Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    110% agreed with this sentence.

The covid shots and boosters are out there, they should be optional just like any other shots and freedom of choice applies. What's re ed is big corporations being allowed to require the jabs as a condition of employment (especially for work from home jobs ) when they have never even required more ordinary stuff like polio, tetanus, meningitis or hepa is shots. It's nothing but a crony-capitalism-big-pharma lobbyist cook up and money grab and it's plain to see. It's disgusting and should be federally prohibited.
    I think the right approach was from governors like Hogan and Sununu. Give employers the freedom to mandate vaccines but don't require they do so. America is supposed to support business freedom and letting business owners run their company the way they see fit. That goes double for conservatives in America, telling employers they can't mandate vaccines goes against everything the GOP is supposed to be about.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It should be illegal to require that as a condition for employment but NOT require more practical and time-proven vaccines like polio, hep, meningitis, tetanus etc which are diseases that are proven to be far more dangerous and deadly than a man-made coronavirus that is largely mutated into a common cold.
    Trying to create bersome regulations like this about vaccines employers can and can't mandate is how you end up with never-ending government bureaucracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a simple matter of liability. You bring in a nurse that infects and kills a bunch of patients, and then the hospital/clinic/doctor is on the hook.

And a lot of those "practical and time-proven" vaccines like meningitis and tetanus are indeed part of the list (see: https://www.nursingworld.org/practic...nize/vaccines/).

The only real problem here is that after 100+ years of vaccinations, with a well do ented history of both effectiveness and safety, vaccines have been wield as a political tool, and the field is apparently ripe of idiots that will buy into it.
    Deathsantis running in 2024 to put an end to that don't you worry. Gonna wish Covid away real hard. NVM that Republican anti-vaxxers are the main reasons we still dealing with this bull

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If there was a Polio epidemic in the US and 30+% of the US population wasn't vaccinated against Polio, you would absolutely see employers requiring it. The reason employers aren't requiring proof of Polio vaccinations is the same reason they aren't requiring testing for the bubonic plague every time you walk into the office, it's not a disease that's threatening the US population at all right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not a disease that's threatening the US population at all right now.
    It's also something we have decades of research on and the track record to wipe it out. We can't say the same with the CHINA VIRUS or whatever other bs bug Gates and the others deem worthy enough to put out into the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's also something we have decades of research on and the track record to wipe it out. We can't say the same with the CHINA VIRUS or whatever other bs bug Gates and the others deem worthy enough to put out into the world.
    Don't forget the illuminati and the jooze

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget the illuminati and the jooze
    Sarcasm has a way of avoiding those with no sense of humor like yourself.

Btw, I didn't know you were an anti-semite. Well now...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't say it was true, I just said that's what you're going to hear about if this holds...

You're also going to hear how he sent free testing kits and handed free masks for those that wanted it. All about spinning det .
    Yep, and when you can successfully spin 1 million Americans dead of the COVID it's saying something about a country.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree. The ones dying now with a vaccine available must be some stupid ing re s.
    Totin' them ciphers onto Biden's tab daily.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a simple matter of liability. You bring in a nurse that infects and kills a bunch of patients, and then the hospital/clinic/doctor is on the hook.

And a lot of those "practical and time-proven" vaccines like meningitis and tetanus are indeed part of the list (see: https://www.nursingworld.org/practic...nize/vaccines/).

The only real problem here is that after 100+ years of vaccinations, with a well do ented history of both effectiveness and safety, vaccines have been wield as a political tool, and the field is apparently ripe of idiots that will buy into it.
    Yup. I'm not some sort of anti vax qanon'er as I have had just about every vaccine that isn't for a URI. However, there is strong scientific evidence that shots for URIs don't work, and it's something I've been pretty keen on since I was a kid, for about 17 years. Basically that flu shots are a scam and I always believed that they weakened the immune system and not the other way around. In early 2010 my high school was giving h1n1 ("swine flu") shots like no tomorrow and I saw a ton of peers get huge bumps, hematomas, and general malaise as an after effect of the swine flu vax. I warned people not to get it but they didn't listen. I was semi afraid the Obama admin and schools were going to start to require it which scared me a lot, but they didn't. Props to Obama for not being as big of a corporate shill as the modern Democrat party. And now this is all playing out 11 years later, I'm proven right all along.

It is 110 percent a political weapon and divisive tool -- and these mRNA shots and especially boosters are doing more harm to the immune system than good and I knew not to get those shots even more all the dark evidence -- about the side effects regarding the spleen, crossing the blood-brain barrier, changing liver DNA and ultimately leading to death in up to 40% of all humans who have received the Pfizer/Moderna package in the next 10 years which is a very real possibility -- came out and into the open.

Trying to create bersome regulations like this about vaccines employers can and can't mandate is how you end up with never-ending government bureaucracy.
    The problem is that it is new and novel and they have never done this before. As a government it is part of your economic duty to crack down on monopolies, oligopolies and protect the little guy on main street, whether it's small businesses or employees. While it is good to have limited government, that also means cracking down on big corporatocracy which becomes de facto government in the event of oligopoly.

