Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FiveThirtyEight Overall Raptor Defense (a rate stat)

Below average NBA defenders on Spurs 2019-2020

-0.1 Dejounte Murray
    -1.2 Lonnie Walker IV
    -1.6 Drew Eubanks
    -1.6 Trey Lyles
    -2.6 Chimezie Metu
    -2.7 DeMar DeRozan
    -3.4 Marco Belinelli
    -3.4 Bryn Forbes
    -5.5 Quinndary Weatherspoon

This also passes the eyes test.
    I'm giving Tre and DJM a little bit of a pass there for having to start next to DD and Forbes all year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would Boston get a $30 million dollar trade exception?
    They are exploring doing a S&T for Hayward to Charlotte that would create a $30M TE for them. They'd have to give Charlotte a small asset to get the deal done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are exploring doing a S&T for Hayward to Charlotte that would create a $30M TE for them. They'd have to give Charlotte a small asset to get the deal done.
    I thought the rumor was Rozier for Hayward and an asset. That's about about $20 million in difference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the rumor was Rozier for Hayward and an asset. That's about about $20 million in difference.
    It was the rumor but it doesn't appear Boston will actually take Rozier...he may be re-routed to a 3rd team.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Torrey Craig to MIL. Spurs really aint doing a god damn thing this offseason

I figured they'd try to bring in some kind of FA but jesus man, they really are content to run it back with basically the same ing roster

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure they did. They let Forbes go to Bucks. ����

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I figured they'd try to bring in some kind of FA but jesus man, they really are content to run it back with basically the same ing roster
    I prefer to have the same roster than bringing Craig

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I prefer to have the same roster than bringing Craig
    Spurs desperately need 3&D players, and so far Spurs drafted a rookie who could not pan out for years and signed some unknown two-way player and thats it. I'd prefer to have at least one proven 3&D guy on the roster

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Craig is a poor shooter and he'd only be a veteran that would tempt the genius to block or limit the youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They’ve been getting burned by players on the level of Morris and Carroll these days. I can imagine they don’t want to keep going through situations and headaches like that and prefer to develop from within, even though they can do better.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs desperately need 3&D players, and so far Spurs drafted a rookie who could not pan out for years and signed some unknown two-way player and thats it. I'd prefer to have at least one proven 3&D guy on the roster
    Well we already upgraded on defense by not resigning Forbes and Belinelli. That alone is +5 Wins compared to last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Marc Gasol is gonna go to the lakers, GD lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Marc Gasol is gonna go to the lakers, GD lol
    i wonder what his brother thinks about that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder what his brother thinks about that
    Pau is probably the one who pushed fot it. He bleeds purple and gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Honestly, I think this is going too far. The Spurs aren't going to pay the tax over some lame player like Craig. There's nothing wrong with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs don't need three-and-D players. Also, saying Vassell "could not pan out for years" is absurd. He's either going to bust, or he's going to be an NBA-caliber three-and-D player next season. There's no development with him when it comes to being a bit player. He's certainly better than Tori ing Craig.

Same sentiment that made Spurs fans want to trade two firsts for Taureen Prince or Stanley Johnson two years ago.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Right the Spurs have exactly 0 3&D wing players, the most highly coveted type of role player in the NBA, and yet they dont need any of them. whatever argument you can make to justify that is 100% wrong dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right the Spurs have exactly 0 3&D wing players, the most highly coveted type of role player in the NBA, and yet they dont need any of them. whatever argument you can make to justify that is 100% wrong dude
    They have a number of those players. They just don't have the 6-8 guys you want to pretend are the only ones that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA could use 2-6’ 7”-8” dudes who can run and jump and defend a make a open 3 point shot at a decent clip. It’s what they are missing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Necessity is the mother of invention. Hopefully Vassell can earn some minutes early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA could use 2-6’ 7”-8” dudes who can run and jump and defend a make a open 3 point shot at a decent clip. It’s what they are missing.
    Keldon and Devin are both at least 6'7".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Those guys would be important to winning a le. They're not important to a team trying to figure out its iden y. Complaining about not going into the tax for a guy like Craig is just dumb. It's just a way to keep ing about every thing. No Spurs fan should want min-level guys signed so they can play over Vassell, Walker, Johnson, or Murray right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon and Devin are both at least 6'7".
    I hope u are right.
    Both have not proven anything yet.
    Keldon maybe we will see
    The other young buck I hope so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Those guys would be important to winning a le. They're not important to a team trying to figure out its iden y. Complaining about not going into the tax for a guy like Craig is just dumb. It's just a way to keep ing about every thing. No Spurs fan should want min-level guys signed so they can play over Vassell, Walker, Johnson, or Murray right now.
    No one is not ing about not getiing Craig. It's about the Spurs doing literally nothing at all besides resigning middling talent

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs need a young big who can shoot 3s the most. samanic isnt ready, trey lyles is just a backup option, lma is old and will be gone after this season, poeltl totally cant shoot. the frontcourt spacing and shooting will be the main problem in upcoming season and even a bigger problem the season after if we aint draft or trade for a big who can shoot

Thread Information