Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe women, Spurtacular?
    How many Chump copycat shticks are running in parallel here?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't believe Tara Reade either?
    Was that the ploy, blakehole?

Troglodyte Chump impressions won't get you tiny w's.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure of your meaning. Name some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure of your meaning. Name some.
    Winehole asking you about your own feelings, sounds just like what Chump would do.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole asking you about your own feelings, sounds just like what Chump would do.
    Doing the troglodyte play is what I called him out on.

My favorite is when Blake tries it; because he only has the ability to copy it. He can't make any of the subsequent reads.
    It's funny watching him get so smug and falling on his face right away, so often.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My favorite is when Blake tries it; because he only has the ability to copy it.
    Can you pinpoint the thread and post where I broke you? Might be entertaining. Thx.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you pinpoint the thread and post where I broke you? Might be entertaining. Thx.
    DMC Yea, he can imitate the schtick just like this. He's coming broken though. Cuckold srsly lacks self awareness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC get in here. I need you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

Blake saw Chump use that play, too.

He'll be resting in his cuckoon soon enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you feel about this woman? Credible, not credible?

I'm on the record her allegation should at least be taken seriously, considering it's gropy Joe we're talking about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm on the record her allegation should at least be taken seriously, considering it's gropy Joe we're talking about.
    Media picks the winners and losers. Good luck with that "taken seriously" stuff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

Stop begging for help and fend for yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Her initial story made more sense given Biden’s history of invading personal space and all. But she kind of lost me when she changed her story to oh and by the way he raped...an addendum to the story a year later.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media picks the winners and losers. Good luck with that "taken seriously" stuff.
    That's it & that's all.

Spurts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. It's ok to have an opinion too, tbh... that's pretty much what we do here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shush, not talking to you. It wasn't rhetorical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that the ploy, blakehole?

Troglodyte Chump impressions won't get you tiny w's.
    You demand answers, but duck simple questions. Every time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop begging for help and fend for yourself.
    This is how you stayed so yoked with blake.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You demand answers, but duck simple questions. Every time.
    I ducked nothing. You have to have to have a requisite level of ability to keep up. If not, don't cry about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Timing is important. 3 decades of silence tells me she wasn't that concerned about it. She's now either saying ' you, I'll end you" or "I have something to stop him from winning the presidency". Either way, it's not a statement saying "I was attacked" which should be filed with a lawyer and/or the police. I don't buy the excuse she gave, post #metoo, for sitting on any dirt you think you have on someone until the selling price is high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timing is important. 3 decades of silence tells me she wasn't that concerned about it. She's now either saying ' you, I'll end you" or "I have something to stop him from winning the presidency". Either way, it's not a statement saying "I was attacked" which should be filed with a lawyer and/or the police. I don't buy the excuse she gave, post #metoo, for sitting on any dirt you think you have on someone until the selling price is high.
    I don't know about the former, we've seen it with Bill Cosby or Weinstein, that these things were just not being taken seriously back in the day nor there was the assistance for the victims. Not to mention the whole smearing they have to go through.

But I do agree about the latter, I think it would be more credible if it comes with a lawsuit. Even better if it's a criminal case, meaning her story holds up prosecutor scrutiny...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about the former, we've seen it with Bill Cosby or Weinstein, that these things were just not being taken seriously back in the day nor there was the assistance for the victims. Not to mention the whole smearing they have to go through.

But I do agree about the latter, I think it would be more credible if it comes with a lawsuit. Even better if it's a criminal case, meaning her story holds up prosecutor scrutiny...
    I get the whole "believe all of them until proven otherwise" thing, but since when did accusations require the defendant to prove innocence? If she has evidence other than what friends say, present it. She has to know rumors are king during elections.

Sorry, but there are too many scared women who become courageous when their "attacker" is suddenly in a greater limelight, after decades. It seems to happen to damn near every straight man in every political race or appointment.

How much would Monica have made if she was sucking Bill off pre-POTUS days by claiming he forced himself on her?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the whole "believe all of them until proven otherwise" thing, but since when did accusations require the defendant to prove innocence? If she has evidence other than what friends say, present it. She has to know rumors are king during elections.

Sorry, but there are too many scared women who become courageous when their "attacker" is suddenly in a greater limelight, after decades. It seems to happen to damn near every straight man in every political race or appointment.

How much would Monica have made if she was sucking Bill off pre-POTUS days by claiming he forced himself on her?
    Did she not make a lot all the same?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't disagree with this, especially at the legal level, which I normally hold as ultimately the standard that needs to be met.

However, my position, at least at this stage, is that it also cannot be dismissed outright. Obviously, the ball is on her court to make this credible by filing suit and moving forward.

Thread Information