptom that could lead to impotence

Jumped the gun by a month. In a month anyone who wanted to be vaccinated will have been fully vaccinated plus had a buffer of a couple of weeks to reach max immunity and we could stop giving a about antivaxxers choosing to get COVID since that's all that would be left as fuel.
    The "both sides" media started ing about why we are still in masks when everyone with a brain knew the answer was "because of assholes" The pressure was there to justify it and obviously they couldn't anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm done with them by the time summer comes around unless the store requires them. I hate wearing them and will feel no responsibility to protect people who refuse to get a completely free vaccination.
    I don't even care I ate out since restaurants were open at 25% capacity and never wore a mask outside, they were a minor ing inconvenience and the day I got vaccinated I walked into a QT where the worker didnt even care enough to wear one. I gave up caring about non maskers a long time ago sometimes dawinism just has to take it's course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even care I ate out since restaurants were open at 25% capacity and never wore a mask outside, they were a minor ing inconvenience and the day I got vaccinated I walked into a QT where the worker didnt even care enough to wear one. I gave up caring about non maskers a long time ago sometimes dawinism just has to take it's course.
    I didn't start eating in restaurants until about 3.5 weeks or so after my second shot, too risky before full vaccination. Just lost a friend to COVID a little less than a month ago. Me not wearing a mask would have been nearly as dangerous for people wearing masks as those not since masks don't do a of a lot to protect the wearer, just to strongly lesson viral load expelled from the wearer to protect everyone else from them. But a month from now when everyone who isn't an antimask (which is really the same as the antimask s) is fully vaccinated then we can take off masks knowing the only people in serious danger are the antivaxxers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wear a ing mask.
    STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got my trump dad to get the J&J shot because i told him i wont let him visit his grandchild until he gets it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't even qualify till mid june, I wouldn't risk it till then because the anti mask pro pandemic crowd could be spreading it around at a higher rate, no sense risking it especially when that study came out about a long haul symptom that could lead to impotence
    You, the CDC, the WHO, and Doctor Fraudci can't get the "science" right whatsoever. All advocated against masks, then advocated for masks, then advocated for double masks, then advocated for the vaccinated to continue with double masks, but now no masks for the vaccinated nor their arbitrary "no basis in science" 6ft social distancing. I say all of those listed except you TW but that doesn't exempt your brainwashed line of thinking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got my trump dad to get the J&J shot because i told him i wont let him visit his grandchild until he gets it
    He'll visit him/her when you die from the poison and he becomes the care taker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll visit him/her when you die from the poison and he becomes the sole care taker.
    god bless you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God tried to bless you however you chose the path of Satan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God tried to bless you however you chose the path of Satan.
    wishing death on people like you do on a daily basis is pretty satanic tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "it can't happen here"

The Yankees have seven confirmed “breakthrough” cases of COVID-19 in their clubhouse, including three uniformed coaches, while shortstop Gleyber Torres was held out of the lineup for Wednesday’s game against the Rays out of an abundance of caution.

Third-base coach Phil Nevin, first-base coach Reggie Willits and pitching coach Matt Blake have all been confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quarantining in Tampa, Fla. The Yankees also said that four non-coach support staff members have tested positive.

All seven received the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the team said.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-yank...itching-masks/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wishing death on people like you do on a daily basis is pretty satanic tbh
    Daily(I haven't even been here in like a week)? Show them receipts just like Mono hasn't.

Btw, you can die on your moral mountain built on bro for all I care.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wash your ing hands. cover your ing mouth. since you can't do that -- get the ing shot.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "it can't happen here"

All seven received the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the team said.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-yank...itching-masks/
    J&J is only 75% effective

Thread Information