My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Throw out Spurs in 5th who I believe are a mirage (but hope I am wrong) comment on top 4 West.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/standings

1. Utah - not seemingly as good as record. Yet are playing at a high level.
    2. Clippers - believe true class of West as George seems on a vendetta to prove playoff history not full story and they may have a real coach this year.
    3. Fakers - not playing up to talent and last two losses show that sham champs are not invincible. AD is the true MVP and if he is not healthy they are toast.
    4. Nuggets - with Porter coming on will be team no one wants in playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz are an overrated regular season team. I have an all LA WCF tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers
    Clippers

Jazz

Nuggets

Everyone else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Spurs better than expected?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers have an actual offensive system. Baskets look so much easier for Kawhi and Geroge.

Jazz not much different from last year.

Lakers
    Clippers

Nuggets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Spurs better than expected?
    Better than expected, but still below the top four.

Believe.
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Lakers
    Clippers
    Jazz
    Nugs / Mavs
    Mavs / Nugs

I could see SAS getting the 6th seed based on their solid play. Memphis is a dark horse if Winslow and JJJ ever get healthy, they are annoying.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The Clippers have an actual offensive system. Baskets look so much easier for Kawhi and Geroge.

Jazz not much different from last year.

Lakers
    Clippers

Nuggets
    no they dont it only looks that way because they are shooting lights out right now. just give it time for the role players to come back to earth, Kawhi's pussy to be sore from not load managing, and PG to revert to Pandemic P. No one is taking LAC seriously just because Ty Lue is their coach

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I said in the NBA thread a couple weeks ago that the Jazz are frauds. The Jazz will go nowhere until they get some top stars on their team to go with Donovan Mitc . They obviously have to be better than Donovan Mitc because Donovan Mitc is not a #1 guy. Mike Conley, and Jordan Clarkson are complimentary players not stars. Their ceiling is a 2nd round exit.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You can throw out the regular season records, imo. Horrible road teams like the Spurs are able to take advantage of no real HCA in these games. So you can't trust the standings.

I have it as so:

1.) LAC
    2.) LAL
    3.) DEN
    4.) Does not matter.

Utah is playing well but I think it's another mirage. Not true contenders until they prove otherwise.

Clippers are coming out of the west, IMO. They rid themselves of the choker coach. It's their time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4. Nuggets - with Porter coming on will be team no one wants in playoffs.

Nuggets have not looked the same for the most part since they beat the Lakers in last years playoffs.

Porter we now find out had Covid. Has not looked good in the games he's been back.
    So lets see if his health and game improves.

"Well it would be nice if we were fully healthy," Malone said. "We were without two starters tonight -- no Gary Harris, no Michael Porter. I don't think we have been whole the whole year. JaMychal Green was out early, Michael Porter has been out with COVID, and Gary was not here due to personal reasons. I think that's one thing that will help us."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz would have a good shot at a regular season championship if not for the Fakers. LeCommie must still be a big sell in China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said in the NBA thread a couple weeks ago that the Jazz are frauds. The Jazz will go nowhere until they get some top stars on their team to go with Donovan Mitc . They obviously have to be better than Donovan Mitc because Donovan Mitc is not a #1 guy. Mike Conley, and Jordan Clarkson are complimentary players not stars. Their ceiling is a 2nd round exit.
    The NBA is so flat right now that Utah can easily win it. No obviously dominant teams. Basically it LePEDs pushing the Lakers above their weight, LAC, who no one believes in, and Utah, who is the most consistent. No one in the East is worth considering at this point other than maybe Brooklyn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can throw out the regular season records, imo. Horrible road teams like the Spurs are able to take advantage of no real HCA in these games. So you can't trust the standings.

I have it as so:

1.) LAC
    2.) LAL
    3.) DEN
    4.) Does not matter.

Utah is playing well but I think it's another mirage. Not true contenders until they prove otherwise.

Clippers are coming out of the west, IMO. They rid themselves of the choker coach. It's their time.
    Problem is, will there be fans come playoff time? Chances are it doesn't matter and the Lakers repeat, but it could result in some team getting hot at the right time winning it.

Thread Information