Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal thinking
    No it's not...I'm a liberal and I HATE Forbes...he is the annoying scrub that u hate on other teams that act tough when they hit a shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop FINALLY starting to cut Belinelli's minutes only to give them to the other overplayed SG on the roster who can't defend, rebound, or reliably hit a shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belli>Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, that's like arguing that rotten chicken is better than rotten fish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glorified G-Leaguers that Pop has annoyingly given minutes to:

Bonner
    Neal
    Ayres
    Forbes
    Nando De Culo
    Brandon Paul
    Austin Daye
    Devin Brown
    Joffrey

Man, we've had some terrible ing players over the years. Lots of charity cases and human victory cigars with some that no other NBA team would have kept rostered for much time, if at all. Forbes is proving to be the most egregious of these because of his starting status for two seasons. In today's league, teams can no longer get away with rostering scrubs like this and giving them serious minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bonner
    Neal
    Ayres
    Forbes
    Nando De Culo
    Brandon Paul
    Austin Daye
    Devin Brown
    Joffrey

Man, we've had some terrible ing players over the years. Lots of charity cases and human victory cigars with some that no other NBA team would have kept rostered for much time, if at all. Forbes is proving to be the most egregious of these because of his starting status for two seasons. In today's league, teams can no longer get away with rostering scrubs like this and giving them serious minutes.
    Blair belongs on this list too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playblair

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    coffee culture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bonner
    Neal
    Ayres
    Forbes
    Nando De Culo
    Brandon Paul
    Austin Daye
    Devin Brown
    Joffrey

Bogans was another prime example.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all about that pecking order imo. Lonnies is the lowest because he the rook. His pet Bryn is higher and has worked longer so he gets the benifit of doubt. We also see the mistakes but pop turns a blind eye. I also think what happened with Kawhi has got Pop thinking he needs to handle Lonnie differently. Break him down (ego)and humble the guy. " He wasn't compe ive " Like his pet Bryn.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop FINALLY starting to cut Belinelli's minutes only to give them to the other overplayed SG on the roster who can't defend, rebound, or reliably hit a shot
    It's weird and backward that he doesnt realize what he inadvertently doing. The old man got in his head . Oh my Bryns off , i gotta swap him exaclty with the other midget. Whats makes it more fustrating he not even lookin at the matchup or how other teammates are shooting or are hot that he doesnt need the floor spacing. Pop has pegoen-holed himself into thinking it has to be either of the 2.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes knows the System and is a outside shooter and Popovich values that. Regardless, if Forbes excutes well or not. Despite Walker playing a year in the Gleague and learning a "semi" Spurs system, this is Walkers 1st year in the big club, and he makes rookies mistakes, misses assignments so Popovich does not trust him, hence Forbes and many times Belinelli play over Walker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Walker is injury prone as and since we are not winning anything anyway we need to ease him in and see how his body reacts, imo, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he is better than both.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Walker is injury prone as and since we are not winning anything anyway we need to ease him in and see how his body reacts, imo, tbh.
    point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Pop is stealth tanking. No other way to explain the mind boggling rotations this year tbh

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    u sun of a bytch dejuan blair had 3 2020 games he doesnt belong anywhere on that list.............if any of u fookers ever disrepexts blair again i will snap what ever happens next is ur fault............show the man some damn respect

Thread Information