Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    900 DPH / Proud Narc
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I never talked about my job. Your problem is that you make up like that and peddle it as truth.

You're also a gullible fool the believes every conspiracy YouTube he comes across.
    The main thing is that you have a job or welfare check, little buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have Jewish blood running through your veins. Are you Ashkenazi? Your hatred for muslims is well embedded in your DNA.
    Lmfao you try way too hard to be WOKE. You're nothing but a goon.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You have Jewish blood running through your veins. Are you Ashkenazi? Your hatred for muslims is well embedded in your DNA.
    I’m full blooded Ashkenazi Jew. Does that make me the devil?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, you're good bruh. I know that you're agaisnt Zionism and the evil doings of Bibi Netanyahu. People like koriwhat are the types that get excitement out of watching IDF soldiers shooting Palestenian children and limbs.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nah, you're good bruh. I know that you're agaisnt Zionism and the evil doings of Bibi Netanyahu. People like koriwhat are the types that get excitement out of watching IDF soldiers shooting Palestenian children and limbs.
    Well we agree there, Netanyahu is pure unadulterated evil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we agree there, Netanyahu is pure unadulterated evil.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

European-Jews tend to be more idealistic & ruthless than Israelis

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

European-Jews tend to be more idealistic & ruthless than Israelis
    Ashkenazi Jews are definitely smarter than Israeli Jews, not sure about more ruthless. Israeli takes a piss on basic human rights every day the way Palestinians are treated.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ashkenazi Jews are definitely smarter than Israeli Jews, not sure about more ruthless. Israeli takes a piss on basic human rights every day the way Palestinians are treated.
    Agreed. On the other hand Israeli's are mostly preoccupied with geo-political issues. Western-Jews have the IQ, education and tools to create an avalanche. They weren't booted out of Europe for violent behavior.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    i disagree

i think people can learn good things from religion, but i dont think religion is necessary to learn those good things. religions also have bad teachings that in modern times we choose to ignore. the fact that we already know which parts are good and which parts are bad are already indicative that we have our own moral compass outside of religion. i recognize that the stories might help people internalize the messages and teachings, but that still doesnt mean we should be believing that those stories are accurate representations of history or science, which is the basis of religion, the belief/fatih

i dont think people who aren't religious default to "worshipping the state" either. in fact, a lot of religious people are the ones who place politicians on a pedestal. theres even a poster of this forum who thinks trump's election was the fulfillment of a biblical prophecy.
    There are many Pros beyond political party lines. For example Religion tends to be multi-racial and cross national flags.

To me the biggest problem in the West is nuclear family. I think this is attacked from many social & even now cultural directions. The main reason we see increase in drug/alcohol use and suicide rate. Overall deteriorates the nation from within. Family to me is foremost even above race, flag, holy land.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-21-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are many Pros beyond political party lines. For example Religion tends to be multi-racial and cross national flags.

To me the biggest problem in the West is nuclear family. I think this is attacked from many social & even now cultural directions. The main reason we see increase in drug/alcohol use. Overall deteriorates the nation from within. Family to me is foremost even above race, flag, holy land.
    The Zionists and Jewish supremacists who control our government want government raised children who will be indoctrinated by our educational system and entertainment industry all ran by Jews.

What a is the end result? Well you already know the answer.

Chumpettes

Spurtacular

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    wrong thread
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-21-2020 at 08:48 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To me the biggest problem in the West is nuclear family. I think this is attacked from many social & even now cultural directions. The main reason we see increase in drug/alcohol use and suicide rate. Overall deteriorates the nation from within. Family to me is foremost even above race, flag, and holy land.

Well said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said... WOKE!

Damn you're a ing goon for sure.

Thread Information