San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA

Melo > Ginobili, Parker, Gervin, Mutombo, T-Mac, Vince Carter

the nephew doesn't belong on the list either if you ask me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll always know what it was like to have legit Champions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA

Melo > Ginobili, Parker, Gervin, Mutombo, T-Mac, Vince Carter

the nephew doesn't belong on the list either if you ask me
    Gervin actually made the list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I don't care about these lists at all but Tony Parker > Reggie Miller, and it's not even close.

Miller was a five-time All-Star, three-time All-NBA (never first or second team) and never finished higher than 13th in MVP voting. Parker was a six-time All-Star, four-time All-NBA (three times on the second team) and finished in the top 12 in MVP voting six times (including finishing 5th, 6th, 8th and 9th). That's not even factoring in four championships and a Finals MVP.

Parker > Miller ... and it's not even close.
    The argument by the media would be "Reggie actually lead his team to the finals being the number 1 guy while Parker never lead the Spurs being the number 1 guy to the finals."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a bull list. Why are people getting worked up about it lol. If parker or ginoblil would have been on a New York, La, Chicago, Philadelphia or golden state team they would be on it. Ive said it before and ill say it again. San Antonio isn’t white enough for America and definitely isn’t black enough for the NBA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The argument by the media would be "Reggie actually lead his team to the finals being the number 1 guy while Parker never lead the Spurs being the number 1 guy to the finals."

Parker-4 Reggie Miller-0

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Russell, Bryant, and Durant over Olajuwon is some kind of sick joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I don't care about these lists at all but Tony Parker > Reggie Miller, and it's not even close.

Miller was a five-time All-Star, three-time All-NBA (never first or second team) and never finished higher than 13th in MVP voting. Parker was a six-time All-Star, four-time All-NBA (three times on the second team) and finished in the top 12 in MVP voting six times (including finishing 5th, 6th, 8th and 9th). That's not even factoring in four championships and a Finals MVP.

Feel the same way. I mean when you’re considered the best player at your position amongst your peers for a time (and through stiff compe ion too, arguable golden age of PGs and all), alongside the clear accolade discrepancy; nepotistic influence is without a doubt in play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They must have missed 2007 then. Tony was amazing during that stretch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel the same way. I mean when you’re considered the best player at your position amongst your peers for a time (and through stiff compe ion too, arguable golden age of PGs and all), alongside the clear accolade discrepancy; nepotistic influence is without a doubt in play.
    Let’s not even get started on Melo and Pierce…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say KD needs a ring in Brooklyn to even be considered ahead of Hakeem.
    Nah Durant would have needed a ring with last year's Brooklyn team with 25% Harden to have any shot at an argument over Olajuwon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah Durant would have needed a ring with last year's Brooklyn team with 25% Harden to have any shot at an argument over Olajuwon.
    I agree with you but I'm just trying to be neutral because so many nephews already have him in their top 10 regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is the best rebounder, and undersized at that, not be in the top 75? The guy defended Shaq, Malone, Barkley and took them out of their game. Nah, he belong.
    Go watch the 95 WCF and see what a got he was.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dennis Rodman? Might as well put Danny Green in there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If the Spurs could have pulled down one more rebound in Game 6 everyone would remember Tony's three right in LeBron's face to tie the game and he would have been an automatic on this list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, take away illegal defense rules and the clutchest shooters in NBA history as teammates and Olajuwon is a rich man's Gorgui Dieng, tkbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wont argue kobe,and russell gets in because the legacy(rings/defense) but durant does look out of place to me. Durant is a uva player but hakeem was something else too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Jalen Rose the #1 option on that team?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of the guys on the list are headscratchers, but in what universe does Dennis ing Rodman deserve to be called a top 75 basketball player of all time? If he was the best player on a team they'd be the worst team in the NBA.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of the guys on the list are headscratchers, but in what universe does Dennis ing Rodman deserve to be called a top 75 basketball player of all time? If he was the best player on a team they'd be the worst team in the NBA.
    Don't look at Spurs Rodman look at Pistons Rodman. Then realize that there is only one basketball and that team had Jordan, Pippen and other scorers and needed defense and rebounding. Suddenly it makes sense why Denis didn't shoot.

Also why are you complaining about the Spurs on the list? San Antonio isn't the Lakers and has four in the top 75..... How many does the Pelicans have?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eh spurs were always going to get screwed in this list, if nephew had stayed and had the exact same raptors playoff run here he wouldnt have got in either

but aside from that its still a pretty bad list, dwight must be pissed one way players like dame and melo got in over him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So manu made it in the commercial but did not make the list?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't look at Spurs Rodman look at Pistons Rodman. Then realize that there is only one basketball and that team had Jordan, Pippen and other scorers and needed defense and rebounding. Suddenly it makes sense why Denis didn't shoot.

Also why are you complaining about the Spurs on the list? San Antonio isn't the Lakers and has four in the top 75..... How many does the Pelicans have?
    What an odd ing question. What is the Pelicans' win-loss total compared to San Antonio? That's like saying, "The Patriots got four in, but what about the Jaguars?" End of the day I don't care about some sports ranking I was just having fun ting on it. Rodman always was a role-player, though. Insanity to have him in over, like, Dwight Howard for one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They must have missed 2007 then. Tony was amazing during that stretch.
    The media "He played with Tim Duncan. No way does Parker get to the Finals playing with Rik Smits."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of today: Duncan, Robinson, Gervin, Parker, Ginobili > Leonard

Thread Information