Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea right- an alpha steps aside when pop is at HOF cause some other scrub scouted the team.
    Let her throw a little temper tantrum in pops office so she can symbolically coach a team for one night during a lost season. What a pathetic, insignificant moment to fixate on.
    a real alpha is secure in their position of power and is smart enough to defer when it is in their best interest

(ie the opposite of trump)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a real alpha is secure in their position of power and is smart enough to defer when it is in their best interest

The words I wanted to find but couldn’t.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Brooklyns roster is better then Mils?
    I'm not sure either way but Brooklyn with BrooklynRef is going to be an extremely hard takedown.

Did you see the charging call on Durbetta get erased upon review yesterday?
    I didn't get to watch yesterday (driving 600 miles yesterday)... I do think Brooklyn has a better roster than Milwaukee though. I agree with you on the calls Brooklyn is going to get too. The league wants an LA-Brooklyn finale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't get to watch yesterday (driving 600 miles yesterday)... I do think Brooklyn has a better roster than Milwaukee though. I agree with you on the calls Brooklyn is going to get too. The league wants an LA-Brooklyn finale.
    Which is why I refuse to watch their product after the Spurs are done. Stern Fd up years ago by saying the quiet part out loud: he wanted a Lakers vs.Lakers Finals. Impossible, but you can believe that most years, he got pretty much what he wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kings never recovered from the fix in their series.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not coach the Spurs next season and will retire. I spoke with my source and there is a good amount of “we’re going to miss him” talk going around. Nothing official yet, but that is the feeling in the Spurs organization. I know a lot of people are speculating that he will retire after this past season especially after that one picture of him sitting alone so this might not be news, but thought I would share what I heard from my source.
    Praise God. 5 years too late.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not coach the Spurs next season and will retire. I spoke with my source and there is a good amount of “we’re going to miss him” talk going around. Nothing official yet, but that is the feeling in the Spurs organization. I know a lot of people are speculating that he will retire after this past season especially after that one picture of him sitting alone so this might not be news, but thought I would share what I heard from my source.
    On to the tanking years then because make no mistake about it, we're gonna be tanking even if we don't want to, Pop was the reason this talentless team was fighting for a playoff spot. Thx Pop for everything, you will be missed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Hammon takes the Celtics job as rumored on the net, who then takes over for Gregg? Will Hardy be the Jon Scheyer for the Spurs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want someone that can keep the Spurs culture.

I wonder how Ime Udoka is doing? I always was intrigued in him becoming coach but not sure how good he would be. He's with Brooklyn right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want someone that can keep the Spurs culture.

I wonder how Ime Udoka is doing? I always was intrigued in him becoming coach but not sure how good he would be. He's with Brooklyn right now.
    The culture of losing in the first round 2 years in a row and then not making the playoffs 2 years in a row ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The culture of losing in the first round 2 years in a row and then not making the playoffs 2 years in a row ?
    haha touché

more than anything, the Defense first mentality and the ball movement that we used to have. I'd rather be #1 on defense and last on offense than the other way around. I believe its easier to fix offense than to fix defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No no no. That's the Derozan culture Of which you speak. That will soon be ridden of once the clock strikes in free agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see Pop on NBA on TNT crew. Shaq, Kenny, Ernie, Charles and Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump rolls over when he’s around a real alpha.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why I refuse to watch their product after the Spurs are done. Stern Fd up years ago by saying the quiet part out loud: he wanted a Lakers vs.Lakers Finals. Impossible, but you can believe that most years, he got pretty much what he wanted.
    an interview in what, 2001? Or 02? I can’t remember. I do remember listening to that interview. Was just amazing pretty much just confirming what every tin foil hat fan who wasn’t a Lakers fan at the time thought.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see Pop on NBA on TNT crew. Shaq, Kenny, Ernie, Charles and Pop.

mid bet every asset in my business and life that will never happen. When he quits pop will disappear more than Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poppy Fischer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

a real alpha doesn't lose kawhi in a horribly one-sided trade that sets their team back years, and then keeps his own interests in front of the team

(lulz illegal immigration disaster, cyber attacks going unchecked, instability in the middle east, inflation, crime wave, etc; all while russia and china laugh at us but call us bigots((they're literally everything you accuse middle class Americans of being.))

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a real alpha doesn't lose kawhi in a horribly one-sided trade that sets their team back years, and then keeps his own interests in front of the team

(lulz illegal immigration disaster, cyber attacks going unchecked, instability in the middle east, inflation, crime wave, etc; all while russia and china laugh at us but call us bigots((they're literally everything you accuse middle class Americans of being.))
    need a tissue ma’am?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Hammon takes the Celtics job as rumored on the net, who then takes over for Gregg? Will Hardy be the Jon Scheyer for the Spurs?
    Who cares where she goes tbh... Pop and his SJW bs needs to exit the AT&T building already!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent post; just as expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy with the avi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Pop might consider following Coach K's plan to announce he is retiring after the 2021-2022 season? That would give him the opportunity to have an emotional press conference followed by a season long retirement ceremony at each city the Spurs play in. Pre game ceremonies, speeches by hall of fame players, continuing coverage by ESPN, etc. I can definitely see this happening the narcissist that Pop is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Pop might consider following Coach K's plan to announce he is retiring after the 2021-2022 season? That would give him the opportunity to have an emotional press conference followed by a season long retirement ceremony at each city the Spurs play in. Pre game ceremonies, speeches by hall of fame players, continuing coverage by ESPN, etc. I can definitely see this happening the narcissist that Pop is.
    You know nothing at all about Pop.

Thread Information