Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what that all means, I think even his grandparents were born in Germany. Europe is full of as they push assimilation vs the concept of multiculturalism (see French minister vs Trevor Noah), but of course you just prove the point that white euros will look at non-white Euros as the 'other', which we already knew tbh

He could've taken his pic with the Netanyahu or Saudi King r some other country with horrible human rights records and German slaves would say nothing

@ Ozil calling out Merkcel watching a WC game with Erdogan

Kudos to my Ozil for not caving in and telling hypocritical Nazis to stfu, tbh

You know what...

Im gonna give you this one.
    You made some very salient points.

But you really need to focus on Italy, those guys are perfect for Spurtacular.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Yea, he loves the Germans so much, he's showing it by quitting on the national team while making a big production of it.
    He is also not gonna be good enough to make the German team in 4 years so I can see defns making him out to be a hypocrite but you still have a hold of the background imo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Read it again if you think this germinated under Obama.
    Not (just) germinated; just took full bloom, son.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    He is also not gonna be good enough to make the German team in 4 years so I can see defns making him out to be a hypocrite but you still have a hold of the background imo.
    Euros, son.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    They got tons of talent.
    If one just looked ar the stats and not the score you would never guess they did not get past the group stage in the WC.
    Gotta give dfens credit for saying they were not there on D or leadership before it started even though a few inches and they have the goals to win.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Not (just) germinated; just took full bloom, son.
    Is this a joke?

Tell me how this was not in full swing before Obama?
    I could make a case all the way back to WWI

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    They got tons of talent.
    If one just looked ar the stats and not the score you would never guess they did not get past the group stage in the WC.
    Gotta give dfens credit for saying they were not there on D or leadership before it started even though a few inches and they have the goals to win.
    dfens was being a paranoid er. Germany should've advanced. They didn't play with urgency in the first half of any of their games. Also, if Hummels could head in chippies, they still would've advanced; and then anything was possible. They were absolutely a top team as far as the quality goes. And yea, they have a lot of depth; but losing Ozil (at the tail end of his prime) for the Euros is not ideal nonetheless.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Is this a joke?

Tell me how this was not in full swing before Obama?
    I could make a case all the way back to WWI
    I don't think we have a historical disagreement, tbh. If you want to split hairs on Obama, that's fine.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Despite Erdogan being another piece of dictator, and Ozil being vastly overrated, IMO, he needs to be commended for showing a backbone and standing up for what he think it's right, tbh...

Unfortunately we live at a time of a lot of stupid political chicanery and polarization has reached idiotic levels... As he aptly points out, everyone is German and proud when they win, but not pure enough when they lose.

He won't really be missed, because players like him are dime a dozen, tbh, but it's good he speaks out about it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Yea, that pic is pathetic. But I don't see how the Germans have any high ground when they keep Hitler's daughter in power, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Blaming everyone but himself

You can't take that picture, simple as that.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons I see y'all s live in very different societies tbh and applaud standing up to individuality when Germany is all about the group and less about the individual.

Let me break this down for you:
    - Ozil is partially integrated (poor german, turk lifestyle, etc) but also a hard worker and successful, so he was given as an example of a successful german turk by our government, receiving a integration prize. This is actually positive as it sets a good example for other german turks to work hard and integrate into our society, following our ways. They came to OUR country, this isn't the USA where everybody does whatever they want, you're expected to fit in.
    - Ozil knows EXACTLY what that picture with Erdogan means, but he did it because he gets increased market in Turkey and because he is proud and dumb
    - public wanted a simple apology, since he is seen by BOTH germans and (especially) german-turks as being pro-erdogan. That's reality, he's a big name in the turkish community and he was used by Erdogan, and a simple apology would've been enough. No harm done, no sponsors lost, no booing, etc. Keep in mind our society values team-first over individualities, so people actually EXPECT that when somebody puts the shirt on they represent germany ... it's not like France/UK/USA where everybody is just doing whatever the they want.
    - Instead of giving a simple apology (everybody told him, some nicely others strongly) this idiot galvanizes the situation, responds in English without even having a copy in German (BIG ING no no) and basically triples down on his dumbass take. So now he knows has really hit the fan so retirement is the only choice.
    - and now since he grew this situation from something simple to a big show of course every asshole is taking pot shots at him, giving more food to the AFD trash. So of course everybody is now REALLY upset because that's serious business.
    - all these stupid like Ballerin are re s who go about "my individuality" and have no ing clue how much Germany worked to integrate the german-turks and how much it works to stomp far right talk, especially with Austria/Poland/Le Pen/Lega Nord/Brexit/Orban/Putin/Trump and all the that's going on. Erdogan is exactly what our country stands against. So everybody commenting from bum- New York or whatever need to stfu about their freedom tbh, this is a working democracy, and it works because we hold people accountable for their mistakes no matter who they are or what they've done.

