Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Basically admitted trying to rig the election. All these mail in ballots that he tried to strangle.
    My ass, clammy. You stole the election from him. And you pissed all over his first 4 years. You wouldn't accept that he whooped the dog outta Hillary Clinton. You sent ANTIFA out to sucker punch every white guy they could find on the day he was sworn.

Madonna threatened to blow up the White House the day he and Mel and little Barron moved in to it. Trust me, you got off easy, ya squirt, you.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still and all his finest hour? -both sides-

He was wobblin' on it, Acosta had him a snortin'...quiet that night in the White House. (We) took him to the Twitter woodshed,,,next morning he blasted hair all over them walls at the presser, this time it was Jim Acosta who got cast down with them sodomites.

-both sides-

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You stole it, Winester. You all over his initial 4 years and you robbed him of his 2nd 4.

Even before he got sworn you was threatening to impeach him. Then on the day he was sworn and ready to move into the White House that Madonna threatened to blow it up.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    You may fool the rest but you ain’t fooling me, thready. You don’t think anything was stolen. You don’t do crutches but I get you must pretend for morale around your peers here.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You stole it, Winester. You all over his initial 4 years and you robbed him of his 2nd 4.

Even before he got sworn you was threatening to impeach him. Then on the day he was sworn and ready to move into the White House that Madonna threatened to blow it up.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Cubby just making up like usual. Trump won because waaaaaaah

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You may fool the rest but you ain’t fooling me, thready. You don’t think anything was stolen. You don’t do crutches but I get you must pretend for morale around your peers here.
    How dare you threaten to strip me down naked and expose me in front of the entire company! I thought you walked tall, like Pusser, Buford T., but here you are, crawlin', belly draggin'.

"The tears on my pillow bespeak the pain that is in my heart."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cubby just making up like usual. Trump won because waaaaaaah
    You ed him over from day 1, bum. It wasn't right, but you thought you were en led because your (sure bet horse) lost. So, you cast all reason and decency to the winds and threw up on his Presidency. Now we want to do likewise on your's and you take umbrage, with a straight face. You were wrong to do that, bum, seriously wrong. And it will never be right in this country because of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dear leader begging for money noiw

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How dare you threaten to strip me down naked and expose me in front of the entire company! I thought you walked tall, like Pusser, Buford T., but here you are, crawlin', belly draggin'.

"The tears on my pillow bespeak the pain that is in my heart."
    I ain’t divulging nothin.”

Just going by history. It’s like the thing with Kobe. You know he raped but you gotta pretend he didn’t cuz that don’t look good on paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ed him over from day 1, bum. It wasn't right, but you thought you were en led because your (sure bet horse) lost. So, you cast all reason and decency to the winds and threw up on his Presidency. Now we want to do likewise on your's and you take umbrage, with a straight face. You were wrong to do that, bum, seriously wrong. And it will never be right in this country because of it.
    Uh no, Dear Nazi ed us to the tune of 500,000 dead while nations like South Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand, and Australia that took the pandemic seriously from the beginning emerged relatively unscathed. Your boy tried everything he could to rig the mail in vote and still lost, pathetic. Then Diaper Don making up about the election being stolen because waaaaaaaaah he lost . What a little and his brownshirts like you are too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thought you died of covid and was disappointed to find that wasn't true tbh. The world will be a slightly better place when your stupid old ass is in the ground.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thought you died of covid and was disappointed to find that wasn't true tbh. The world will be a slightly better place when your stupid old ass is in the ground.
    Oh, thanks Adam. I engage you on the Fry's closing thread and now you cast me down with the sodomites.

That ain't right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh no, Dear Nazi ed us to the tune of 500,000 dead while nations like South Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand, and Australia that took the pandemic seriously from the beginning emerged relatively unscathed. Your boy tried everything he could to rig the mail in vote and still lost, pathetic. Then Diaper Don making up about the election being stolen because waaaaaaaaah he lost . What a little and his brownshirts like you are too.
    Biden already ing us to the tune of 127k carcasses tbqh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, bum.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain’t divulging nothin.”

Just going by history. It’s like the thing with Kobe. You know he raped but you gotta pretend he didn’t cuz that don’t look good on paper.
    I never pretended Kobe didn't rape. I was one, if not the only one who said Kobe raped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!
    Im gonna watch weekend at bernies today.

Thats basically Bidens presidency summed up so far

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey dummy, a large number of that still belongs to Trump. There is always a 2-3 week of lag in deaths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming the firefighter after the arsonist leaves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey dummy, a large number of that still belongs to Trump. There is always a 2-3 week of lag in deaths.
    7-day moving average = 198k new cases on Trump's last day. Now down to 70k under President 46.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh, uh, none of that crapola, bub. Biden is responsible for 127k of dead Americans, Recky.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My ass, clammy. You stole the election from him. And you pissed all over his first 4 years. You wouldn't accept that he whooped the dog outta Hillary Clinton. You sent ANTIFA out to sucker punch every white guy they could find on the day he was sworn.

Madonna threatened to blow up the White House the day he and Mel and little Barron moved in to it. Trust me, you got off easy, ya squirt, you.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Dale, you are not the first person in the world that cowardly ran away.

I’ll just remind you so you don’t forget......as much as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine if 3 months after the 2016 election dems gathered at a conference begging hillary to run again

Thread Information