My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as early as late 2011 he went on a campaign warning all Laker fans against the danger of signing Dwight and he was firm...Cully never liked the guy long before day 1 and was adamant it would come back to bite the Lakers and he was right...I remember Cully going off on Laker Nation about how the guy has the mind of a child and played the game for all the wrong reasons..I also remember challenging Cully on that because at the time back in Dec 2011 I thought he was wrong...boy should I have ever listened to the old man...

I apologize Cully...you were right...you've also always been against getting rid of Pau, and you're against amnestying Kobe...now you think we should give Dantoni a chance...as much as I dislike Dantoni I will defer to your wisdom this time...but have to find a way to get rid of Nash...he's costing us games right now...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Like Nash is the only one costing you games. Shudda up GOT

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nash cannot play either side of the floor at this time...so yes he's the main culprit in all of this...even more than Pau and Dwight...too bad you don't know basketball...after all you haven't won a le since 96......almost 20 yrs ago ;-)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nash cannot play either side of the floor at this time...so yes he's the main culprit in all of this...even more than Pau and Dwight...too bad you don't know basketball...after all you haven't won a le since 96......almost 20 yrs ago ;-)
    Though the team played better once Kirby went down...

tee, hee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though the team played better once Kirby went down...

tee, hee
    ^ yeah they did by promptly getting swept...please stop responding to me until you learn the game of basketball..you seem like you're just a dumb

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ^ yeah they did by promptly getting swept...please stop responding to me until you learn the game of basketball..you seem like you're just a dumb
    Finish in the 7 spot without Kobe

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's a reason why Cully is a Legend tbh. He and DMC ain't perfect persons but they're still legends, no matter you like them or hate them.

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Im starting to realize that all the "laker fans" on this site aren't really fans. They're just trolls. Yeah they keep up with basketball but they just love trolling and annoying people, but no matter what they will continue on with it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And I've always doubted if you guys even knew the NBA existed before 02 tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Seeing as im 12 years old, no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cully

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That child-touching old pervert disappears when the going gets tough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props for running and hiding, then claiming everybody wants him back when its convenient? No thanks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im starting to realize that all the "laker fans" on this site aren't really fans. They're just trolls. Yeah they keep up with basketball but they just love trolling and annoying people, but no matter what they will continue on with it.
    I'm no troll, congrats on Dwight at least you guys have to pay him max for only 4 years not 5

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm no troll, congrats on Dwight at least you guys have to pay him max for only 4 years not 5
    Rumor goin around he took a paycut possibly. Not full max. We'll see.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Either way makes more sense for you guys not us and you seem yall are trying to make other moves which is smart , as built still not a le team. But you get Ryan Anderson and Harden plays more post you will be deadly.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seeing as im 12 years old, no
    But you sound even younger than that, pre-school age most likely.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dwight is Houston's problem now. Constant missed free throws, getting stripped, turnovers galore, no post game whatsoever.. He does play great defense though.

Thread Information