also lmao Höneß : "Ozil hasn't won a tackle in 4 years " smh,ruthless

Tbh I'm sticking to my guns and saying what I've been saying since january, Germany needs a new bunch of leaders, of talented players who are also warriors for the jersey. Ozil has talent in spades but he has grown lazy and disinterested and this is a blessing in disguise for the NT. Because if Low has any balls he'll flush a lot of older en led players (khedira, ozil, boateng) and bring in fresh blood. Also maybe we start playing a ball winner in midfield.

Without ozil germany wouldnt win 2014. Reason why he even got the number 10.

Nazi racism

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Nazi racism
    2014 - Slightly past peak.
    2020 - Good but dispensable.

sons I see y'all s live in very different societies tbh and applaud standing up to individuality when Germany is all about the group and less about the individual.

Let me break this down for you:
    - Ozil is partially integrated (poor german, turk lifestyle, etc) but also a hard worker and successful, so he was given as an example of a successful german turk by our government, receiving a integration prize. This is actually positive as it sets a good example for other german turks to work hard and integrate into our society, following our ways. They came to OUR country, this isn't the USA where everybody does whatever they want, you're expected to fit in.
    - Ozil knows EXACTLY what that picture with Erdogan means, but he did it because he gets increased market in Turkey and because he is proud and dumb
    - public wanted a simple apology, since he is seen by BOTH germans and (especially) german-turks as being pro-erdogan. That's reality, he's a big name in the turkish community and he was used by Erdogan, and a simple apology would've been enough. No harm done, no sponsors lost, no booing, etc. Keep in mind our society values team-first over individualities, so people actually EXPECT that when somebody puts the shirt on they represent germany ... it's not like France/UK/USA where everybody is just doing whatever the they want.
    - Instead of giving a simple apology (everybody told him, some nicely others strongly) this idiot galvanizes the situation, responds in English without even having a copy in German (BIG ING no no) and basically triples down on his dumbass take. So now he knows has really hit the fan so retirement is the only choice.
    - and now since he grew this situation from something simple to a big show of course every asshole is taking pot shots at him, giving more food to the AFD trash. So of course everybody is now REALLY upset because that's serious business.
    - all these stupid like Ballerin are re s who go about "my individuality" and have no ing clue how much Germany worked to integrate the german-turks and how much it works to stomp far right talk, especially with Austria/Poland/Le Pen/Lega Nord/Brexit/Orban/Putin/Trump and all the that's going on. Erdogan is exactly what our country stands against. So everybody commenting from bum- New York or whatever need to stfu about their freedom tbh, this is a working democracy, and it works because we hold people accountable for their mistakes no matter who they are or what they've done.

also lmao Höneß : "Ozil hasn't won a tackle in 4 years " smh,ruthless

Tbh I'm sticking to my guns and saying what I've been saying since january, Germany needs a new bunch of leaders, of talented players who are also warriors for the jersey. Ozil has talent in spades but he has grown lazy and disinterested and this is a blessing in disguise for the NT. Because if Low has any balls he'll flush a lot of older en led players (khedira, ozil, boateng) and bring in fresh blood. Also maybe we start playing a ball winner in midfield.
    Muller was the worst player. Talentltess too.

Funny how you used khedira, boateng and Ozil though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    What racism? American media predictably backing the claim without supporting details.

