If they die, they die...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to say 'life comes at you fast'... let's make it 'death comes at you fast'...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hate to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other day I saw a poll on Argie TV made to people who have/had COVID, and 68% of them acknowledged not taking the matter as seriously as they should have. It is actually pretty self evident if you think about it, tbh. The less precautions you take, the more chances you have of getting infected. I just find it funny that people would rather risk their own health over conceding an innocuous supossed political stance.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I just find it funny that people would rather risk their own health over conceding an innocuous supossed political stance.
    Well this is a country where millions of conservatives voted for Trump knowing he’d be a ty president who them over just because Trump can trigger da libs!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

“If there’s a heaven son, he ain’t in it”

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular, look at the shaming and virtue signaling

They still believe this scamdemic is real and that Coronavirus is deadly
    virtue signaling....?

so it’s virtuous to hope people get the virus?

but you don’t Believe there is a virus...

Its difficult to communicate with lunatics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Angry people in here celebrating disease, wishing death on individuals and hoping for mass infestation of disease.

Yeah...yuse guys are no different than the other side of the fence you mock for the same . Stay classy, ST.
    political celebrity death watch.

Who is your lineup?

Ginsburg and...
    you have to keep up with the virus at this point, it’s critical in playing the game properly. You don’t go into fantasy sports involving people without doing your research.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-30-2020 at 07:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People wearing masks never get Covid.
    yeah that’s the plan... sure

otherwise wearing masks would be considered virtue signaling, and we can’t have that. Showing you give a damn about other people .... it’s just not in with this administration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the red team could just consider that wearing a mask might stop the spread to some extent and help us get a hold of the economy.

don’t think of it as people, think of it as the economy. You can consider people just disposable ants within the economy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the red team could just consider that wearing a mask might stop the spread to some extent and help us get a hold of the economy.

don’t think of it as people, think of it as the economy. You can consider people just disposable ants within the economy.
    No it's not 100% so DMC says it's placebo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah that’s the plan... sure

otherwise wearing masks would be considered virtue signaling, and we can’t have that. Showing you give a damn about other people .... it’s just not in with this administration.
    No, idiot. Anecdotes about mask wearing are being used as scientific evidence to support mask usage but anecdotes where people wearing masks still transmitted or received the virus are ignored. It's basic ing scientific method, Gina. The sloppy conclusions based on sloppy data are sloppy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not 100% so DMC says it's placebo.
    And you have zero idea how effective it is so you're sticking to the "not 100%" side because it gives the false impression that it's in the neighborhood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you have zero idea how effective it is so you're sticking to the "not 100%" side because it gives the false impression that it's in the neighborhood.
    Just because I don't feel like getting on Giuseppe Rodeo with you doesn't mean that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because I don't feel like getting on Giuseppe Rodeo with you doesn't mean that.
    C'mon, his BEST argument against masks is that science somehow stopped in March.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If it’s somewhere between 1% and 100% effective, what’s the harm in wearing one?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    “If there’s even a 1% chance of a terrorist attack we should prepare for it as if it’s an absolute certainty” - Republican hero Cheney.

That logic apparently goes out the window when it comes to face masks and climate change.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    “If there’s even a 1% chance of a terrorist attack we should prepare for it as if it’s an absolute certainty” - Republican hero Cheney.

That logic apparently goes out the window when it comes to face masks and climate change.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Angry people in here celebrating disease, wishing death on individuals and hoping for mass infestation of disease.

Yeah...yuse guys are no different than the other side of the fence you mock for the same . Stay classy, ST.

No doubt. The people preaching caution and pretending to care about lives are cheering these things and celebrating "carcass" counts because it supports their narrative. Hard to take anyone seriously when they show those colors. The hypocrisy and arrogance is incredible.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Right up there with his reindeer sex and terror babies hypotheses.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    No doubt. The people preaching caution and pretending to care about lives are cheering these things and celebrating "carcass" counts because it supports their narrative. Hard to take anyone seriously when they show those colors. The hypocrisy and arrogance is incredible.
    Hypocrisy and arrogance is politically universal. Let’s be real. Neither side is completely honorable or righteous.

I personally don’t wish death on anybody, but I do believe a known Republican name passing away from covid-19 could serve as a positive wake-up call for this administration to finally take certain actions, including a national mask mandate and national and uniform mass production and available distribution of quick turnaround tests, so people don’t have to wait 7-10 days before they know if they’re infected or not.

I imagine if Gohmert or Don Jr. were to die, this administration would finally be persuaded to do some more proactive and more medically rational things like I mentioned above to combat the high rate of spread.

And I don’t believe people in general celebrate the death count just to bash Trump. Perhaps that’s just an added bonus that it negatively reflects on him. But I think people emphasize the death count because this administration has largely ignored the death count in recent weeks in favor of emphasizing the number of tests being taken and the how the majority of the country appears to be fine. The death count doesn’t fit the “narrative” that things are better or under control. So emphasizing the death count by the other side is a call to action and a cry for change, not a celebration of carcasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s somewhere between 1% and 100% effective, what’s the harm in wearing one?
    DMC is just trolling. He's educated enough to know even just chipping away at a term you're taking an exponential of can lead to a pretty significant change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is cheering carcass counts. We throw them in your face to illustrate how ed up this country and the Trump government is.

Thread Information