When a qualified candidate must take a large pay cut vs. market value because only small businesses will employ him/her because he refuses to violate his/her body with a controversial, non-time proven preventative medical treatment involving needles and violation of HIPAA and human rights... that is a serious problem the government must not let happen. Big business cannot be allowed to rule the world; it is the government's duty to protect fair compe ion. It's like breaking up Standard Oil in the 1910s.

If there was a Polio epidemic in the US and 30+% of the US population wasn't vaccinated against Polio, you would absolutely see employers requiring it. The reason employers aren't requiring proof of Polio vaccinations is the same reason they aren't requiring testing for the bubonic plague every time you walk into the office, it's not a disease that's threatening the US population at all right now.
    With bubonic plague and to some extent TB, there are mainstream silver bullet cures / antibiotics and besides those diseases are very rare even if you camp out West all summer. With polio that disease was much more wrathful than a URI like h1n1, sars covid02, covid19 etc. People died of it in much greater numbers per capita, you're talking young generally healthy people with no co-morbidities -- and those that survived lost limbs or at very best ended up with mismatching limbs that didn't grow properly, huge handicaps and organ deficiencies.

The other main thing is that the polio vaccines developed over a half century ago have been proven for decades to actually work and you don't need a booster every 6 months or even 6 years to be completely immune from it for life. It's obvious that Pfizer/Moderna are pulling a money scam that never would have been tolerated back then. For example the Tetanus boosters were recommended every 10 years and they can't really change that guidance now without looking su ious; because it was determined by more neutral, non-paid off scientists back in those days that yes, the booster shots to the tetanus bacteria did reduce the risk of contracting tetanus later in life because of the earlier tetanus shots wearing off over a long period of time.

mRNA boosters for a ing URI every 6 months to a year is the biggest, ugliest, scammiest example of corporate/big pharma shillery in the history of society
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 03-15-2022 at 03:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, and when you can successfully spin 1 million Americans dead of the COVID it's saying something about a country.
    Some of these things called drug stores have a life saving serum called "vaccine" fyi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of these things called drug stores have a life saving serum called "vaccine" fyi
    That's about as effective and even more double edged than the standard flu shot. No thanks.

Now for a case of an effective vaccine. I received the 3-part Gardasil suite in the first half of 2013, mah gawd did those HURT like mf'ers. But a few months ago, late last fall, I found out that this one lady who I was FWB with a few summers ago, not quite even 40 yet-- is literally dying of cervical and ovarian cancer that metastasized to her bladder, likely from this *thing* called HPV that she'd contracted likely a couple decades ago by simply doing the most primal of any act a person can do. That's a 'vaccine' that I'm proud to say that I've had.

URIs aren't to someone young, healthy, athletic and fit. They're sure good at finishing off the sick, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1 million Americans dead in the ground..."I'll shut it down." - MF Biden

No you won't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup. ing ' s.
    How bout this ' , daddy...

Who's the wild man now!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm agreeing with you but you're getting angry. Boomer logic.
    I'm like Rocky...I'm a bull in a China closet...I really want it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 million Americans dead in the ground..."I'll shut it down." - MF Biden
    Aww, please. Less than 20% of them died of covid alone. The other >80% had underlying conditions, including terminal cancer, terminal dementia, MS, organ/heart failure, et al. and yet were still counted as covid deaths so big pharma could get rich and we pay them back slowly but surely with inflation

The government and GAE (Globalist American Empire) duped all of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    With bubonic plague and to some extent TB, there are mainstream silver bullet cures / antibiotics
    you think THIS is the reason why there aren't bubonic plague testing requirements by employers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think THIS is the reason why there aren't bubonic plague testing requirements by employers?
    no, I already explained it when I said that you could pretty much camp outside naked out in the forests out West all summer and still be 0.0001% likely to catch the black death bubonic plague

TB testing by employers especially school and hospital employees has been a thing for decades though. TB is a long term killer if untreated.

Omicron-and-beyond coronavirus is a common cold. Delta and earlier variants were more in the category of a doozy flu. Okay if you want to test for swine flu, SARS, coronavirus, maybe once a month or when necessary because of a specific outbreak and timing. But the vax and mask mandates are re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a move criticized by advocates of Florida’s open government laws, Gov. Ron DeSantis’ staff intervened in a public records request related to a former appointee who is reportedly connected to a federal sex trafficking investigation, do ents obtained by News 6 show.

The governor’s secondary “review” of state spending records delayed the release of those do ents for more than two months, records confirm.
    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...nding-records/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron DeSantis is F I R E .....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. He's a moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. He's a moron.
    It's laughable to hear Democrats ing about gerrymandering after what they did in IL, NY, CA, OR, amongst others. But apparently drawing out Nashville or Kansas City (they won't because the MO GOP is spineless) is a foul even though neither city is plurality minority.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you weak s fear a real man like DeSantis and it's hilarious!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's laughable to hear Democrats ing about gerrymandering after what they did in IL, NY, CA, OR, amongst others. But apparently drawing out Nashville or Kansas City (they won't because the MO GOP is spineless) is a foul even though neither city is plurality minority.
    I think gerrymandering should go away altogether.

Thread Information