Dude's a snowflake. As a German fan, I'd be fine with this guy melting away.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nazi racism
    disagree, that team had enough depth. he was a key piece but not a backbone of the team. These were Lahm, Schweinsteiger, etc.

Muller was the worst player. Talentltess too.

Funny how you used khedira, boateng and Ozil though.

Muller was the worst player in this tournament, I completely agree. He may not be skilled but his talent is in space creation and pressing, which were both useless because the midfield was dead, which of course are tactical details that I'm not expecting you to see tbh.
    That's why I'm putting khedira, boateng and ozil first because they are the midfield backbone, and all of them shat the bed, giving us a hole in midfield and rendering Werner/Mueller/Ruess/Draxler triplets useless, as they can only work with midfield support (both for offense and for defensive pressing)

The reality is that I called this long ago, because it was obvious. Lothar Matthäus also ripped Ozil a new one btw, saying the same I'm saying. Hoeneß is an asshole but he was 100% right saying the same thing. Even the NT players aren't standing with Ozil on this one as they know :
    a. how much pointless pressure he brought to a team before a world cup.
    b. that Ozil made a mistake and is hiding behind racism

What racism? American media predictably backing the claim without supporting details.
    Dude's a snowflake. As a German fan, I'd be fine with this guy melting away.
    son your media is ing toxic. Lmao talking about Germany like it's ing snowflake usa with its fake inclusion delusions. This is Germany, you come here you make your ass a german and don't do stupid or you'll get called out. You live in our society yet don't want to integrate? you get called out. There is no inclusion, it's called Germany because we're all Germans first.

Also lmao at talking about Ozil's contributions, such an american me-first mentality. Lmao. In this country the players say thanks for being called to play for your country not the other way around. Just lol at this dumbass take of the idiot reporting from Germany. Just lol, talk about having no ing awareness.

Ozil is getting destroying in press and by fans, for good reason. This ain't Merica/Canada/Uk/France so all the race-baiting/inclusion-baiting/I'm a victim/they hate me/ takes aren't worth .

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Good for Ozil

German team will be irrelvant in a couple years if they mistreat their immigrants this way

They should be begging immigrants to fill up their starting spots which are currently composed of pasty slow as molasses whit scrubs

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Good for Ozil

German team will be irrelvant in a couple years if they mistreat their immigrants this way

They should be begging immigrants to fill up their starting spots which are currently composed of pasty slow as molasses whit scrubs
    we're the most consistent NT of all time dumbass ... check our results, final 2002, semi 2006, semi 2010, wc 2014, fail 2018 .. we'll be back

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can we all agree racism is bad tbh?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    disagree, that team had enough depth. he was a key piece but not a backbone of the team. These were Lahm, Schweinsteiger, etc.
    They would have got to the final w/o him (likely); and in the final Ozil took that game off, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    No. B/C what is called racism is often BS. I'm still waiting to hear how the Germans are racists.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    son your media is ing toxic. Lmao talking about Germany like it's ing snowflake usa with its fake inclusion delusions. This is Germany, you come here you make your ass a german and don't do stupid or you'll get called out. You live in our society yet don't want to integrate? you get called out. There is no inclusion, it's called Germany because we're all Germans first.

Also lmao at talking about Ozil's contributions, such an american me-first mentality. Lmao. In this country the players say thanks for being called to play for your country not the other way around. Just lol at this dumbass take of the idiot reporting from Germany. Just lol, talk about having no ing awareness.

Ozil is getting destroying in press and by fans, for good reason. This ain't Merica/Canada/Uk/France so all the race-baiting/inclusion-baiting/I'm a victim/they hate me/ takes aren't worth .
    But your muzzies ain't gonna assimilate, son. You keep taking Hitler's daughter's lead and you can expect more heaps of this. Enjoy.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

nobody mentioned about me. i feel forgotten : (

if ozil had taken photo with gulenist terrorist members who attempted coup 2 years ago or PKK terrorists living in Germany, he would be hero, democracy warrior. this is germany. this is europe. erdogan is elected %53 in first round (participation rate is %86) . the best one who welcomes immigrants in world. mesut did nothing wrong.

Thread Information