Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least he won't publicly fellate Putin like Trump did.
    You don't sit there and indict a man/Poot for doing something that Hussein Obama did as well. It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. We do it, it's okay. Russia does the same damn thing and the world comes to an end.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which ones are your for?
    18 - 20 year old strippers, I don't go to strip clubs but if they can go to war they can take off their clothes for money. That's illegal in texas now btw.

I'm for most sex work because if woman wanna drop to pay them bills hey more power to em. Same with drug usage alcohol is legal and just as bad if not worse then some of the stuff that ain't. I'm more for harsher penalties on actions while ed up though. Gambling too. Also speeding and running red lights when nobody is around late at night

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No, in 2017 Darrin was a big Trump hater and was hoping Biden would run in 2020 as he said he would vote for Biden over and over if he did lolol
    ah ok now I get what you’re referring to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First serious conversation in 5 years, tbh.... makes sense they have a lot to talk about...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imo it’s more likely he didn’t run in 2016 because of Beau and because Obama was a head who pressured him to clear the path for Hilldawg.
    Result? Trump is President forever, just like the 44 before him. Thought you had it in-the-bag. So did I. Fell asleep on the couch, blacked out the returns, TV dark, woke just after midnight. Looked outside, all quiet. Walked in here, sat down at the Desk Top and punched my e-mail button. Oh, daddy-O...Washington Post reporting "Trump within a handful of Electoral votes of becoming President of the United States." I've cried over Laker victories, I mean like a in' baby. "Dale, not in front of the children, please." Look over at the children, they're cryin' too. We'd go out to celebrate and find a Taco Bell that had those Apple Epemnada, drive thru...How can help you, sir?"

"Yes, I'd like 1 soft taco, and 15 Apply Empanadas." LMAO!

But Election Night I was all alone, the children grown and gone, the wife up in Flagstaff. I just broke down completely, Ef.

You have no idea because you have Biden, ya poor schmuck, you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First serious conversation in 5 years, tbh.... makes sense they have a lot to talk about...
    Sure, mother er Biden will play that game as scripted to the expectation of MSM, CNN the spearhead, they'll protect him, take care of him, Biden has that assurance. Nothing to lose here.

Trump was embarrassed to play that happy horse , wouldn't do it. "Let's get this charade over with, I have dinner waiting and 'The Van Show' to watch."

I'll tell you what Poot should say: "I ain't gonna sit here with you and portend. But I'll tell you what I will do: I'll let you take (what's his name being held prisoner?) with you, he's over there just off stage. See him there? But you have to apologize to me out loud in front of the world for saying I have no soul. C'mon, big shot, that's all it takes, ya you. Say it and the kid goes with you, you go back to the America, to the Palm Springs and your mother some more, you piece a . Well, fart face, do we have an agreement, or, are you just here shinin' my shoes, Joe?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, mother er Biden will play that game as scripted to the expectation of MSM, CNN the spearhead, they'll protect him, take care of him, Biden has that assurance. Nothing to lose here.

Trump was embarrassed to play that happy horse , wouldn't do it. "Let's get this charade over with, I have dinner waiting and 'The Van Show' to watch."

I'll tell you what Poot should say: "I ain't gonna sit here with you and portend. But I'll tell you what I will do: I'll let you take (what's his name being held prisoner?) with you, he's over there just off stage. See him there? But you have to apologize to me out loud in front of the world for saying I have no soul. C'mon, big shot, that's all it takes, ya you. Say it and the kid goes with you, you go back to the America, to the Palm Springs and your mother some more, you piece a . Well, fart face, do we have an agreement, or, are you just here shinin' my shoes, Joe?"
    You sound upset. Should talk to your therapist about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You sound upset. Should talk to your therapist about it.
    I wanted that 2nd 4, not so much for myself, El, but for the old man. He really wanted it and was crestfallen when COVID hit and ruined his chances. Everything was going along like clockwork, everything he imagined doing as President he was getting done, and he was able to bust balls as well. He knew how to push Media's button. A maddening way of doing it. I ain't no good at it. I can hold my own till they push a button and then its all over but the shoutin'. He could maintain his composure and bite back brilliantly.

I'm heartbroken not for myself near as much as I am for the big fella, except for his boodle he and I are quite a bit alike. I grieve for him. You don't think he hurts because he doesn't show it say as when I show it, but I know he does, when he's alone, perhaps with the children, blood shows then and he has that, thank Christ.

Total loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything was going along like clockwork, everything he imagined doing as President he was getting done
    lmao he planned on having an approval below the 50% the whole time and never getting the wall built?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao he planned on having an approval below the 50% the whole time and never getting the wall built?
    You stymied him whenever and wherever you could, Is. That was your vow the day he was sworn. "We will resist his Presidency every day that ends in (y)." And you did.

That's why I want my vengeance now, Is. You can't see that because you hated him and wanted nothing to do with him except jettison him at the earliest possible moment. I don't want Biden to succeed, I want him to fail miserably even though that is cutting off my nose to spite my face. You want the same when Trump was in. So, now I fine myself cheering against a President, hoping that Poot will clean his in' clock and make an ass out of him. Ain't that a in' shame, you casting Trump down with the sodomites and now me wanting Biden down there as well with 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted that 2nd 4, not so much for myself, El, but for the old man. He really wanted it and was crestfallen when COVID hit and ruined his chances. Everything was going along like clockwork, everything he imagined doing as President he was getting done, and he was able to bust balls as well. He knew how to push Media's button. A maddening way of doing it. I ain't no good at it. I can hold my own till they push a button and then its all over but the shoutin'. He could maintain his composure and bite back brilliantly.

I'm heartbroken not for myself near as much as I am for the big fella, except for his boodle he and I are quite a bit alike. I grieve for him. You don't think he hurts because he doesn't show it say as when I show it, but I know he does, when he's alone, perhaps with the children, blood shows then and he has that, thank Christ.

Total loss.
    He was unhinged. What happened when COVID hit was completely predictable too, as everyone knew he has always been a charlatan.

I know it was a kick in the balls for him, but I have zero empathy for frauds. He's the poster child of narcissism and pretending to be who you are not.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the fake president's meandering when they asked him if he still believes Putin is a murderer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At the fake president's meandering when they asked him if he still believes Putin is a murderer.
    Poot worked him like a $3 .

Remember when Hillary brought that Staples gadget [That was Easy] button thingy and it wouldn't work once she got it over there? The Poot's #1 laughed in her face.

Thread Information